• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are dreaming if you believe Brady would be doing better with Denver or Manning wouldn't be doing every bit as well with the Patriots.

Brady has had a 6'4" WR...Manning never has.
Brady had Gronk who is well over 6'4".
Manning has never had a guy that can do anything after the catch until this season.

Have you watched a game for the Broncos? The WRs don't get much separation.

Crummy defenses? Go back and look at the SB years...I do believe those defenses were #1, #2, and #1 in scoring. Manning is the one who had crummy defenses.

Manning has also never had Bellicheck, an aggressive coach. He's always had cowards that believed in trusting the defense instead of the best QB in NFL history.

:cheer2::cheer2: :laugh3:

Did you just turn on the NFL last year? :omg:

Go look at Peyton's roster from 1999 - 2010. You need to do some homework
and educate yourself. :L

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you're serious? This is the FOURTH time you've posted that same, exact thing in two different threads. Why does me ignoring you mindrape you so horribly? :der:

Because I don't like cowards who are afraid to admit when they're wrong.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.

Patriots are winning?

"Brady can make Deion Branch a superstar."

Patriots are losing?

"Brady doesn't have any receivers."

Get some new material.

New material? How many posts do I have in this thread? :noidea:

C'mon, mr. hyperbole.

Brady won with no receivers and he's still winning with no receivers.

Pats talent = 5 W's & 7 L's. Have you ever analyzed their roster or are you
just an ignorant hater? Obviously, the latter... :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're obviously an expert. So educate us.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New material? How many posts do I have in this thread? :noidea:

C'mon, mr. hyperbole.

Brady won with no receivers and he's still winning with no receivers.

Pats talent = 5 W's & 7 L's. Have you ever analyzed their roster or are you
just an ignorant hater? Obviously, the latter... :L

Did you watch the game today?

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Marvin Harrison was notoriously bad after the catch. he was frequently criticized for just going down after catching the ball.... maybe you need to do some homework.

Best after the catch guy peyton had before this year was pierre garcon who was young and had a lot of drops.

What is curious to me is the success Austin Collie had with Peyton, yet he can't even get on the field with brady unless there are injuries....

weird. Maybe Brady isn't as good as his nutlickers like to think. Collie=Star with Peyton, nothing brady.

Also, Amendola has been no better this year than any other year in his career. "brady effect" hes so great! :laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ mindfucked Eric hanging out in the thread issuing thumbs up/down. :pound:

Go take a nap, Eric. Looks like Ospreys has taken the "ignorant hater" torch for you. :D

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Let's see……pay close attention to my Titans game………or obsess about Tom Brady on the internet…what. will. I .do?……"

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just note....he is NOT a Pats fan....just sayin....

I'm obviously a Hawk fan. I've always felt Brady would do more with Manning's team
and Manning worse with Brady's team.

I don't dislike either guy. They're both HOF QB's that I fully respect. If anyone has
the hindsight to visualize Brady with Peyton's weapons. EJames, DClark, Ubecht, RWayne,
MHarrison..... :whistle: It was ridiculous.

I like Manning. I like Brady. I think Manning would struggle with Brady's weapons. He's lost
velocity on his ball.

Again, both are great but my "eye test" says Brady is a better QB and always has been.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Let's see……pay close attention to my Titans game………or obsess about Tom Brady on the internet…what. will. I .do?……"

I knew you could do it. Took you all afternoon but you did it, Nipsey! :yahoo:

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm obviously a Hawk fan. I've always felt Brady would do more with Manning's team
and Manning worse with Brady's team.

I don't dislike either guy. They're both HOF QB's that I fully respect. If anyone has
the hindsight to visualize Brady with Peyton's weapons. EJames, DClark, Ubecht, RWayne,
MHarrison..... :whistle: It was ridiculous.

I like Manning. I like Brady. I think Manning would struggle with Brady's weapons. He's lost
velocity on his ball.

Again, both are great but my "eye test" says Brady is a better QB and always has been.

you just listed ben utecht as a weapon and lost all credibility. I wonder what peyton would have done with a Defense and the other team's signals?

The one year peyton's D actually showed up in the playoffs he won a superbowl.

Let me ask you this, if brady is so great why hasn't he actually developed star caliber talent around him?

Anyone ever notice how anyone you plug in with Peyton ends up being a "Great weapon"

Austin Collie was a nobody who became a stud
Pierre Garcon played D3 ball no one knew of him and he became a stud
Blair White played half a season and was very productive
jacob tamme was a bench warmer, Clark goes down and Tamme becomes a stud
Julius Thomas was the third string TE and injuries happen to give him a chance this year and suddenly he is a stud.
Marvin Harrison pre-peyton was just an average wide receiver

NOTICE A TREND?

Anyone peyton plays with becomes a stud WR. WHile people run around and blame any struggle brady has on his WR's?

Seriously, just stop and think about it. Do you really think peyton has nothing to do with everyone he plays with becoming a star?

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was Brandon Stokely before Peyton showed up? NOBODY.

Then he went elsewhere and was NOBODY. then came back to peyton and had a GREAT YEAR. then goes away and becomes NOBODY.

