• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is OVERRATED

Do you think Tom Brady is overrated?

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your style and feel like you are on to something. However, what shouldn't be looked at is the business side of things.

BB's fanbase has been under the impression that Tom Brady is the best thing in history. They have thrown quite a few players under the bus simply to make Tom Brady out to be better than he truly he is.

I think BB recognized the unnatural love affair Patriots fans have with Tom Brady and kept him around so the fan base wouldn't throw a collective hissy fit.

It was a sound business decision.

I have watching the Pats since 1970 and we have won shit until 2001. I think Belichick knows Brady helped salvage his job after his 5-13 start as HC. Just like NO no SB wins w/o Brees so he will be forever their guy or Elway in Denver or Jordan with the Bulls

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the main topic
thewarriorsmoviesite-728x487.jpg

looks like there was a truck accident carrying brown leather vests ...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watching the Pats since 1970 and we have won shit until 2001. I think Belichick knows Brady helped salvage his job after his 5-13 start as HC. Just like NO no SB wins w/o Brees so he will be forever their guy or Elway in Denver or Jordan with the Bulls

Brady...cheating...I'm sure he knows 1 of those things were the catalyst...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, Brock would have destroyed the Patriots. Look what he did against them Thursday night! I can't believe Denver didn't bench Manning, they could have gotten a similar performance in the AFCCG.

Your comparing apples and oranges with teams mainly because of D. Your D outscore the offense when Peyton was your starting QB 7 td's and 17 ints. He was good though in the AFCG, grant you that

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady...cheating...I'm sure he knows 1 of those things were the catalyst...

well the spygate was Belichick and not Brady. Arrogant fuck not only doesnt read the memo from Goodell correctly " I misinterpreted it" but puts in a camera on sidelines vs mangini , his former DC duh. If Brady had them take out then he is a dope too, his performance was way better with correct air. Both bad and dumb cheaters

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your style and feel like you are on to something. However, what shouldn't be overlooked is the business side of things.

BB's fanbase has been under the impression that Tom Brady is the best thing in history. They have thrown quite a few players under the bus simply to make Tom Brady out to be better than he truly he is.

I think BB recognized the unnatural love affair Patriots fans have with Tom Brady and kept him around so the fan base wouldn't throw a collective hissy fit.

It was a sound business decision.

hundreds of millions? obviously not.

And really? Fans would have been upset if Brady was wallowing in mediocrity while their new QB was dominating and winning more championships with the extra money they could improve the roster around him with.

Sorry doesn't pass the BS test.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the guys with the Yankee unis. The Turnbull AC's looked rough though. I guess I would choose to fight the Lezzies, or Lizzis. Get croaked by dykes while the woman DJ announces it to everyone. " Can u dig it suckas"

Ajax goes on to be Dexter's father, a former cop lol

The Can U dig it suckas lady, was the lady in 'Lean On Me' that was trying to get Joe Clarke kicked to the curb the whole movie

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, Brock would have destroyed the Patriots. Look what he did against them Thursday night! I can't believe Denver didn't bench Manning, they could have gotten a similar performance in the AFCCG.

So you are saying that Brock tearing up the patriots in part of one season clearly doesn't automatically mean that Brock is a legend? That you need multiple seasons and of course seeing him have post-season success before making the call that he's a better QB than Peyton Manning?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Can U dig it suckas lady, was the lady in 'Lean On Me' that was trying to get Joe Clarke kicked to the curb the whole movie

I remember you telling me that before, but I didn't realize she said it to. I remember in beginning of movie when 10 members from each gang are at the meeting in Central Park and Cyrus is telling them that they outnumber the cops like 50-1 and he says " can you dig it suckas'. Then your Mexican crew with the clanging bottles driving around in the big hearse, pop him and blame it on the Warriors

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look what he did to them back in November and you just acknowledged he sucks shit.

Manning = more overrated than Brady. Trevor practice squad Semien dominating with that team.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Swan would give him a good fight

I can see that........I must have been a pretty sick fuck, cause Swans girl, the dirty one that didn't shower for 16 weeks, kinda turned me on back in the day

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that........I must have been a pretty sick fuck, cause Swans girl, the dirty one that didn't shower for 16 weeks, kinda turned me on back in the day

Well she did have those thick Hoover lips. Remember she used to be on that show as Ted Knight as her dad. Her sister in that show was a hot blonde

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what he did to them back in November and you just acknowledged he sucks shit.

Manning = more overrated than Brady. Trevor practice squad Semien dominating with that team.

Manning redefined the position. Brady redefined cheating and hair styles.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well she did have those thick Hoover lips. Remember she used to be on that show as Ted Knight as her dad. Her sister in that show was a hot blonde

Yeah, she popped up in a few spots after the Warriors

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But is anyone more overrated than Montana after what Young, Garcia, Bono, and Grbac showed they could do?

Or what about Big Ben? Vick had a better win% than him last year. Dennis Dixon did a few years ago too.

Or what about Marino. He goes down, Mitchell brings them back in that game and wins 4 of the next 5 as well.

Or what about Unitas, Earl Morrall went 13-1 there.

Or what about Favre. He sure was no Rodgers. And the only time he missed time he showed the world that Joe Webb could win more than him.

Or what about Elway? Brister was 4-0 for him, Deberg also was so much better at 4-1.

Or Jim Kelly, Frank Reich had that 3-0 season.

Like who's not overrated if we use this as the guidelines? lol

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But is anyone more overrated than Montana after what Young, Garcia, Bono, and Grbac showed they could do?

Or what about Big Ben? Vick had a better win% than him last year. Dennis Dixon did a few years ago too.

Or what about Marino. He goes down, Mitchell brings them back in that game and wins 4 of the next 5 as well.

Or what about Unitas, Earl Morrall went 13-1 there.

Or what about Favre. He sure was no Rodgers. And the only time he missed time he showed the world that Joe Webb could win more than him.

Or what about Elway? Brister was 4-0 for him, Deberg also was so much better at 4-1.

Or Jim Kelly, Frank Reich had that 3-0 season.

Like who's not overrated if we use this as the guidelines? lol

This thread is no place for any type of rational analysis. GTFO with that stuff.