• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 Players in the NBA

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope Kyrie can keep climbing up this list. The kid is just so freaking talented its unbelievable. He is definitely not the athlete a wall or westbrook or rose (was), but he is just so freaking skilled its unbelievable.

LeBron during last season said he could see Kyrie competing for an MVP someday and that he is just not an All-Star- but one of the best around. The confidence that playoff run instilled in him should help him take that next step.

I know that if my team was done 1 point with 5 seconds left- there are not many guys in the league id want taking that shot over Kyrie (if any).

SOOOO freaking clutch.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ AND LAD already exposed Wiggy on this, and i tend to believe THOSE 2 over this guy. Least THEY have some credibility around here...
It is a favorite past time of Lakers and Heat fans to try and discredit me.

lol...wonder why?

Hearing the truth is not often a fun exercise.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a favorite past time of Lakers and Heat fans to try and discredit me.

lol...wonder why?

Hearing the truth is not often a fun exercise.

Translation: "yes, they did". and since you're going to pull the "truth" card you may as well own it, bubba...:dhd:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope Kyrie can keep climbing up this list. The kid is just so freaking talented its unbelievable. He is definitely not the athlete a wall or westbrook or rose (was), but he is just so freaking skilled its unbelievable.

LeBron during last season said he could see Kyrie competing for an MVP someday and that he is just not an All-Star- but one of the best around. The confidence that playoff run instilled in him should help him take that next step.

I know that if my team was done 1 point with 5 seconds left- there are not many guys in the league id want taking that shot over Kyrie (if any).

SOOOO freaking clutch.

:wank:

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Wiggy is making "Friends" like he used to @ FN....:dhd:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know he can't read your posts, right? He's got you on ignore...

Nope. He still likes to comment on certain posts periodically. He just doesn't really know what to say when I call out on his bullshit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. He still likes to comment on certain posts periodically. He just doesn't really know what to say when I call out on his bullshit.

K, i was mostly kidding around when i said blubber here had a hard-on for Wiggy, but now this's getting kinda creepy...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL this is a joke right?

"its been proven"

so anyone that is a big fan of a player on another team is band wagoner that abandoned their team? Russell Westbrook was my favorite player in the league until Kyrie began dominating and had one of the best rookie seasons for a PG in decades. That means i was on the OKC band wagon? are you really this stupid?

I was AT the game the Cavs broke their 25 game losing streak or whatever it was against the Clippers. You really have absolutely ZERO clue what you are talking about.

"proven"...lol.....thats LAUGHABLE.

There are actually people on here who have TWO teams logos they root for- but i get the scrutiny over something so stupid- just so people can try and discredit me- as I CONSISTENTLY prove smarter, and OVERWHELMINGLY better informed.

Its cool though. As always- time vindicates. It is only a VERY SPECIFIC group of people that keep perpetuating this abject stupidity as well.

Yes, it's been proven and all of the spin and bullshit in the world isn't going to unprove it.