• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 NBA Player TODAY

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as versatility goes- who in the NBA can finish at the rim, had a mid range game and can shoot the 3 like Kyrie.....

He is definitely in anyones top 3 handles in the game- and if you had a last second shot you needed making hed be at or near the top of the list.

He is so freaking hard to stop because you cannot predict what he is going to do because he can beat you in so many ways.

prime-example...Nic Batum- a great defender- one of the longest wings in the league......he has to play off KI because if he doesnt - KI will use that INSANE handle and blow by him- he gets just enough daylight on one of the longest and best defenders in the league and drills the 3.

this at the end of his 55 point game where he took over after LeBron was sitting out and Love went MIA.

Nobody is arguing with this. KI is one of the best pure scorers in the league. That puts him in Melo/Harden zone in terms of impact. If he is going to be elite, he has to add another dimension to his game.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. And I've come to the conclusion that Steph Curry is the much better player as well.

Glad we came to agreement on this.

And i came to the conclusion that kyrie Irving is better...At least the playoff stats back up my opinion

Last edited:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I read the comments of a bunch of people who probably know nothing about basketball? There is a pretty knowledgable group here, and none of them agree with your BS. Wiggy doesn't even think Kyrie is better than Steph. You shouldn't either.

Yes, you are so much superior when it comes to basketball knowledge...like when you said the cavs were better without Irving...that was just genus right there....

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think i gotta just rain on your baby parade already and just say this.

Curry would shoot 55% with lebron james as his teamate and kyrie barely shoots 45% with lebron on his team... Enough said

Keep the excuses coming

Will you have a new one if they don't when next year?...like curry was only at 92.5% and he had to play with durant but if you added lebron they totally would have won and shot a better %!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are so much superior when it comes to basketball knowledge...like when you said the cavs were better without Irving...that was just genus right there....

To you, yes I am. For the nineteenth time, I never said the Cavs were better without Irving. Some may have, not me. What I said was that the Cavs were only marginally better with him. 3-14 sans LeBron tends to back that up. LeBron is the reason this team is competitive. Kyrie is just a nice complementary piece. Scoring is only a small part of the game, and Kyrie doesn't contribute much else.

Over time and through interaction, you can get a pretty good feel for who knows their stuff in a message board like this. Being right or wrong about a prediction does not prove nearly as much as being able to analyze why something happened after it did. You don't have that ability.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the excuses coming

Will you have a new one if they don't when next year?...like curry was only at 92.5% and he had to play with durant but if you added lebron they totally would have won and shot a better %!

If both teams are 100%, nobody will have any excuses. That is what I am hoping for.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the excuses coming

Nobody is making excuses. Im just telling you why steph is better. He would play even better than his mvp season with lebron on his team. Switch steph for kyrie on golden state the warriors get worse. Cleveland gets better with steph, easily

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is making excuses. Im just telling you why steph is better. He would play even better than his mvp season with lebron on his team. Switch steph for kyrie on golden state the warriors get worse. Cleveland gets better with steph, easily
During the regular season at least.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the regular season at least.

yeah, the finals kinda put up that picture. essentially Curry just didn't look right and was missing shots that he NORMALLY woulda made BIG time...

obviously debatable(at least to some) whether the man was playing hurt or not. no excuse either way...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, the finals kinda put up that picture. essentially Curry just didn't look right and was missing shots that he NORMALLY woulda made BIG time...

obviously debatable(at least to some) whether the man was playing hurt or not. no excuse either way...

Exactly. But it drives me crazy that people are saying kyrie is "clearly" better when it was only a 2-3 game sample size.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really wanna see one more Finals from Steph(me gots a feeling thatll be soon) before I judge him too much just in case his performance was injury related. I'm not willing to label him any thing negative just yet, he's just been too dominant during the regular season to do that.

Steph is better, but I can't dog Kyrie either. I really enjoy his game and he seems like a good dude. Pmus, he did play his ass off in those finals.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanna see one more Finals from Steph(me gots a feeling thatll be soon) before I judge him too much just in case his performance was injury related. I'm not willing to label him any thing negative just yet, he's just been too dominant during the regular season to do that.

Steph is better, but I can't dog Kyrie either. I really enjoy his game and he seems like a good dude. Pmus, he did play his ass off in those finals.

oh no doubt. even I have to admit Kyrie came on like gangbusters in the 3rd quarter of game 7. he was banking in shots I didn't think he could. but yeah I agree. i'm CERTAINLY not going to arbitrarily rate him over Curry from one finals match-up...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steph had a great 14-15 finals. A average 15-16 finals. I dont see how he hasnt been good in the finals, in your opinion?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no doubt. even I have to admit Kyrie came on like gangbusters in the 3rd quarter of game 7. he was banking in shots I didn't think he could. but yeah I agree. i'm CERTAINLY not going to arbitrarily rate him over Curry from one finals match-up...

Yeah he couldnt of played any better to be honest, he was throwing up ill advised shots but they were going in lol

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph had a great 14-15 finals. A average 15-16 finals. I dont see how he hasnt been good in the finals, in your opinion?
His Finals this year compared to his regular season was below average. He set that bar for himself, I didn't. His stats weren't horrible in this year's finals obviously, but watching him there were a lot of times when his team needed their MVP and he wasn't there. Do you dispute that?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Finals this year compared to his regular season was below average. He set that bar for himself, I didn't. His stats weren't horrible in this year's finals obviously, but watching him there were a lot of times when his team needed their MVP and he wasn't there. Do you dispute that?

It happens. We are all human. You cant be great at something every day of your life IMO

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens. We are all human. You cant be great at something every day of your life IMO
Ok, but when you have possibly the worst finals by any league MVP in the NBA's modern era, people might question how good you are in the Finals. Granted there were injury questions, and he played well in 14-15, which is why I said I wanna see a tiebreaker Finals before I rush to judgement.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, but when you have possibly the worst finals by any league MVP in the NBA's modern era, people might question how good you are in the Finals. Granted there were injury questions, and he played well in 14-15, which is why I said I wanna see a tiebreaker Finals before I rush to judgement.

I still believe he was hurt because it just doesnt make sense to play great in 14-15 finals while being a worse player in 14-15. Along with being a much better overall player this year but then be way worse after coming off the MCL injury, i just dont think he was 100% but thats just me. It takes players longer than 2 weeks to come off any mcl sprain, we wi see