• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Will Sue the NFL in Federal Court

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft the moment Tom Brady stops serving his bottom line: "Who are you again?"

more like "Jimmy step into my office son (Hand over shoulder)...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's impossible to keep up with the ever-changing rules of engagement as dictated by indignant Pats fans.

I'm disappointed by Big Ken's non-response. Very disappointed!!!
Im shocked him being innocent was even on the table. Doesnt he already know BB and TB are cheaters?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple issues with your points. 1. If there was something on the phone would any lawyer without a court junction turn over said evidence? None of us were there so we're speculating on what was considered cooperation. 2. No one knows what else was on that phone? Pics were the least of the worries. 3. People are accusing him of being guilty because Wells spent $5 million of the NFLs money to come up with a probably more than likely finding.

Regardless if Brady is guilty. I want to see this go to court. I want all the bs on both sides exposed.

Well if both sides are actually working to resolve the issue then yes they should turn over anything. If nothing else at least agreeing to it whether the lawyers turn it over or not at least looks better than the story we have right now and the lack of cooperation especially on the side of Brady. He signed a contract that states very clearly that he is to cooperate in any investigation involving him and the NFL and he didn't do that one bit. How else are we as fans supposed to take that? He is breaching his contract, refusing to cooperate, then tells us fans to believe him? I'm sorry but that doesn't add up. That is the part of everything that is fishy to me.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im shocked him being innocent was even on the table. Doesnt he already know BB and TB are cheaters?

According to @BigKen the NFL is on a campaign to slander an innocent man. Not just any innocent man but the SB MVP.

What I want to know is why they're doing it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to @BigKen the NFL is on a campaign to slander an innocent man. Not just any innocent man but the SB MVP.

Because he's the winningest winner of all winners.

Or is that...the whiniest whiner of all whiners.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if both sides are actually working to resolve the issue then yes they should turn over anything. If nothing else at least agreeing to it whether the lawyers turn it over or not at least looks better than the story we have right now and the lack of cooperation especially on the side of Brady. He signed a contract that states very clearly that he is to cooperate in any investigation involving him and the NFL and he didn't do that one bit. How else are we as fans supposed to take that? He is breaching his contract, refusing to cooperate, then tells us fans to believe him? I'm sorry but that doesn't add up. That is the part of everything that is fishy to me.
Well as a defender of our constitution when do we cross that line into invasion of privacy? I don't expect an answer we can debate it back and forth till we both puke. We can leave that up to the supreme court to decide. If it was an NFL/team issued phone I would agree. Very slippery slope you're heading down.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. It's a direct conflict of interest. He needs to be banned from the field and any NFL activities until any litigation is resolved.

So that measn if TB sues then Goodell would be forced to put him on the same suspended with pay list as Peterson/Hardy last year. Or could it be an out right suspension without pay???

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that measn if TB sues then Goodell would be forced to put him on the same suspended with pay list as Peterson/Hardy last year. Or could it be an out right suspension without pay???

Given the gravity of his alleged offenses, it should probably be without pay.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as a defender of our constitution when do we cross that line into invasion of privacy? I don't expect an answer we can debate it back and forth till we both puke. We can leave that up to the supreme court to decide. If it was an NFL/team issued phone I would agree. Very slippery slope you're heading down.

There is no line. If TB sues he exposes his phone or a transcript of everything on it to the Evidence Discovery Laws. Easy way to avoid this, don't sue.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe bc its systemic in NE and the NFL was trying to give Kraft and Brady an out ...Kraft took it Brady pulled a Mark McGuire.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think it will be w/o pay as it would broaden the scope of the case unnecessarily.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows that all Brady wants to do is enough to maintain plausible deniability. He wants to put on a good show, but it ends there.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no line. If TB sues he exposes his phone or a transcript of everything on it to the Evidence Discovery Laws. Easy way to avoid this, don't sue.
That's making the assumption there is something incriminating on the phone. Just because he didn't give it to Wells doesn't mean there is anything on there.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the Patriot Employees (ball boy and such) were using team phones but deleted some of the texts and without a federal warrant the investigators were not allowed to recover those. So if this does go to Federal Court then yes they have every right to recover those texts. And that is fine if you want to protect your right to privacy but you better be ready for the consequences such as that of looking guilty for refusing to cooperate. The courts have to abide by the innocent until proven guilty but in the court of public opinion that is not the case and he definitely looks guilty as hell because of it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows that all Brady wants to do is enough to maintain plausible deniability. He wants to put on a good show, but it ends there.
Problem with Federal Court is that train is hard to stop and Federal judges dont think kindly of gamesmanship.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if the court date isn't set until late this year or early next then BOOM you just missed the entire season (with or without pay). Even if you win the court case you just missed the season. Sounds to me like in the end you lose no matter what.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's making the assumption there is something incriminating on the phone. Just because he didn't give it to Wells doesn't mean there is anything on there.

In an effort to avoid this scrutiny an innocent man could easily have handed over the phone. He didnt which alone looks sketchy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Patriot Employees (ball boy and such) were using team phones but deleted some of the texts and without a federal warrant the investigators were not allowed to recover those. So if this does go to Federal Court then yes they have every right to recover those texts. And that is fine if you want to protect your right to privacy but you better be ready for the consequences such as that of looking guilty for refusing to cooperate. The courts have to abide by the innocent until proven guilty but in the court of public opinion that is not the case and he definitely looks guilty as hell because of it.
Hopefully we shall all see soon enough.