• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 Players in the NBA

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you have no clue what this means lol. You think you would since you are a Lakers fan, so many bandwagon Laker fans in general.

I don't think YOU know what a bandwagoner is.

Look it up, give you something constructive to do.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean that one lone year when he guided the Cavs past a weak East only to be humiliated by the Spurs or the last six years where he has had at least SIX all-stars?

Didn't Lebron beat the CHAMPION Pistons by himself. Try harder lol

Six All-stars :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think YOU know what a bandwagoner is.

Look it up, give you something constructive to do.

Like Slinky said, How many Bandwagon Browns fans do you see? None...you obviously don't. You get dumber and dumber with every post. Stop trying so hard :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Slinky said, How many Bandwagon Browns fans do you see? None...you obviously don't. You get dumber and dumber with every post. Stop trying so hard :suds:

And how many cavs fans did we have before 2014 sweet-cheeks? :L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only assume you are talking to shaqdaddy...do yourself a favor- ignore. It adds positively nothing ot any conversation- and really just enjoys stalking me. Have saved plenty of typed words by doing that let me tell ya...id highly recommend it...let it stew in its juices and watch LeBron and the CAvs continue to win and win and win some more for the foreseeable future.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only assume you are talking to shaqdaddy...do yourself a favor- ignore. It adds positively nothing ot any conversation- and really just enjoys stalking me. Have saved plenty of typed words by doing that let me tell ya...id highly recommend it...let it stew in its juices and watch LeBron and the CAvs continue to win and win and win some more for the foreseeable future.

:pound:"It"

By this I can only assume you have no clue what a woman is.

Surprise surprise!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you have no clue what this means lol. You think you would since you are a Lakers fan, so many bandwagon Laker fans in general.

Then obviously you guessed WRONG lol. A bandwagoner will switch teams at the drop of a hat...

thought YOU'D know that as a fan in general...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, pointing out to CL67 that he was referencing the wrong poster is ban-worthy? And pointing out to Heatles his hypocrisy that not everyone is going to have Durant at #2 is ban-worthy as well?

No. Your constant idiocy and trying to pick e-fights with your bullshit is ban worthy. I'm done babysitting you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 Are you insinuating that this^ post isn't intigating and/or looking for a fight??? Or is it just if and when I post it since I don't have certain logos under my name?

No, it's not instigating a fight. It's pointing out exactly what you have been doing. You not only rate virtually every post you disagree with as bullshit. You even go back and do it to old posts.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course not. The Browns suck. No one bandwagons teams that suck. That why up until Lebron came back to Cleveland, you were a Heat fan and Wiggy was a Thunder fan.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. The Browns suck. No one bandwagons teams that suck. That why up until Lebron came back to Cleveland, you were a Heat fan and Wiggy was a Thunder fan.

Or maybe, Wiggy was a Cavs fan all along and only joined this board once his team was worth talking about.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe, Wiggy was a Cavs fan all along and only joined this board once his team was worth talking about.

Uh, it's actually already been proven that he was a Thunder fan when Lebron was in Miami.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think Lakers, TWolves and Sixers fans have nothing worth talking about? If anything, other than the Warriors or cavs, those teams have the MOST to talk about.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Lakers, TWolves and Sixers fans have nothing worth talking about? If anything, other than the Warriors or cavs, those teams have the MOST to talk about.

Exactly. A true fan is always a fan of their team and always finds their team worth talking about.

As a Lakers fan, there is and always has been plenty to talk about even over the past few years when they have sucked. We've talked about what caused the issues, coaches, ownership, potential FA's, draft picks, development of young players, potential trades and of course Swaggy P (lol).

In fact, you could make a solid case that the Lakers board has been as, if not more active while they have sucked, than it was when they were contenders.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, it's actually already been proven that he was a Thunder fan when Lebron was in Miami.
LOL this is a joke right?

"its been proven"

so anyone that is a big fan of a player on another team is band wagoner that abandoned their team? Russell Westbrook was my favorite player in the league until Kyrie began dominating and had one of the best rookie seasons for a PG in decades. That means i was on the OKC band wagon? are you really this stupid?

I was AT the game the Cavs broke their 25 game losing streak or whatever it was against the Clippers. You really have absolutely ZERO clue what you are talking about.

"proven"...lol.....thats LAUGHABLE.

There are actually people on here who have TWO teams logos they root for- but i get the scrutiny over something so stupid- just so people can try and discredit me- as I CONSISTENTLY prove smarter, and OVERWHELMINGLY better informed.

Its cool though. As always- time vindicates. It is only a VERY SPECIFIC group of people that keep perpetuating this abject stupidity as well.