• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it 100 times. Give Peyton Manning the coaches, receivers, OL and the defense that Brady enjoyed his entire career and they win it every year.

And you've sounded ignorant about football each time.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem to understand. The Pats have already won the Super Bowl. There's no sense even playing the games. It's theirs and Brady is the MVP. Cause he's the GOAT. :nod:

That wasn't a Pats fan, remember?

Oh that's right…you're just feigning indignant.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nipsey...I think its time to stop arguing with the kids. They have school tomorrow. This is useless, and they look like fools and just cant see it. Let them be right, I would hate for anyone to have a bad sleep!

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kobe-laughing-o.gif

Would you settle for RWill >>>> Kaeperdick?

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nipsey...I think its time to stop arguing with the kids. They have school tomorrow. This is useless, and they look like fools and just cant see it. Let them be right, I would hate for anyone to have a bad sleep!

True. I can't win the argument when the other guy just squints his eyes and ignores what I've said every time he can't think of a response.

But I enjoy being right so, it's a nice pick me up.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I can't win the argument when the other guy just squints his eyes every time he can't think of a response.

But I enjoy being right so, it's a nice pick me up.

You can't win the argument because Tom Brady isn't "the best." And resorting to the tired old standbys of "hatred, bitterness and obsession" makes you look even sillier. So yeah, it's probably best that you go quietly.

Nice to see you guys, though! :suds:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No horse in the race and I'd take Brady everyday and twice on Sunday over Peyton. Manning has had way way way more weapons during his career at Indy and now at Denver than Brady. Brady made
Deion Branch SB MVP and big contract. Moss and Welker, big deal for a short time. Brady had my
crazy boy from UW, RB CDillon for a short time.

I don't even think it's debatable. Brady >> Peyton. The only reason I'd rather face Brady is because he has no weapons right now while Peyton is loaded with surrounding O talent. I'm not sure what
football fans are watching or analyzing. Fans can disagree all you want but corroborate with O roster talent for the past decade+. Peyton has never been w/out.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No horse in the race and I'd take Brady everyday and twice on Sunday over Peyton. Manning has had way way way more weapons during his career at Indy and now at Denver than Brady. Brady made
Deion Branch SB MVP and big contract. Moss and Welker, big deal for a short time. Brady had my

I don't even think it's debatable. Brady >> Peyton. The only reason I'd rather face Brady is because he has no weapons right now while Peyton is loaded with surrounding O talent. I'm not sure what
football fans are watching or analyzing. Fans can disagree all you want but corroborate with O roster talent for the past decade+. Peyton has never been w/out.

Meh.

Patriots are winning?

"Brady can make Deion Branch a superstar."

Patriots are losing?

"Brady doesn't have any receivers."

Get some new material.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just note....he is NOT a Pats fan....just sayin....

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't win the argument because Tom Brady isn't "the best." And resorting to the tired old standbys of "hatred, bitterness and obsession" makes you look even sillier. So yeah, it's probably best that you go quietly.

Nice to see you guys, though! :suds:

No, I've won the argument and you are either a) too dim to know it, or b) too afraid to admit it.

And this is not a matter of opinion, because anyone with basic reading skills can read it for themselves.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of thing I'm talking about:

Hammer: "Pats fans said they were going back to the Superbowl."

Me: "No they didn't. A Pats fan didn't even start this thread."

CRICKETS

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to say is swap Peyton and Brady at the beginning of the season and tell me what their records would be respectively.

Broncos with Brady 15-1
Patriots with Peyton 9-7

Have you ever seen a quarterback do more with less than Tom Brady has done throughout his career?
People bring up moss all the time. He had moss well after his prime for a couple seasons. Has Brady ever had a 6'4" receiver? He never benefited from a Brandon Marshall or Andre Johnson or A.J. Green or Larry Fitzgerald. Has receivers, backs, TE's cycled through lineups year after year. Plays in cold harsh conditions year after year. Has crummy defenses year after year. I think all the arguments against him have been thoroughly rebutted. I'm really interested in hearing someone make a case for Peyton, I don't think it can be done anymore. :noidea:

I think you are dreaming if you believe Brady would be doing better with Denver or Manning wouldn't be doing every bit as well with the Patriots.

Brady has had a 6'4" WR...Manning never has.
Brady had Gronk who is well over 6'4".
Manning has never had a guy that can do anything after the catch until this season.

Have you watched a game for the Broncos? The WRs don't get much separation.

Crummy defenses? Go back and look at the SB years...I do believe those defenses were #1, #2, and #1 in scoring. Manning is the one who had crummy defenses.

Manning has also never had Bellicheck, an aggressive coach. He's always had cowards that believed in trusting the defense instead of the best QB in NFL history.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of thing I'm talking about:

Hammer: "Pats fans said they were going back to the Superbowl."

Me: "No they didn't. A Pats fan didn't even start this thread."

CRICKETS

Dude, you're serious? This is the FOURTH time you've posted that same, exact thing in two different threads. Why does me ignoring you mindrape you so horribly? :der:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are dreaming if you believe Brady would be doing better with Denver or Manning wouldn't be doing every bit as well with the Patriots.

Brady has had a 6'4" WR...Manning never has.
Brady had Gronk who is well over 6'4".
Manning has never had a guy that can do anything after the catch until this season.

Have you watched a game for the Broncos? The WRs don't get much separation.

Crummy defenses? Go back and look at the SB years...I do believe those defenses were #1, #2, and #1 in scoring. Manning is the one who had crummy defenses.

Manning has also never had Bellicheck, an aggressive coach. He's always had cowards that believed in trusting the defense instead of the best QB in NFL history.

"Lies!! All lies!!" - Brady knob-slobbers