• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: 2 TE's and a typical garbage Florida WR? :L

Talk Welker when he twice catches 122+ balls. Again, why do continue to ignore the obvious? :noidea:

It's called DT, Decker, JT. C'mon, man, your corroborating info is :lame:.

Soooooooooo when peyton has high draft picks they become good and hes lucky.

when brady has high picks they obviously suck?

REALLY? thats your argument?

Welker isn't gonna catch that many balls because he wont get targeted that many times. TD's>catches.

Who was julius thomas before this year?????? SERIOUSLY. answer that question. he was a 3rd string TE.

No you want to pretend he was always some great TE that is making peyton so good. thats just god awful logic

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, admit it. There's never been a QB that gets criticized as much as Peyton or one who gets excused more than Brady.

Peyton gets criticized for playoff ineptitude but not much else. Peyton is beloved by most of the league and the fans. Brady plays for the "Cheatriots" and will never get full credit from some because of that. I like Brady better as a clutch QB but that doesn't mean I don't like Peyton. We all get caught up sometimes. I like both players.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:Just wondering. Why is Peyton Manning being mentioned in this thread. I dont think he plays for the Pats or the Fins.

this is the "the debate is over brady is the best thread"

unless they merged without me knowing...

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton gets criticized for playoff ineptitude but not much else. Peyton is beloved by most of the league and the fans. Brady plays for the "Cheatriots" and will never get full credit from some because of that. I like Brady better as a clutch QB but that doesn't mean I don't like Peyton. We all get caught up sometimes. I like both players.

and how clutch has brady been since his D stopped being dominant and getting signals?

weird that peyton's passer rating in the playoffs is better.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 4th down and he had a man in the end zone and had to get rid of it. I didn't notice but if this season has been any indication, he got a major dressing-down from Brady on the way to the bench unless Brady was otherwise occupied with berating the refs.

The reality is that the Dolphins played lock-down D once the Pats got close. I couldn't believe how they were playing man-to-man and not even dropping a safety back. I wouldn't have bet a plugged nickle when it was 1st down that the Dolphins were going to win that game.

I think you are going a bit too far and that is fine. As I said Brady had 4 chances and did not come through. That may be cause the Fins played awesome defense in there and it may be that Brady sucked. I am gonna go with a bit of both.

The Fins played very well today and really well on that last drive once in the red zone. Brady missed on 3 of 4 passes and the one he didnt miss on was not exactly a perfect throw either but it was catchable.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 4th down and he had a man in the end zone and had to get rid of it. I didn't notice but if this season has been any indication, he got a major dressing-down from Brady on the way to the bench unless Brady was otherwise occupied with berating the refs.

The reality is that the Dolphins played lock-down D once the Pats got close. I couldn't believe how they were playing man-to-man and not even dropping a safety back. I wouldn't have bet a plugged nickle when it was 1st down that the Dolphins were going to win that game.

The Dolphins played lock down D in the red zone? Gee, you think? Got anything else? Maybe you'd like to expound on how "Tom Brady was mean to his receiver"? Or how you're not obsessed with Brady?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still haven't heard a reason as to why Cassell was so good when Brady went down yet when Manning went down the Colts finished last. Perhaps Belicheat is such a good cheater it doesn't matter who plays QB for the patsies or maybe its a system thing because the coach is so good? thoughts?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im gonna bow out now.

This is turning into or maybe already was a pissing or johnson measuring contest.

Fins won a huge game today. It was a great game to watch. I enjoyed it even though my home team did not come out with the win.

I am not gonna make any excuses for Brady or the Pats but would prefer to congratulate the Fins on a very well game played.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Collie had concussions and is WASHED up...Let's being cut by a desperate 9er team and unproductive with the Pats. Are you following? :L It's so frustrating conversing with someone that seems to have just turned on an NFL channel this year.

Stop with Amendola. He's average. Why not follow the years that Brady had leading receivers over a 6 yr stretch.

Can you say Andre Caldwell, TBrown, EGivens and DBranch...From 2001-2006 those receivers led the Pats during one season or more. THose are ALL below avg WR's while Manning was LOADED during that tenure. :nod:

Even RWayne was kickin' it with ALuck. Manning had Wayne and Harrison and could dump it off to Edge or find Ubecht and TE Clark (who had a 100 reception season) because of the safeties having to roll to the WR's leaving a 1 on 1 with LB's.

All I can say is that I really don't think you've disected football for more than 1 or 2 years. I'm sorry to insult you but all I can go by is your conversation. :noidea:

It's funny that someone who criticizes another poster for "just turning on the NFL this year" doesn't know the difference between Reche Caldwell, who played with Brady, and Andre Caldwell, who just filled in for Welker the other night and caught two touchdowns.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are going a bit too far and that is fine. As I said Brady had 4 chances and did not come through. That may be cause the Fins played awesome defense in there and it may be that Brady sucked. I am gonna go with a bit of both.

The Fins played very well today and really well on that last drive once in the red zone. Brady missed on 3 of 4 passes and the one he didnt miss on was not exactly a perfect throw either but it was catchable.

I don't know the Fins were down to a CB that was picked up on Monday due to 2 CB's going down last week. They lost the 2 starters left during the game. Maybe those back ups were allstars?

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im gonna bow out now.

This is turning into or maybe already was a pissing or johnson measuring contest.

Fins won a huge game today. It was a great game to watch. I enjoyed it even though my home team did not come out with the win.

I am not gonna make any excuses for Brady or the Pats but would prefer to congratulate the Fins on a very well game played.

Exactly. Congrats, Fin fans.

And I haven't seen anyone making excuses for Brady. But, boy, HammerDown sure thinks they are.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and how clutch has brady been since his D stopped being dominant and getting signals?

weird that peyton's passer rating in the playoffs is better.

I'm not going to debate this with someone so cliche and ill informed. I want to preface my next statement by saying this: I am not excusing any illegal videotaping of signals or practices but...

Cowher, Dungy, Gruden and various other coaches said they did the same things the Pats were doing.

You think Goodell destroyed the evidence because of one team? He destroyed it because he didn't want any evidence that it was happening and was widespread. Just like "BountyGate."

I hate talking to people so unbelievably gullible.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U can't post without the HammerDown stuff. Your all over the different threads with it too.

Just ignoring him as best you can. It works great. :D

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to debate this with someone so cliche and ill informed. I want to preface my next statement by saying this: I am not excusing any illegal videotaping of signals or practices but...

Cowher, Dungy, Gruden and various other coaches said they did the same things the Pats were doing.

You think Goodell destroyed the evidence because of one team? He destroyed it because he didn't want any evidence that it was happening and was widespread. Just like "BountyGate."

ok.... but its cliche to say peyton has had playoff struggles. when in reality he HAD playoff struggles pre 2005. but has been pretty damn good since then, but his team has let him down.

conversely. brady was great pre 2005 in the playoffs and since then has struggled just as much as peyton

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

please show me when that happened. all those teams would have faced the same punishment the pats did

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U can't post without the HammerDown stuff. Your all over the different threads with it too.

Yes, I'm correcting him in more than one thread. I don't like cowards who just ignore the truth when it's shown to them. But I'm sure he's excited that you think he won the internet today.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im gonna bow out now.

You have the oddest style, BF4L. I've never seen anyone else who has 10,000 posts on a sports board always pull the "bowing out" thing like you do. We're all fans of different teams and players. It's perfectly okay to disagree and debate. If it's not your thing, why come into the thread with a gratuitous jab at me and then when we start talking about the game "bow out?"