• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 Players in the NBA

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haslem was in WAY over his head when he bought the team that is for sure. Some of those regimes he hired were just inexplicably bad ideas.

Mike Holmgren is the biggest fattest laziest slob of a human being (absent DJ) that I have ever laid eyes on. He should be banned from the HoF just based on his total and complete uselessness in Cleveland. If you are a QB expert and your solutions are Jake Delhomme, Colt McCoy, you should be banned from the Hall of Fame no matter what you previously did.

Holmgren's a proven winner that brought the Lombardi trophy back to GB. He also got the Seahawks to the SB. The Browns fucked up, not Holmgren.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i couldnt even imagine. You are absolutely right that it would "dwarf" the Cavs parade.

The streets would run with booze and vomit which would hopefully extinguish all the fires.

It would be crazy. I know I'd return to NE Ohio for the celebration though.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are your top 5?

LeBron and Curry are my #1 and #2...its hard for me to believe people who have not nearly drowned disagreeing with that.

After that- Leonard, RW, Durant - I THINK anyway- are solidly 3, 4 and 5.

I think there is a very strong consensus top 5. I think you COULD make arguments for 3, 4 and 5-- Leonard, RW, and Durant being in any order- however- personally- i of course believe it should go Leonard, RW, Durant--- but if someone said otherwise- I couldnt say they were outrageously wrong.

I wholeheartedly agree here. I think Lebron and Curry have solidified themselves as 1 and 2, barring anything unforeseen this upcoming season. 3-5 I also agree that really any variation of Durant, RW and Leonard are acceptable, based on your preference. But the one thing for me, personally, I would never rank RW ahead of Durant. RW might put up ungodly numbers this year being the clear #1, but from a talent and skill perspective, I have KD ahead at all times.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holmgren's a proven winner that brought the Lombardi trophy back to GB. He also got the Seahawks to the SB. The Browns fucked up, not Holmgren.
dude holmgren got paid 60M to not do anything! lol

he would literally show up at like 10 am, drive around in a golf cart, and go sit and eat in his office.

I should find you a few of the articles- you would not believe them....ill try and take a look over the next few days.

DELHOMME? MCCOY?!! lol.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother of god. I think we can be friends now Slinky if you know about this gif and it's origin.

Well, my knowledge of the provenance of that gif goes back no further than the google image search for "dance gif" I did a few minutes ago.

Sadly, you're going to have to find another bad ass, funny mother fucker with three testicles and a drinking habit to be friends with.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my knowledge of the provenance of that gif goes back no further than the google image search for "dance gif" I did a few minutes ago.

Sadly, you're going to have to find another bad ass, funny mother fucker with three testicles and a drinking habit to be friends with.

Damn it, you bastard.

:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude holmgren got paid 60M to not do anything! lol

he would literally show up at like 10 am, drive around in a golf cart, and go sit and eat in his office.

I should find you a few of the articles- you would not believe them....ill try and take a look over the next few days.

DELHOMME? MCCOY?!! lol.

I guess it was a total fluke he turned around G.B. & Seattle. I blame the then owner Randy Lerner. He said himself he isn't/wasn't an NFL fan. Tough for a team to turn things around when the owner doesn't even give shit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it was a total fluke he turned around G.B. & Seattle. I blame the then owner Randy Lerner. He said himself he isn't/wasn't an NFL fan. Tough for a team to turn things around when the owner doesn't even give shit.
oh- i agree- his work in GB and Seattle (well- absent being hte GM in Seattle where he sucked) was great.

Im saying he was SO bad/stupid/lazy/incompetent in Cleveland that it HAS to be recognized.

Pat Shurmur? Jake Delhomme? geezus- honestly anyone with a half-way functional brain could have done better.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh- i agree- his work in GB and Seattle (well- absent being hte GM in Seattle where he sucked) was great.

Im saying he was SO bad/stupid/lazy/incompetent in Cleveland that it HAS to be recognized.

Pat Shurmur? Jake Delhomme? geezus- honestly anyone with a half-way functional brain could have done better.

