• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the one question I want Beliecek to answer & I doubt he ever will.

Hernandez had 2 years left on his contract before he was given an extension. We all know every NFL team has investigates every player on their roster before they sign them. How could the organization tare up the final 2 years of his current contract & give him a new 5 year deal & not know anything about what happened in 2007 or 2012?

They answered that.

They knew nothing.

Totally duped.

"Most likable young man."

They did the right thing when they did the right thing. In fact, Sir Robert Kraft is walking up to the podium as we speak.

"I'd just like to remind everyone that the New England Patriots did the right thing. Also, please honor the legacy of my dear, dead wife by donating money to her foundation like Aaron Hernandez did. I will be drinking one less bottle of $750 Moet tonight with rap stars and prostitutes in New York night clubs in honor of my dear wife and the needy."

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on, some Patriots fans brought up Steve McNair to Titans fans because they said something about Hernandez? What the fuck? I mean sure, they were both involved in a murder... but McNair was the victim, not the triggerman.

I am personally inviting you to the CBS guys' MLB daily thread. Come prepared. :suds:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the Patriots I just view them as a team that will do whatever it takes to win at all costs. They don't give a rats ass how they win as long as they win. Many franchises in professional sports are the same way.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They answered that.

They knew nothing.

Totally duped.

"Most likable young man."

They did the right thing when they did the right thing. In fact, Sir Robert Kraft is walking up to the podium as we speak.

"I'd just like to remind everyone that the New England Patriots did the right thing. Also, please honor the legacy of my dear, dead wife by donating money to her foundation like Aaron Hernandez did. I will be drinking one less bottle of $750 Moet tonight with rap stars and prostitutes in New York night clubs in honor of my dear wife and the needy."

:lol:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A well-known Patriots player is a serial killer.

"You hate the Patriots because they're great. You're obsessed."

Repeat: Aaron Hernandez, a known violent criminal and gangster executed a man.

"Doesn't matter. Pacman slapped a bitch, Steve McNair had a girlfriend and that girl who went into a bathroom stall with Big Ben at a nightclub at 2am had no inkling that he wanted sex. Kraft still farts unicorns and baby pandas and don't you fucking forget it."

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the Patriots I just view them as a team that will do whatever it takes to win at all costs. They don't give a rats ass how they win as long as they win. Many franchises in professional sports are the same way.

I hate them like I hate Duke basketball. They're the only two teams in all of organized American sports (that I know of) who truly believe they are better than everyone else. Just a tad bit better, just a notch above. Belichick, Robert Kraft and Coach K literally make me sick.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate them like I hate Duke basketball. They're the only two teams in all of organized American sports (that I know of) who truly believe they are better than everyone else. Just a tad bit better, just a notch above. Belichick, Robert Kraft and Coach K literally make me sick.

Sports wise, aren't they? Maybe it's that kind of confidence that makes them such winners.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At one time I liked the Cowboys. Of course Roger Staubach was their QB at the time. I've always thought Danny White was treated unfairly due to the fact he followed Staubach. Tony Dorsett was great. When Jerry took over I lost all respect for the team. The way he treated Landry was sad. The fact Brent was kept on the roster after he killed a teamate rubs me the wrong way. He retired & the Cowboys retain his rights if he gets off the hook or whenever he gets out of jail if he's convicted. With all the bad apples Jerry has had on the team like Pacman Jones it makes it even more suprising they didn't draft Randy Moss.

I'm not a fan of Duke either. After watching the Fab 5 it only made them not like Coach K more. Here's a coach who refuses to recruit kids from the inner city.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports wise, aren't they? Maybe it's that kind of confidence that makes them such winners.

yea they are not sure why people think pats fans are bad dont they have the right to be? our team has been to 5 superbowls in like ten years wouldnt you be above everyone else if your team did that. any team can win a superbowl but what gets respect these days is winning multiple sbs, and the pats have been so consitently good they have earned that respect, and the haters that come with it. if it wasnt the pats it would be another team and they would get hated on. people are just jealous their team arent the ones with that success.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea they are not sure why people think pats fans are bad dont they have the right to be? our team has been to 5 superbowls in like ten years wouldnt you be above everyone else if your team did that. any team can win a superbowl but what gets respect these days is winning multiple sbs, and the pats have been so consitently good they have earned that respect, and the haters that come with it. if it wasnt the pats it would be another team and they would get hated on. people are just jealous their team arent the ones with that success.

I have news for you. No one can even remember the last time the Pats won a Super Bowl and literally no one considers them relevant in 2013.

