• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Will Sue the NFL in Federal Court

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess some of that would depend on Kraft in my opinion. My guess is he would get called as a witness but the issue would be who would he be the better witness for? More likely than not he would defend the NFL and say that some individuals on the team acted against the character of the team and that those people have been disciplined which in turn would hurt Brady's case that the team does think something was done that was against the rules.

I would say the biggest thing will be what the deleted texts said. My guess with a federal court involved that they would actually be able to retrieve the texts that were deleted by Brady and the ball boy/equipment manager that the NFL investigators were not able to get their hand on.
Yes because I'm pretty sure TB and his team of lawyers are the only ones who don't know that technology exsits to retreive texts. Nope they live in caves. Good thing we have all the SportsHoopla experts who have zero knowledge of what's actually happened chimming in.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because I'm pretty sure TB and his team of lawyers are the only ones who don't know that technology exsits to retreive texts. Nope they live in caves. Good thing we have all the SportsHoopla experts who have zero knowledge of what's actually happened chimming in.

Sheesh I said that it depends some on what those texts say. Right now what we have is an article saying the NFLPA is the one who will pursue things. We don't even know if Brady completely wants this or not. I'm sure Brady has every understanding of what those texts say and if he thinks they won't be incriminating then yes I could see him going after this.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh I said that it depends some on what those texts say. Right now what we have is an article saying the NFLPA is the one who will pursue things. We don't even know if Brady completely wants this or not. I'm sure Brady has every understanding of what those texts say and if he thinks they won't be incriminating then yes I could see him going after this.

Which begs the question, if there's nothing there and Brady is reasonable, why didn't he just cooperate?

No one will answer this question with a legitimate response.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which begs the question, if there's nothing there and Brady is reasonable, why didn't he just cooperate?

I'm sure we will get the usual "Would you hand over your cell phone?" Yes yes I would if it meant clearing my name and helping me make millions of dollars. It also wasn't even him handing over his cell phone but it was his lawyers getting first crack at it and only handing over that which was pertinent to the case. So again not sure why he fought that so hard?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure we will get the usual "Would you hand over your cell phone?" Yes yes I would if it meant clearing my name and helping me make millions of dollars. It also wasn't even him handing over his cell phone but it was his lawyers getting first crack at it and only handing over that which was pertinent to the case. So again not sure why he fought that so hard?

If this goes to federal court (and I hope like hell it does!) we'll find out. No way in hell Robert Kraft lets his adoring fans be put through the emotional devastation of realizing that their idol is a complete sham.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's been answered numerous times. Just because you don't feel the answers aren't legit doesn't mean they're not?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How legit does that sound? First they wanted Brady's personal phone, then wells and his team along with Brady would look at it together, then it was Brady's lawyers could pick and choose what texts they would give up. It's a fishy as the rest of the investigation. So I guess it depends on what sources you choose to believe?

Yes I would've turned over my phone but I'm not Brady. Niether are all the other experts here saying they would've done x,x,z...

How big a room do you think they held the appeal in?

Since all these experts make it sound as if they were there it must've been pretty large.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this goes to federal court (and I hope like hell it does!) we'll find out. No way in hell Robert Kraft lets his adoring fans be put through the emotional devastation of realizing that their idol is a complete sham.
No you don't. Stop lieing.
Because if Brady is vindicated you would probably want to kill yourself.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How legit does that sound? First they wanted Brady's personal phone, then wells and his team along with Brady would look at it together, then it was Brady's lawyers could pick and choose what texts they would give up. It's a fishy as the rest of the investigation. So I guess it depends on what sources you choose to believe?

Yes I would've turned over my phone but I'm not Brady. Niether are all the other experts here saying they would've done x,x,z...

How big a room do you think they held the appeal in?

Since all these experts make it sound as if they were there it must've been pretty large.

Sounds pretty par for the course in most legal matters in meeting a compromise for both sides in having his lawyers pick out what is pertinent to the case. That sounds like a pretty fair deal for both sides. To me it is not fishy at all and was the investigators reaching out a hand hoping to be met half way. Brady dug his heals in though and decided to just hold his ground making him look all the more guilty in my opinion. Innocent people don't try to hide things.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vindication for the Pats ballboy? Justice served.

Someone should make sure those guys are still breathing. Maybe they're now candidates for the Federal Witness Protection Program?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should make sure those guys are still breathing. Maybe they're now candidates for the Federal Witness Protection Program?

They have already begun working on their novel. Can't wait...

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Brady would have to be suspended for the duration of the lawsuit. You can't be in open dispute with your employer and continue to draw a paycheck.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken, help me understand a scenario by which the NFL benefits from maliciously slandering the Super Bowl MVP.
You forgot that the NFL isnt about money and has a single focus on humiliating the Patriots and its fans. Di you forget this?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Brady would have to be suspended for the duration of the lawsuit. You can't be in open dispute with your employer and continue to draw a paycheck.
Of course you can.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
United Stated Federal Court doesn't accept "no" for an answer. Lies are punished severely and the truth will come out. Brady might be a self-absorbed dumbfuck desperate to hang on to the fairytale he knows is being shattered but Robert Kraft isn't dumb. You can bet there are discussions going on in massive boardrooms packed with very expensive lawyers, consultants and PR people trying to cover Brady's cheating ass on this one.

The writing was on the wall when Kraft exited stage left. His interests are squarely focused on skirting this issue and maintaining a relationship with the NFL.

Brady will find out soon he cant serve two masters.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds pretty par for the course in most legal matters in meeting a compromise for both sides in having his lawyers pick out what is pertinent to the case. That sounds like a pretty fair deal for both sides. To me it is not fishy at all and was the investigators reaching out a hand hoping to be met half way. Brady dug his heals in though and decided to just hold his ground making him look all the more guilty in my opinion. Innocent people don't try to hide things.
A couple issues with your points. 1. If there was something on the phone would any lawyer without a court junction turn over said evidence? None of us were there so we're speculating on what was considered cooperation. 2. No one knows what else was on that phone? Pics were the least of the worries. 3. People are accusing him of being guilty because Wells spent $5 million of the NFLs money to come up with a probably more than likely finding.

Regardless if Brady is guilty. I want to see this go to court. I want all the bs on both sides exposed.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot that the NFL isnt about money and has a single focus on humiliating the Patriots and its fans. Di you forget this?

It's impossible to keep up with the ever-changing rules of engagement as dictated by indignant Pats fans.

I'm disappointed by Big Ken's non-response. Very disappointed!!!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The writing was on the wall when Kraft exited stage left. His interests are squarely focused on skirting this issue and maintaining a relationship with the NFL.

Brady will find out soon he cant serve two masters.

Robert Kraft the moment Tom Brady stops serving his bottom line: "Who are you again?"