And what I'm saying is look @ who his boss was. Owner Randy Lerner. I'm not gonna blame Holmgren for Lerner not caring about what happened to the Browns when he owned them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what I'm saying is look @ who his boss was. Owner Randy Lerner. I'm not gonna blame Holmgren for Lerner not caring about what happened to the Browns when he owned them.
I cant blame Randy Lerner for giving Mike Holmgren authority to sign a coach- I was DEFINITELY excited when they brought in Holmgren- then he proceeded to make some of the worst decisisons i have ever seen- and i have seen a LOT of bad decisions as a Browns fan.

Pat Shurmur - I think- was far and away the worst coaching hire since '99- and Delhomme probably the worst QB that was brought in to be a starter.....and that is saying a LOT considering Charlie Frye and Brandon Weeden and many many more are on that list.

this man was a team President who ACTUALLY thought a combination of Pat Shurmur and Jake Delhomme was the way to go.....it makes me want to pull my hair out...

i gotta stop....this makes me too angry...too much of a tangent at this point.....ughh. gotta let it go, lol....its just the worst though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant blame Randy Lerner for giving Mike Holmgren authority to sign a coach- I was DEFINITELY excited when they brought in Holmgren- then he proceeded to make some of the worst decisisons i have ever seen- and i have seen a LOT of bad decisions as a Browns fan.

Pat Shurmur - I think- was far and away the worst coaching hire since '99- and Delhomme probably the worst QB that was brought in to be a starter.....and that is saying a LOT considering Charlie Frye and Brandon Weeden and many many more are on that list.

this man was a team President who ACTUALLY thought a combination of Pat Shurmur and Jake Delhomme was the way to go.....it makes me want to pull my hair out...

i gotta stop....this makes me too angry...too much of a tangent at this point.....ughh. gotta let it go, lol....its just the worst though.

I'll be honest, I stopped reading after you said...I can't blame Randy Lerner. He was the owner, he was the 1 that signed the checks & he was the 1 that ultimately had the final say about his team. It's all good though, we just look @ the situation differently.

Funny thing is I was so happy when Lerner sold the team only to get sick to my stomach to find out Halsam (who once owned a very small part of the steelers) bought the team.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest, I stopped reading after you said...I can't blame Randy Lerner. He was the owner, he was the 1 that signed the checks & he was the 1 that ultimately had the final say about his team. It's all good though, we just look @ the situation differently.

Funny thing is I was so happy when Lerner sold the team only to get sick to my stomach to find out Halsam (who once owned a very small part of the steelers) bought the team.

The York's say hi.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The York's say hi.
id say the Yorks are worse.

Lerner was no doubt in an incompetent moron- but he stayed out of the teams decisions and had a ton of money...i mean- as far as owners go- letting the people you hire do their jobs and giving them tons of cash to do so is usually the 2 things you want out of your owner....it just sucks when your owner is a moron and keeps hiring the wrong guys- whether its total failures like chris palmer, overhyped college coaches like butch davis- or lazy slobs who are way passed their prime like holmgren....

you give me an owner who A. doesnt meddle and B. has a huge bank roll- and 99% of the time- thats a good owner- unless you are Randy Lerner and consistently hire idiots from Palmer and Policy to Holmgren to make decisions.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30+ points 50%+ FG% 45% 3P% 7 assists, 5.5 Rebounds, almost 2 steals a game. Best Offensive RPM. He hes terrible

And he still isn't better than Lebron lol. Those numbers are great but if you put him on a team of nothings like Lebron has done he won't carry them. Also, his individual defense is lacking compared to the other top players, his defense is mainly a reflection of the greater defensive players around him: he had Bogut, Green and Klay all some of the great defenders in the league. KD is an all-around better player as well IMO, offense and shooting can only make up for so much, especially in the Finals like we saw.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make that BANDWAGONING homer and I agree 100%. DJ and others already exposed this clown for being a Thunder fan before LeClown went back to "The Land"...

I guess you have no clue what this means lol. You think you would since you are a Lakers fan, so many bandwagon Laker fans in general.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he still isn't better than Lebron lol. Those numbers are great but if you put him on a team of nothings like Lebron has done he won't carry them.

You mean that one lone year when he guided the Cavs past a weak East only to be humiliated by the Spurs or the last six years where he has had at least SIX all-stars?