• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Handicapping Russell Wilson's Landing Spots

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only trade I can see is if the Jags or Jets trade this years top pick and the next 2 yrs of 1st but that is a 0.0 chance of happening since they're not ready to compete for the playoffs.

And there is a 0% chance that Russ would say yes to either trade. Honestly there is 0% chance the Seahawks would say yes to that trade unless Pete was stepping down.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is a 0% chance that Russ would say yes to either trade. Honestly there is 0% chance the Seahawks would say yes to that trade unless Pete was stepping down.
Correct. That would be the start of a full rebuild which Seattle isn't anywhere close to being in.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i

Seahawks get: QB Tua Tagovailoa, Nos. 18 and 81 overall picks in 2021, 2022 first-round pick

i

Dolphins get: QB Russell Wilson

II
i

Seahawks get: QB Marcus Mariota, TE Darren Waller, No. 17 overall pick in 2021, 2022 first-round pick (from Raiders); DE Chase Winovich, 2022 third-round pick (from Patriots)

i

Raiders get: QB Russell Wilson, 2022 sixth-round pick (from Seahawks)

i

Patriots get: QB Derek Carr (from Raiders)

III
Seahawks get: Edge Brian Burns, QB Teddy Bridgewater, No. 8 overall pick in 2021, 2022 first-round pick, 2023 first-round pick

i

Panthers get: QB Russell Wilson, 2023 second-round pick

IV

i

Seahawks get: QB Sam Darnold (from Jets); edge Bradley Chubb, No. 9 overall pick in 2021, 2022 first-round pick (from Broncos)

i

Broncos get: QB Russell Wilson, 2022 third-round pick (from Seahawks); 2022 fourth-round pick (from Bears)

i

Jets get: WR Tim Patrick, 2023 fourth-round pick (from Broncos); 2023 third-round pick (conditional, from Seahawks)

i

Bears get: QB Drew Lock (from Broncos)

Barnwell makes it clear that there is very little chance of an actual trade.
Thanks!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking at the OP post history all i can say is its not Halloween so take off that white sheet and white pointed hood. No wonder he hates Wilson.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you know what Russ is thinking at any given time? Yeah.....okay Miss Cleo.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you know what Russ is thinking at any given time? Yeah.....okay Miss Cleo.

Sure. Maybe Russ is secretly yearning to play for the Jets or Jaguars.

At this point it seems pretty clear that you are just trolling.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not for trading wilson but i have to be honest, its probably going to happen next year or the year after that. You should be able to feel it in the air, from a PR standpoint he is really fvcking it up for himself.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really disagree with this article... Especially, Spears...

I can, because Wilson has said he wants to and wishes to retire a Seahawk. That is one of his goals. He even stated he wants to play his whole career in Seattle during all this BS thats going around. but the Media twisted it to sound like he was saying "he would like to but doesn't think it will happen if things don't change."

Stop reading articles and go listen to Wilsons interviews and then look at how the Media is completely and fully twisting this 180.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Maybe Russ is secretly yearning to play for the Jets or Jaguars.

At this point it seems pretty clear that you are just trolling.
Getting in with the Khan’s with the Jags wouldn’t be a terrible business decision. MLB is going to be expanded after 2022 and they could offer him some minority stake in the team. Much like he had a minority ownership stake in the Sonics and Portland baseball team.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is a Russ or Pete issue, how is Pete going to get let go? He is essentially the boss outside of Jody Allen. Chuck Arnold is technically his boss but the organization is set up when he doesn’t make any personnel decisions unless Schneider and Carroll disagree on something and he is the tie breaker.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can, because Wilson has said he wants to and wishes to retire a Seahawk. That is one of his goals. He even stated he wants to play his whole career in Seattle during all this BS thats going around. but the Media twisted it to sound like he was saying "he would like to but doesn't think it will happen if things don't change."

Stop reading articles and go listen to Wilsons interviews and then look at how the Media is completely and fully twisting this 180.
Alex Rodriguez, Ken Griffey, Randy Johnson, and Gary Payton all said they wanted to stay in Seattle too. All players say that bullshit. When things go south they would rather make the organization, rather than themselves, look like the bad guy. A player saying he wants to stay has absolutely no value at all.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is a Russ or Pete issue, how is Pete going to get let go? He is essentially the boss outside of Jody Allen. Chuck Arnold is technically his boss but the organization is set up when he doesn’t make any personnel decisions unless Schneider and Carroll disagree on something and he is the tie breaker.

If Pete Carroll answers to no one but Jody Allen that is a problem.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really disagree with this article... Especially, Spears...

Michael Robinson offering opinions about what is going on with the team and suggesting he was let go because he was an alpha and needed to get out of the way sounds like some pretty hard core self-serving narrative.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree vehemently. He's clear that he was sick of being a tackling dummy behind no talent linemen.

They're not listening to him, they aren't doing anything more to protect him, and he's had enough of the rah-rah Coach Carroll bullshit.
Russell Wilson Averaged 2.6 seconds pocket time in 2020. The guy who won the SB ...2.4

Russell Wilson had no problem with anything. But the DeShawn Watson drama planted a seed in his head. Wilson even says that he wants
more input in front office moves, sound familiar?

And then Brady goes and wins the Super Bowl and you know that must have stung ...and just 2 days later he starts complaining publicly.
This is all about Wilson's ego getting bruised and now he wants respect. And that is why he went public instead of being a class act and dealing with this in house.

It's a real shame what he is doing. I always like Russel Wilson and never thought he would turn into one of the guys but he just did.

I hope he rights this wrong so his great legacy stays intact.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson Averaged 2.6 seconds pocket time in 2020. The guy who won the SB ...2.4

We need to qualify those numbers. The QB executes the plays call by the OC. And Wilson often extends plays well beyond their norm. When you watch the games, especially the games in the 2nd half, you certainly don't get any sense that Russ was holding on to the ball too long.

Russell Wilson had no problem with anything. But the DeShawn Watson drama planted a seed in his head. Wilson even says that he wants
more input in front office moves, sound familiar?

And then Brady goes and wins the Super Bowl and you know that must have stung ...and just 2 days later he starts complaining publicly.
This is all about Wilson's ego getting bruised and now he wants respect. And that is why he went public instead of being a class act and dealing with this in house.

It's a real shame what he is doing. I always like Russel Wilson and never thought he would turn into one of the guys but he just did.

I hope he rights this wrong so his great legacy stays intact.

I think that Russ was super pissed at Pete with how he handled things half way through the season and then he watched the Super Bowl with Mahomes getting crushed and Tom Brady having a tea party in the pocket, and he decided he was going to be more proactive in pushing the team.

The Seahawks were 30th in the league in spending on OL players. They have been in the bottom 10 every year since 2014, the last time they got to the Super Bowl.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why he went public instead of being a class act and dealing with this in house.

I'm sure he's been dealing with this in house and with class for 9 fucking years and nothing has changed.

Seahawks were taking Wilson for granted, and he's done with that. Get him some fucking protection back there.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aren't you reading articles, too? You have the inside scoop?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking at the OP post history all i can say is its not Halloween so take off that white sheet and white pointed hood. No wonder he hates Wilson.
Haven't you heard? We don't do politics here. Well, maybe we do as long as it is a libtard criticizing a conservative.