• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 Programs of the BCS Era

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep posting " AP top 25 " garbage, how about you post " AP Year Ranked" we all know that ESPIN pushes for SEC rankings, just like their way to earl postings when a 4 & 8 Fla team was ranked 25, now their new and improve ranking has them at 23 not to mention that shit team MSU is at # 5… what a Fucking joke, you pigs can wallow in all your shit that is ESPIN

You say this but the previous years record is a very small ingredient to the following years ranking. Wouldn't you say ESPN (who by the way was not part of the BCS formula) who had Auburn and Missouri unranked might have missed by just a little? How did 3-9 Auburn do this year? How did 5-7 Missouri do? Damn SEC schools! How could ESpin do that to them!!! :doh:

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, he's all over the place. Has a studio show, on every big game panel, closes it out every Saturday with football final! What the hell you want? Plus, maybe ND should do something to be talked about!!! :whistle:

Awwww...you can't be serious. Yes Lou is all over the place but ultimately NBC is building up ND...CBS, the SEC...ESPN's love for ND is not so much. And Lou is Lou, awesome...he sticks out amongst others. Saw him speak actually in December, great stuff.

If you think ESPN strokes ND's nutz, than ok...like, your opinion man. But I don't share the same opinion.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww...you can't be serious. Yes Lou is all over the place but ultimately NBC is building up ND...CBS, the SEC...ESPN's love for ND is not so much. And Lou is Lou, awesome...he sticks out amongst others. Saw him speak actually in December, great stuff.

If you think ESPN strokes ND's nutz, than ok...like, your opinion man. But I don't share the same opinion.

First, I have seen Lou speak as well and he is awesome! Second, WTF you want? Everyone need to cater to you and your world? Third, someone has to be the best. The best golfer (Tiger Woods), The best basketball team (Lebron James), the best basketball program (LA Lakers), the best major league frachise (NY Yankees), etc. Get the point yet? These are and will always be the teams, people and subjects the media talks the most about! CBS is not a sports channel! ABC is not one either! NBS is not one either! ESPN is and they naturally talk about the top teams, leagues, divisions, and conferences. If you don't like it, capitalism still exists, go start one! :suds:

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I have seen Lou speak as well and he is awesome! Second, WTF you want? Everyone need to cater to you and your world? Third, someone has to be the best. The best golfer (Tiger Woods), The best basketball team (Lebron James), the best basketball program (LA Lakers), the best major league frachise (NY Yankees), etc. Get the point yet? These are and will always be the teams, people and subjects the media talks the most about! CBS is not a sports channel! ABC is not one either! NBS is not one either! ESPN is and they naturally talk about the top teams, leagues, divisions, and conferences. If you don't like it, capitalism still exists, go start one! :suds:

Yes that would be awesome, please.

No

Is PBS a sports channel?

Ha, ha...huh, what? Caitalism, yes yes yes...you are great. I haven't laughed as much today to this point. Awesome and thanks. You wanna talk about the Dow Jones?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No

Is PBS a sports channel?

Ha, ha...huh, what? Caitalism, yes yes yes...you are great. I haven't laughed as much today to this point. Awesome and thanks. You wanna talk about the Dow Jones?

:wtf:

Do you eat paint chips?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How does NBC build up Notre Dame? Just by saying they are playing Saturday against XYZ University? With that thinking every team being broadcasted is unfairly and biasedly being pushed by that network.

Have you ever thought that ESPN, who again had no part of the BCS formula that determined rankings, and tons of air time tended to talk about the top ranked teams? Kind of good business sense. huh? Teams they did not vote on! I would like to hear someone say with a straight face that Alabama, Auburn, Missouri, South Carolina were not some of the top teams. Three of the top 5 teams were SEC teams in the final BCS poll! Don't forget decent teams LSU, Texas A&M and even Vanderbilt. These don't include the usual talented teams, Georgia and Florida, and will Tennessee return one day? So you can try and believe what you want but facts are facts and your small minority voice is not going to change that. :bawling:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No

Is PBS a sports channel?

You really have nothing, do you? :rollseyes:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

Do you eat paint chips?

6d46e-threadKiller.jpg

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really have nothing, do you? :rollseyes:

Not really, had company...just left though. Brother supposed to be stopping by soon. Peyton plays at 3, looking forward to that.

How bout you? Have something to do?

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does NBC build up Notre Dame? Just by saying they are playing Saturday against XYZ University? With that thinking every team being broadcasted is unfairly and biasedly being pushed by that network.

Have you ever thought that ESPN, who again had no part of the BCS formula that determined rankings, and tons of air time tended to talk about the top ranked teams? Kind of good business sense. huh? Teams they did not vote on! I would like to hear someone say with a straight face that Alabama, Auburn, Missouri, South Carolina were not some of the top teams. Three of the top 5 teams were SEC teams in the final BCS poll! Don't forget decent teams LSU, Texas A&M and even Vanderbilt. These don't include the usual talented teams, Georgia and Florida, and will Tennessee return one day? So you can try and believe what you want but facts are facts and your small minority voice is not going to change that. :bawling:

Play all their home games on national television. Have their own annoucers and very own pregame show each week. Allow them to stay out of a conference pretty much. Besides the other obvious.

Who cares? The truck you talking about? Should I continue to read?

You have facts?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, had company...just left though. Brother supposed to be stopping by soon. Peyton plays at 3, looking forward to that.

How bout you? Have something to do?

Not sure yet? It's in the low 50's today and 60 tomorrow so I have many choices. Maybe go hit golf balls at the driving range with my son than come back and watch the playoffs. Throw the football around, eat some wings. Just not sure yet? Many more choices! :noidea:

Thanks for asking though.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure yet? It's in the low 50's today and 60 tomorrow so I have many choices. Maybe go hit golf balls at the driving range with my son than come back and watch the playoffs. Throw the football around, eat some wings. Just not sure yet? Many more choices! :noidea:

Thanks for asking though.

Enjoy the wings. Hope you hit the tar out of the golf ball. Cold as shit here.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play all their home games on national television. Have their own annoucers and very own pregame show each week. Allow them to stay out of a conference pretty much. Besides the other obvious.

Who cares? The truck you talking about? Should I continue to read?

You have facts?

You do know you're arguments are very weak? They pay them lots of money but it doesn't help them a lick win games or get highly ranked now does it? Being on for 3 hours some weeks is not exactly get pushed by NBC, now is it? What do you think?

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know you're arguments are very weak? They pay them lots of money but it doesn't help them a lick win games or get highly ranked now does it? Being on for 3 hours some weeks is not exactly get pushed by NBC, now is it? What do you think?

I think you are a dumbass...probably not the only one.

Back to the original point, if you think ESPN is pushing ND than your a dumbass. If you don't think CBS is all over the SEC then you're a dumbass as well.

Enjoy your wings.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are a dumbass...probably not the only one.

Back to the original point, if you think ESPN is pushing ND than your a dumbass. If you don't think CBS is all over the SEC then you're a dumbass as well.

Enjoy your wings.
:laugh3:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest. ND gets play on NBC, ESPN, FS1 and most other networks that cover sporting events. They are a big money item and that is it. Especially in football. They have some crazy 50 year waiting list for season tickets because people in IN have no other college team to root for. IU, Purdue, and Ball State do not count. ND is a marketing ploy because ever since St. Holtz left, resigned, or got fired (depending on your stance) they have done absolutely shit on the football field. Minus 1 year. ND gets too much talk because of their brand only. No way they should have played Bama last year, but due to 2 games being given to them and having the huge brand they do Voila. They are there. This cannot be denied.