• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one was convicted. Ray Lewis was involved is all I can prove.

No one is ever convicted in a justifiable homicide.

Listen, I'm actually not a big fan of Ray and certainly don't approve of obstructing justice in any situation. It just doesn't make him a murderer. He put himself in an awful situation and can only blame himself for that. He paid the price though.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember the days of coaches like Rust and quarterbacks like Pagel. The Colts vs. the Pats were pretty much relegated to humor highlights.

Things have changed. I am somewhat envious of the Pats success, especially since a lot of came at the expense of my Colts. However, the past few years have been very exciting and I am grateful for the time we have been able to argue Manning vs. Brady. They will soon end.

Don't be pulling that crap when the rest of us are busy slinging mud. Just remember, bluefish have nasty teeth.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is ever convicted in a justifiable homicide.

Listen, I'm actually not a big fan of Ray and certainly don't approve of obstructing justice in any situation. It just doesn't make him a murderer. He put himself in an awful situation and can only blame himself for that. He paid the price though.

I think the family of the deceased would disagree with you. He may have the minor annoyance of people believing he played a role but their family members are still dead. No one was convicted.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the family of the deceased would disagree with you. He may have the minor annoyance of people believing he played a role but their family members are still dead. No one was convicted.

Lets be clear though. These were not two "innocent kids". These were two drug dealers and gangbangers with violent rap sheets longer than this thread. People like these two die violent deaths every day. They all have families as well.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be pulling that crap when the rest of us are busy slinging mud. Just remember, bluefish have nasty teeth.

Otay Buwheat. Pats fans and their entire organization have many things in common:

1. Poor hygiene.

2. Missing teeth.

3. Missing chromosomes

4. Branches that do not fork.

5. No moral compass.

6. No compass at all.

7. Drug and alcohol abuse.

8. Underage relationships.

9. Orientation confusion.

10. From a region known for the ugliest people on the planet.

I was going to say something about chowdah, but that is self evident even to the Chinese.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can definitely see how it's more fun to call him a murderer.

Some people get their jolly making fun of brady and the pats, other people enjoy taking aim at ray lewis and raven fans.....its all good bro!!!!:suds:

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otay Buwheat. Pats fans and their entire organization have many things in common:

1. Poor hygiene.

2. Missing teeth.

3. Missing chromosomes

4. Branches that do not fork.

5. No moral compass.

6. No compass at all.

7. Drug and alcohol abuse.

8. Underage relationships.

9. Orientation confusion.

10. From a region known for the ugliest people on the planet.

I was going to say something about chowdah, but that is self evident even to the Chinese.

Well to me, that list looks like the residency requirements for any random midwestern state.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people get their jolly making fun of brady and the pats, other people enjoy taking aim at ray lewis and raven fans.....its all good bro!!!!:suds:

Yeah. It's definitely a good time making fun of Marsha.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. It's definitely a good time making fun of Marsha.

As it others.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQvs9D2mfso]RAY LEWIS CRYING AT THE SUPER BOWL - YouTube[/ame]

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats and Belichick Haters Have Lost their Minds

They want to know what did Bill know about Aaron Hernandez and when did he know it?

If a Wal Mart employee broke into your house and stole your TV, would you want to know what Wal Mart knew and when they knew it?

Pats haters need to stop being so incredibly obsessed.

This is not a Congressional Committee Hearing.

Hint: Belichick has committed no crime. Trust me.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets say he watched it happen. Even then, what does he do differently?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls will be trolls.

I have never liked the guy, obviously as a Browns fan, but to say he had anything do with it or Urban did is absurd!

I try to ignore shit like that

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think the reaction has been pretty mild here. If we were back at espn a few of the well known suspects would be generating dozens of new screen names a day with each post getting more outrageous as the day went along.

The fact of the matter is that Belichick handled the press conference about as well as anyone could have expected; I thought he was going to do his "we only talk about players that are at practice" stick. I usually don't mind that as most pats fans don't, but I do think this was a different situation and he really did step up to the plate.

For the guys that really hate BB and the pats, that made it all very much worse than they ever imagined.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did being a football fan change from watching the players play the game to being a soap opera for men ?

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did being a football fan change from watching the players play the game to being a soap opera for men ?

That's the basis of NFL popularity... 12 month/year soap opera. Superbowl, FA Signings, Draft, Training Camp... and all the cirmes in between