• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 32 tournament LF Bonds vs Williams

Leftfield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way, I'm helping it. There isn't a team in the last 10 years that wouldn't get blown out by the 27 Yankees, even a dimwit like Omar can see that(his lack of providing such team as evidence)...and while there were no African American players in the MLB in 27, there were African American players.... Imagine if Josh Gibson, Satchel Paige or Cool Papa Bell were added to those great Yankees teams.....

But they weren't, so you can't play hypotheticals. Essentialy the 'if my aunt had balls' claim...

We're comparing the quality of MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL across eras. If someone didn't/barely played in Major League Baseball, you can't use them to bolster the MLB of their time.

This is not difficult to grasp...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Use what ever moronic chit you want, you were wrong. who are these 100 players with a OBP of .350? Only 42 current players have a career OBP of .350 or higher so if you are going to try to win an argument with numbers that aren't real maybe it's time to admit you haven't a clue and move along.
What, it wasn't 100 like Omar the Knowledgeable claimed?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way, I'm helping it. There isn't a team in the last 10 years that wouldn't get blown out by the 27 Yankees, even a dimwit like Omar can see that(his lack of providing such team as evidence)...and while there were no African American players in the MLB in 27, there were African American players.... Imagine if Josh Gibson, Satchel Paige or Cool Papa Bell were added to those great Yankees teams.....
:L

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motherfucker. I wasn't being fucking literal. I WAS SAYING THAT HAVING A LARGER QUANTITY OF BETTER PLAYERS IS BETTER THAN HAVING A SMALLER QUANTITY OF INFERIOR PLAYERS

motherfucker. I bet Adam and Eve really existed to you, didn't they?

When you are wrong YELL IT MAKES YOU LOOK SMART. Well done...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motherfucker. I wasn't being fucking literal. I WAS SAYING THAT HAVING A LARGER QUANTITY OF BETTER PLAYERS IS BETTER THAN HAVING A SMALLER QUANTITY OF INFERIOR PLAYERS

motherfucker. I bet Adam and Eve really existed to you, didn't they?
You got busted making up shit, because it's the only way to prove your absurd point. Link that

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are wrong YELL IT MAKES YOU LOOK SMART. Well done, now go get your shinebox...
So you do have a response to me right? A response that includes how having a smaller number of inferior players is indicative of a greater talent level than a larger number of better players?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you do have a response to me right? A response that includes how having a smaller number of inferior players is indicative of a greater talent level than a larger number of better players?
Spin it how you want to Buck, you've been squashed

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they weren't, so you can't play hypotheticals.

We're comparing the quality of MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL across eras. If someone didn't/barely played in Major League Baseball, you can't use them to bolster the MLB of their time.

This is not difficult to grasp...
Fine, back to 1927 Yankees vs 2015 KC Royals. 27 Yankees in a sweep. End thread

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry but i'll be unable to talk to you anymore, see I only deal with facts when talking baseball, I dont simply make up random numbers to try and prove a point and then yell at people and call them names when im proven wrong, have a lovely day you encyclopedia of baseball knowledge you...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, who won the vote, Williams or Bonds.....

Well, it looks like WIlliams won... But even you admitted that it was because of the steroids... As steroids was the TIE breaker... And I capitalize things for fun...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it looks like WIlliams won... But even you admitted that it was because of the steroids... As steroids was the TIE breaker... And I capitalize things for fun...
I respect your opinion Milk, and can see the argument either way.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but i'll be unable to talk to you anymore, see I only deal with facts when talking baseball, I dont simply make up random numbers to try and prove a point and then yell at people and call them names when im proven wrong, have a lovely day you encyclopedia of baseball knowledge you...
:L:L:L

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your opinion Milk, and can see the argument either way.

I am fine with people voting against Bonds for the steroids... I get it... What bothers me is how some people voted for bonds in previous rounds and now take the steroid stand... BUT this vote clearly has had the most voters we have seen in any other vote, so maybe the anti steroid voters just abstained in the previous rounds...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with people voting against Bonds for the steroids... I get it... What bothers me is how some people voted for bonds in previous rounds and now take the steroid stand... BUT this vote clearly has had the most voters we have seen in any other vote, so maybe the anti steroid voters just abstained in the previous rounds...

Maybe in previous rounds he was clearly better with or without the juice and against Williams people needed to pick at it a bit more? Just a thought...

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AKA, no you're right, quantity and quality are better than less quantity and less quality... now I'm going to feign superiority and claim I can't talk to you:thumb: