• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Will Sue the NFL in Federal Court

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making any kind of claim to Brady's guilt or innocence, but I wouldn't hand over my phone to anyone unless court ordered to do so.
Are you crazy admitting that on SportsHoopla? Surely you will accused of a Brady knob slobberer, delusional, a closet Kraft fan. My only advice to you is to seek shelter. Don't wait, go now. Save the women, children and yourself. Go.
A possible safe haven for you could be the Pats board if you keep talking crazy like this.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you crazy admitting that on SportsHoopla? Surely you will accused of a Brady knob slobberer, delusional, a closet Kraft fan. My only advice to you is to seek shelter. Don't wait, go now. Save the women, children and yourself. Go.
A possible safe haven for you could be the Pats board if you keep talking crazy like this.

I think he's guilty of cheating and I think not handing over his phone damned him in the court of public opinion and I understand why.

That said, I want to fuck Tom Brady's wife. I want to go DP on her by myself.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making any kind of claim to Brady's guilt or innocence, but I wouldn't hand over my phone to anyone unless court ordered to do so.

So instead of clearing yourself, you'd walk away from your career then sue your employer in federal court to get your career back?

Makes perfect sense.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was able to move this along by giving them the printouts of the messages, you're damn right I would give them what they are looking for. If I had no part in this, then there is no reason to not provide it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instead of clearing yourself, you'd walk away from your career then sue your employer in federal court to get your career back?

Makes perfect sense.

I'm not defending any of his subsequent actions. I'm just saying I wouldn't hand my phone over to someone.

But if we're playing the "if I were Tom Brady" game, I'd have likely walked away from my career a while ago. I'd be sitting on some beach right now, wearing a banana hammock and watching Gazelle Bunchin make out with the chick who just brought me a daiquiri.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes perfect sense.
Hey Hammer, how do I get off the probation period? I can't email any mods because of the restrictions. It's been 5 weeks with over 80 messages.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not defending any of his subsequent actions. I'm just saying I wouldn't hand my phone over to someone.

But if we're playing the "if I were Tom Brady" game, I'd have likely walked away from my career a while ago. I'd be sitting on some beach right now, wearing a banana hammock and watching Gazelle Bunchin make out with the chick who just brought me a daiquiri.

Gisele is even more overrated than Brady.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh, I see we have a lot of Brady boners popping up again....better check with your docs boys!

must-see-imagery-tom-brady-rings.jpg
4 pretty asterisks all lined up.

Nobody will ever confuse him with being among the greatest.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure we will get the usual "Would you hand over your cell phone?" Yes yes I would if it meant clearing my name and helping me make millions of dollars. It also wasn't even him handing over his cell phone but it was his lawyers getting first crack at it and only handing over that which was pertinent to the case. So again not sure why he fought that so hard?

Because he is cheating on Gisele and doesn't want anyone else catching wind of it, a la Tiger Woods. :)

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So simple to some. Others not so much. :L

Tom Brady's future is very rocky indeed. He so desperately wants to maintain status quo (a gigantic sham) for another season but on the field and off it's all turning into an astonishing trainwreck that we all want to look away from but just can't.

lol i dont wanna look away, this is fun! :rockon:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Hammer, how do I get off the probation period? I can't email any mods because of the restrictions. It's been 5 weeks with over 80 messages.

Yep and that's not even including the other account!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is cheating on Gisele and doesn't want anyone else catching wind of it, a la Tiger Woods. :)

They're not together two years from now.

Remember you heard it here first.

She's way better than him.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gisele is even more overrated than Brady.

Any dude who, after reading about Gazelle making out with a cocktail waitress has to immediately put Gazelle down, must be happy as hell the federal government granted him marriage rights.

Congratulations, Money! Now you just gotta find a baker who'll make your cake!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was able to move this along by giving them the printouts of the messages, you're damn right I would give them what they are looking for. If I had no part in this, then there is no reason to not provide it.

Which has what to do with me saying I wouldn't hand my phone over to someone?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any dude who, after reading about Gazelle making out with a cocktail waitress has to immediately put Gazelle down, must be happy as hell the federal government granted him marriage rights.

Congratulations, Money! Now you just gotta find a baker who'll make your cake!

Whatever dude. There are way hotter women than horseface.

BTW...if you have to read about a woman making out with another woman, you really need to get out more. I'm sure your mom would appreciate not having to constantly wash your crusty socks.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 pretty asterisks all lined up.

Nobody will ever confuse him with being among the greatest.

History will judge him very harshly.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever dude. There are way hotter women than horseface.

BTW...if you have to read about a woman making out with another woman, you really need to get out more. I'm sure your mom would appreciate not having to constantly wash your crusty socks.

Mom jokes! I love those when they're funny. Yours wasn't.

Anyway, I only jerk off in your socks.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mom jokes! I love those when they're funny. Yours wasn't.

Anyway, I only jerk off in your socks.

If you think that was a mom joke, you have the reading comprehension of a chimp.

Move along asshat.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that was a mom joke, you have the reading comprehension of a chimp.

Move along asshat.

Oh, holy fuck. You're right, inferring that my mom does my laundry is not a mom joke. . .

I'm not going anywhere now, your creativity and originality have me on the edge of the seat in my mom's basement. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!