• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 Players in the NBA

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but no one's outclassing the Niners for shittiest team this season.

that's funny. actually though i RESPECT the 9ers. historically they were the team that gave the Cowboys a shitload of grief back in the 80's and 90's...

and as much as I've traditionally hated the Cowboys that imo is doing the Lord's work...:D

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a casual observer of the shitstorm that has gone on in this thread, I can say that what it boils down to is metric preference. If you're just stating, in a vacuum, who the best 25 players are in the NBA this year talent and skill-wise, the list would look entirely different than say 25 best players for this upcoming season.

IMO the argument is basically two sides arguing over an argument on two different tangents. One side is arguing that KD is not a top 5 player because he's not the best on his team and will have to assimilate. The other side is saying from a talent perspective he's easily top 3 at worst.

Just my casual observation. Carry on though.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was talking about the Browns...in a different thread.:D I posted my prediction for the season. I got 'em going 0-17. That's right, they'll even lose a game during their bye week!:L

lol hey man, know what's worse than EXPECTING your team to be shitty? knowing your team's actually good and they end up fucking things up. my Chiefs this year have an excellent team. but the 1st round is usually death for 'em. hoping that changes this season...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol hey man, know what's worse than EXPECTING your team to be shitty? knowing your team's actually good and they end up fucking things up. my Chiefs this year have an excellent team. but the 1st round is usually death for 'em. hoping that changes this season...

Well I can say since the Clown's return not once did I expect them to be good. And if they ever turn things around my 1st though will be...am I hallucinating?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's a bold statement. The Browns haven't been able to get outta their own way going on 18 consecutive seasons. Hey...@ least their good @ something right?:gaah:

Watching the Niners continually go 3 and out after using 1 minute of clock time in Chip Kelly's system is going to be so frustrating. I have no faith in Gabbert or Kap. Driskell looks interesting, but almost all #3/4 QB's do when your 1 and 2 are generally terrible. I remember thinking Cody Pickett was the next big thing for the Niners after they had Tim Rattay as their starter. So what do I know.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Niners continually go 3 and out after using 1 minute of clock time in Chip Kelly's system is going to be so frustrating. I have no faith in Gabbert or Kap. Driskell looks interesting, but almost all #3/4 QB's do when your 1 and 2 are generally terrible. I remember thinking Cody Pickett was the next big thing for the Niners after they had Tim Rattay as their starter. So what do I know.

you'd think most of the league would learn about Chip after Philadelphia...:L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey @ least your team will turn things around before mine. Although I'm not sold on Kelly's style of offense really succeeding in the NFL. I think he belongs in CFB.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a casual observer of the shitstorm that has gone on in this thread, I can say that what it boils down to is metric preference. If you're just stating, in a vacuum, who the best 25 players are in the NBA this year talent and skill-wise, the list would look entirely different than say 25 best players for this upcoming season.

IMO the argument is basically two sides arguing over an argument on two different tangents. One side is arguing that KD is not a top 5 player because he's not the best on his team and will have to assimilate. The other side is saying from a talent perspective he's easily top 3 at worst.

Just my casual observation. Carry on though.
who are your top 5?

LeBron and Curry are my #1 and #2...its hard for me to believe people who have not nearly drowned disagreeing with that.

After that- Leonard, RW, Durant - I THINK anyway- are solidly 3, 4 and 5.

I think there is a very strong consensus top 5. I think you COULD make arguments for 3, 4 and 5-- Leonard, RW, and Durant being in any order- however- personally- i of course believe it should go Leonard, RW, Durant--- but if someone said otherwise- I couldnt say they were outrageously wrong.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @ least your team will turn things around before mine. Although I'm not sold on Kelly's style of offense really succeeding in the NFL. I think he belongs in CFB.
i dunno dude....seems like the Browns finally actually have a plan

they really might have 2 of the top 5 picks next year- both them and the eagles are gonna suck.....browns just got a 4th rounder for a punter too- lol.

I love Joe Thomas- but will be be around in a couple years when this team is ready to take a step up? i dunno....same with Haden.......the Browns dont have too many high level guys outside of those 2.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can say since the Clown's return not once did I expect them to be good. And if they ever turn things around my 1st though will be...am I hallucinating?
wamu- what would Cleveland look like if the Browns won the super bowl? tell me what you picture....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not accuse him of being a bandwagon fan? Does he not have the Browns listed as one of his teams?

And do you not defend Shaqdaddy and Heatles when you get a chance?
it is funny/ironic being called a bandwagoner by someone who claims teams from sea to shining sea as "his" teams, lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno dude....seems like the Browns finally actually have a plan

they really might have 2 of the top 5 picks next year- both them and the eagles are gonna suck.....browns just got a 4th rounder for a punter too- lol.

I love Joe Thomas- but will be be around in a couple years when this team is ready to take a step up? i dunno....same with Haden.......the Browns dont have too many high level guys outside of those 2.

I'll believe they have a plan once I see progress on the field. I don't trust that dumbfuck Jimmy Haslam. I really wish he'd sell the team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wamu- what would Cleveland look like if the Browns won the super bowl? tell me what you picture....

Well we'd see one helluva party that would dwarf the # of people that showed up for the Cavs parade. As great as it is for Cleveland to finally win another title the city has always belonged to the Browns. The celebration would be epic.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll believe they have a plan once I see progress on the field. I don't trust that dumbfuck Jimmy Haslam. I really wish he'd sell the team.
Haslem was in WAY over his head when he bought the team that is for sure. Some of those regimes he hired were just inexplicably bad ideas.

Mike Holmgren is the biggest fattest laziest slob of a human being (absent DJ) that I have ever laid eyes on. He should be banned from the HoF just based on his total and complete uselessness in Cleveland. If you are a QB expert and your solutions are Jake Delhomme, Colt McCoy, you should be banned from the Hall of Fame no matter what you previously did.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we'd see one helluva party that would dwarf the # of people that showed up for the Cavs parade. As great as it is for Cleveland to finally win another title the city has always belonged to the Browns. The celebration would be epic.
i couldnt even imagine. You are absolutely right that it would "dwarf" the Cavs parade.

The streets would run with booze and vomit which would hopefully extinguish all the fires.