• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 Players in the NBA

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid list. Only glaring issue I would have is Marc Gasol needs to be back on that list, definitely over DAJ.

Few minor tweeks here or there. I would probably swap Towns and Drummond, other that don't really see any problems with the list. If Blake comes back healthy and productive he probably moves back into that 8th/9th spot.

I would put Mark in and take Horford out.

It's hard to gauge who is better between Horford and Jordan because they are Damn near polar opposites.

Well, actually ....Deandre and Brook Lopez are the complete antithesis of each other.

I think it depends on Team makeup.

For the Clippers, Deandre is better.

We have guys that can score. But, nobody else on the roster gives a shit about defense.

Now a Team like the Spurs or Cavs?

Either would be good. But, Horford would be filthy....imo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it bother you so much that I prefer Curry over lebron? Stop being such a little whining bitch about it.

Bc baby Curry isn't even number 2 honestly. If you like an all-around worse player he is your guy, looks like that is what you are going for.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is still the best player in the NBA.

But, I wouldn't exactly start sobbing in my cornflakes if I landed a healthy Curry.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc baby Curry isn't even number 2 honestly. If you like an all-around worse player he is your guy, looks like that is what you are going for.

Who's #2?

Yeah, he's no Gary Payton on defense.

But, he's not Steve Nash bad either.

His offense skill set and ability to create outweighs every negative on defense by a Country mile.

I have Durant at #3, Westbrook at #4. But, that shits gonna flip by mid Season.

I think Durant will be behind Westbrook, Kawhi, George, And Davis if healthy , by Seasons end.

Those guys will put up much better numbers because they are the GUY, instead of being co-franchise players.

But, that's what Kevin wanted.

I expect him to get some unfair flack when the Warriors fail to match last Season.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's #2?

His offense skill set and ability to create outweighs every negative on defense by a Country mile.

I think Durant will be behind Westbrook, Kawhi, George, And Davis if healthy , by Seasons end.

Those guys will put up much better numbers because they are the GUY, instead of being co-franchise players.

I expect him to get some unfair flack when the Warriors fail to match last Season.

By failing to match last season you mean, of course, winning the Finals. Not much flack for that.

Also, you may have noticed, he's getting plenty of flak now.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Towns better than AD right now

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's #2?

Westbrook might even go above Curry and Durant mid season, considering both of their stats are going down while Westbrook's getting triple double every game. But who cares, OKC still is 5 or 6 seed team, so I highly doubt he's gonna win MVP.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook might even go above Curry and Durant mid season, considering both of their stats are going down while Westbrook's getting triple double every game. But who cares, OKC still is 5 or 6 seed team, so I highly doubt he's gonna win MVP.

I Understand why people are saying that, but stats are terribly overrated in some cases. Just because they share with their teammates does not make them less good.

Westbrook will tear the league apart next year, but there is no world where he will ever be better than KD in my book. Westbrook is not easy to win with because he is more ball dominant than any player in the league. If you want the player that can best contribute to a winning team, the guy is Durant.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Understand why people are saying that, but stats are terribly overrated in some cases. Just because they share with their teammates does not make them less good.

Westbrook will tear the league apart next year, but there is no world where he will ever be better than KD in my book. Westbrook is not easy to win with because he is more ball dominant than any player in the league. If you want the player that can best contribute to a winning team, the guy is Durant.

I agree. I was just referring to Westbrook going above them when judging by stats, but still, LeBron, KD, Curry are my locked Top 3.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't care for Lebron but he is clearly the best player in the league still. I wouldn't rank Curry 2nd right now.

2015 without his top 2 guys he forced a great Warriors team to 6 games. This season down 3-1 and he come back to win the series against the same team. If you're truly the best in the league, no way in hell do you allow a team to come back from 3-1 to win the series especially when you had HCA

His top 2 guys are kyrie and tristan thompson. So only without 1 guy

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

30+ points 50%+ FG% 45% 3P% 7 assists, 5.5 Rebounds, almost 2 steals a game. Best Offensive RPM. He hes terrible

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLAKE GRIFFIN #11

That one makes me think.

He is getting a little older, he is seemingly always injured, poor defense, and he had some minor off court issues.

Has his playoff success or offensive stats inflated his worth a bit??

But, then again there isn't an obvious player below him that screams move him down immediately.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis is too high...Middleton is clearly the leader of this Bucks club and should at least get an honorable mention.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would move Butler behind Wall and Harden...I think Wade will cut into his value this year.