• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Tom Brady deserves the benefit of the doubt!"

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...screamed the delusional douchebag dimwit Brady worshippers despite a mountain of incontrovertable evidence proving (yet again) that he was mired in a decade-lng culture of rampant cheating.

Those same morons about Peyton Manning based on complete bullshit?

"Get a rope."

Beyond belief. :L Peyton Manning single-handedly destroys the myth of Tom Brady and for that I don't doubt that the most devout of his worshippers (guys like @chappee11 and @RobBase ) probably would wish him dead. THAT is how bad these people are. :L

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL at hammer dying to get in bed with Brady. Bro he's straight maybe sonny can hook you up with some of that trailer park garbage you love.
:L

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that, with all the Patriots hate, convincing evidence of their cheating has never, ever, ever been published. (Injury reports and ordinary on-field fouls excepted, of course; in those areas they're generally a little worse than the average team.)

The league spent millions of dollars last year trying to nail the Patriots and Brady for cheating on ball pressure, and all they got is one guy who failed to ask permission before going to the bathroom on his way to the sidelines.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that, with all the Patriots hate, convincing evidence of their cheating has never, ever, ever been published. (Injury reports and ordinary on-field fouls excepted, of course; in those areas they're generally a little worse than the average team.)

The league spent millions of dollars last year trying to nail the Patriots and Brady for cheating on ball pressure, and all they got is one guy who failed to ask permission before going to the bathroom on his way to the sidelines.

Smart people needed no more than the text message exchange between the ball boys, ya know, the guys that actually deflated the balls

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart people needed no more than the text message exchange between the ball boys, ya know, the guys that actually deflated the balls
Didn't he send junk pix to the ball boys?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup the Pats had a bad game.
No excuses, they lost. The Jets had a better team yesterday.
<Grumble>
Tho my WTF moment was with not taking the ball in overtime.
I know the Dark Lord has forgotten more than I ever will know about play calling but the last few games have me asking questions.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL at hammer dying to get in bed with Brady. Bro he's straight maybe sonny can hook you up with some of that trailer park garbage you love.
:L
.....*Hammer/celebrating Pats-loss*.....giphy68.gif

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, it's a not a surprise that someone who wants to comeback from career ending neck surgery would want something like HGH to speed up the recovery.

BUT it sounds like the guy has already recanted so it's a non-story.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately for that stupid claim, every ball boy deflates all the footballs every week. It's only illegal when it's done in a very particular time window -- i.e. right before and during the game.

Further, you're hanging your whole theory on two incidents:

1. Brady INSISTING THE RULES BE FOLLOWED.

2. A single use of the made-up word "Deflator".

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for that stupid claim, every ball boy deflates all the footballs every week. It's only illegal when it's done in a very particular time window -- i.e. right before and during the game.

Further, you're hanging your whole theory on two incidents:

1. Brady INSISTING THE RULES BE FOLLOWED.

2. A single use of the made-up word "Deflator".

Text messages were revealed between the 2 ball boys, indicating they were messing with the balls

Youd have to really love Tom Brady to assume they were acting against his wishes

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, the NFL has yet to release it's "findings", wonder why that is.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Text messages were revealed between the 2 ball boys, indicating they were messing with the balls

Youd have to really love Tom Brady to assume they were acting against his wishes

I'll admit, I want to know more about those messages

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How did you discover that? The league never released any text messages that proved anything like that.