Hold the Patriots up to the same standards as everyone else and you're a hater. :bullshit:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not me. I didn't like the Steelers of the 70's, but I respected them a TON. Bradshaw stunk early in his career, but he's never gotten the respect he deserves. It's nice to see he's laughing all the way to the bank these days. The man is a legendary QB.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alloutabrains - It may surprise you that I'm proud of the Patriots organization. It may surprise you also that your trolling does not have any effect on my enjoyment of football and my favorite team. Your opinions are as insignificant as what the stamp on my mail says.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have news for you. No one can even remember the last time the Pats won a Super Bowl and literally no one considers them relevant in 2013.

Hold the Patriots up to the same standards as everyone else and you're a hater.

then why do you hate them? lool its not like they stink the were in the afccg last year and the sb the year before that. if you still hate them from the last time they won a sb then you need to let go man. fact is in the recent past the pats have still been dominant and inches away from winning more sbs, and it dont look like that is gunna change until bb and brady retire. thats why you hate them cuz they are still relevant and wont go away. :)

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why do you hate them? lool its not like they stink the were in the afccg last year and the sb the year before that. if you still hate them from the last time they won a sb then you need to let go man. fact is in the recent past the pats have still been dominant and inches away from winning more sbs, and it dont look like that is gunna change until bb and brady retire. thats why you hate them cuz they are still relevant and wont go away. :)

Yeah, that's it. I keep saying it's for another reason entirely but you have me figured out. I feel so exposed right now.

q8NrI.gif

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An exaggeration. Just like Robert Kraft saying he was "duped" by "a most likable young man" when he knew for a fact that Aaron Hernandez was a violent criminal. Kraft should be held accountable for enabling this guy, as should Urban Meyer.

Please share with us some of the crimes that Hernadez was accused of before the pats drafted him and compare that with say, guys like Pac Man Jones and Hainsworth before the titans drafted them Please enlighten us all about how other organizations do a better job in screening players.

I am hoping that you are not as big a dope as your continued tirades on this subject seem to suggest.
:omg:

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I didn't like the Steelers of the 70's, but I respected them a TON. Bradshaw stunk early in his career, but he's never gotten the respect he deserves. It's nice to see he's laughing all the way to the bank these days. The man is a legendary QB.

i didnt get to see those 70 steelers play but i understand what you saying. its sort of like the colts for me or now denver, i hate those teams cuz of manning but i respect him cuz hes a damn good qb.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and another reason hammer the pats stood in the way of the titans success in those eddie goerge and mcnair years so there is some grudge there i bet. those two guys were two of my fav players to they were beasts. or was it the 59-0 beatdown the pats gave the titans a few years ago? i guess you get a pass since the pats have owned your team. but dont bring up things like they have been irrelevant since their last sb win thats just not true and stupid.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please share with us some of the crimes that Hernadez was accused of before the pats drafted him

Well, his juvenile record is sealed, so we may never know how far back this trend of criminal violence extends.

Fall 2007: Brawl at Florida University
Fall 2007: Attempted Murder and Drugs
July 2012: Boston Double Homicide
February 2013: Alexander Bradley Shot in the Eye
May 2013: Fight at Providence Bar
June 2013: The Murder of Odin Lloyd

Oh wait, you said before he was drafted. Sorry.

and compare that with say, guys like Pac Man Jones and Hainsworth before the titans drafted them

By "Pac Man Jones and Hainsworth" I assume you're referring to Pacman Jones and Albert Haynesworth so I will report the crimes they've been accused of before being drafted. Here they are:

None.

You should really leave this thread now. You're either ill-informed or 12 and it's obvious. You're embarrassing Patriots fans everywhere.

Here's the best argument I've seen for far from defensive Patriots fans.

"Aaron Hernandez is a violent criminal who murdered people."

"Yeah, but...but...but... what about Pacman and Haynesworth?"

bovine-excrement-meter-animation.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hammerclown - Hate is stupid. Practicing stupid makes you very stupid. You are a Boston hater. I read your rant on Fenway Park and now all this hate about the Patriots. Were you in San Diego when the Patriots players celebrated kicking SD ass at midfield on top of their team logo? Made all the Socal folks very angry. Were you one of them?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and another reason hammer the pats stood in the way of the titans success in those eddie goerge and mcnair years so there is some grudge there i bet. those two guys were two of my fav players to they were beasts. or was it the 59-0 beatdown the pats gave the titans a few years ago? i guess you get a pass since the pats have owned your team. but dont bring up things like they have been irrelevant since their last sb win thats just not true and stupid.

That's it. You found me out. This has nothing to do with Aaron Hernandez. Nothing. :L