Hmmmmm weird. Must have nothing to do with peyton

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If Brady had Aaron Moorehead, Eli wouldn't have humiliated him in the Super Bowl."

"Brady was never surrounded by weapons like Brandon Stokley or Joe Dean Davenport."

"If only the Patriots had a decent defense."

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas and Decker we all knew had potential but NEITHER had any history of production prior to Peyton showing up. We all know Tebow has a little to do with that, but STOP pretending that Peyton just came into an offense loaded with hall of famers.

Everywhere he has gone he has held his teammates to a high standard and gotten the best out of them. The fact that he brady ball washers think its just because he has been gifted with every great WR in NFL history is just pathetic.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin Harrison was notoriously bad after the catch. he was frequently criticized for just going down after catching the ball.... maybe you need to do some homework.

Best after the catch guy peyton had before this year was pierre garcon who was young and had a lot of drops.

What is curious to me is the success Austin Collie had with Peyton, yet he can't even get on the field with brady unless there are injuries....

weird. Maybe Brady isn't as good as his nutlickers like to think. Collie=Star with Peyton, nothing brady.

Also, Amendola has been no better this year than any other year in his career. "brady effect" hes so great! :laugh3:

Austin Collie got cut from a 9er squad that was desperate for WR's so why would you bring Collie into the discussion? :scratch:

Even Garcon has 89 catches for 1000+ yds right now for a lousy Redskin team with poor QB play. Not saying you are but let's not act like Manning made Garcon.

You're also throwing Amendola into the discussion? :laugh3:

"I hope you have more than just connections at the airport".

:lame:

Brady's leading receivers were TBrown, DBranch, ACaldwell and EGivens....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're obviously both very good but you have to look at what happens to a team when the QB goes down. Cassell did look like a superstar hence the signing in KC....where he then failed. Manning goes down and Colts finish last. Something to ponder as its a team game but that shows true value and not system or teammate value....

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Collie got cut from a 9er squad that was desperate for WR's so why would you bring Collie into the discussion? :scratch:

Even Garcon has 89 catches for 1000+ yds right now for a lousy Redskin team with poor QB play. Not saying you are but let's not act like Manning made Garcon.

You're also throwing Amendola into the discussion? :laugh3:

"I hope you have more than just connections at the airport".

:lame:

Brady's leading receivers were TBrown, DBranch, ACaldwell and EGivens....

So the point you are making is that Austin Collie who was a STUD with peyton couldn't make a team desparate for wide outs and then is a non-factor for the patriots??

Hmmm.... that seems like its an argument for how good peyton is?

And yea whats wrong with throwing Amendola into the conversation his numbers are no different with Brady than they were with Sam Bradford... why is that?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just listed ben utecht as a weapon and lost all credibility. I wonder what peyton would have done with a Defense and the other team's signals?

The one year peyton's D actually showed up in the playoffs he won a superbowl.

Let me ask you this, if brady is so great why hasn't he actually developed star caliber talent around him?

Anyone ever notice how anyone you plug in with Peyton ends up being a "Great weapon"

Austin Collie was a nobody who became a stud
Pierre Garcon played D3 ball no one knew of him and he became a stud
Blair White played half a season and was very productive
jacob tamme was a bench warmer, Clark goes down and Tamme becomes a stud
Julius Thomas was the third string TE and injuries happen to give him a chance this year and suddenly he is a stud.
Marvin Harrison pre-peyton was just an average wide receiver

NOTICE A TREND?

Anyone peyton plays with becomes a stud WR. WHile people run around and blame any struggle brady has on his WR's?

Seriously, just stop and think about it. Do you really think peyton has nothing to do with everyone he plays with becoming a star?

OMG, you Peyton homers use all the same excuses.

"Oh, but Peyton never had a defense."
"Peyton made all of those players great, not the other way around."
"Oh my poor wittle, Peytie, oh my God, he never had a head coach, he was the coach."

It gets old, ya know?

Edit: In my head those words were being said by an old Irish woman in a thick Irish accent.

"Oh me poor, poor Peytie."

Last edited by a moderator:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It warms my heart to see HammerDown finally happy. What has it been like 6 weeks of misery?

:nod:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas and Decker we all knew had potential but NEITHER had any history of production prior to Peyton showing up. We all know Tebow has a little to do with that, but STOP pretending that Peyton just came into an offense loaded with hall of famers.

Everywhere he has gone he has held his teammates to a high standard and gotten the best out of them. The fact that he brady ball washers think its just because he has been gifted with every great WR in NFL history is just pathetic.

Both Decker and DThomas were hightly rated coming into the NFL and just needed a decent QB. Wasn't it DThomas that took that slant from Tebow and blasted 80 yds to upset the Stealers in the WC? :nod:
He was a stud at Gtech and 1st rd baller.

I watched Decker at Minnesota and he was outstanding. Had he not broke his leg, I believe, he's a late
1st rd WR. Denver got a steal. Let's stop with the Manning made these guys. They just needed a very good QB and while Manning is HOF outstanding, Brady has played with less.

Which WR's have the Pats drafted in early rounds to give Brady weapons? I can't remember off hand but there must be a couple out there. :noidea: Do you have a list?