• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Down w/ Dallas

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ I'd have ABSOLUTELY No Problem trading down twice, even into 49er's spot, if we could end up with
#30 Shazier or VanNoy...
#45 SS Bucannon or SS Ward..
#47 WR Lattimore or Adams..
#56 C Richburg or Martin (even waiting a year for them to take over)..
#61 DE Martin or DT Quarles/Jones
too many possibilities to mention.. looks good on paper with 1st choices at each slot, IMO

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if they gave Dallas #111. That would leave comp picks #133 and #136 for the 4th rd.

I'll even take it a step further. SF has 11 picks (4 are comps). They stored players from last years draft; RB Lattimore, DE Tank Carradine and DE/OLB Corey Lemonier. They need a speedy WR to compliment Boldin and Crabtree. Cooks/Beckham is right there at #16 + beats out Balt/NYJ/Philly/KC/Car and they add value in the return game.

Hypothetically speaking; Det trades #10 + #111 to Dallas (Manziel) for #16 +#47... Tenn (Gilbert)... NYG (Barr)... STL (Dix)...CHI (Donald)... Pit (Pryor).... Det trades #16 + #76 to SF (Cooks/Beckham) for their #30 + #56 + #61. Now Det has picks #30 + #45 + #47 + #56 + #61.. 5 picks all right at 2nd rd..

Think of all the Players that could be available at
#30; OLB Shazier, OLB/DE Ford, CB Fuller, CB Verrett, DE Ealy, OLB VanNoy, WR Lattimer
#45 (leftovers from above) SS Ward, WR Adams, OLB Attaochu, OG Sua'-Filo, OT/OG Bitonio, OT James
#47 ( " " ") SS Bucannon, FS Joyner, C Richburg, C Martin, CB Jean-Baptiste, TE Amaro
#56 ( " " ") DE Martin, DE Crichton, DT Easley, DT Jones, LG Yankey, LG Jackson
#61 ( " " ") FS Brooks, WR Matthews, OLB Reilly, OLB Bradford,

Quite a lot of players that "could be there still"

This works for me. I am at the point where I have no faith in Chris Houston being what he was 2 years ago. I will take the 2 most underrated CBs in the draft. I will take a shot on Attaochu turning into a freak. Mathews will do even at 56.

Fuller will not last till 30 and Amaro wont make it to 47.