• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have news for you. No one can even remember the last time the Pats won a Super Bowl and literally no one considers them relevant in 2013.

They've been the most relevant NFL team over the past decade plus. Their QB broke Joe Montana's playoff win record and they aren't relevant? :bullshit:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammerclown - Hate is stupid. Practicing stupid makes you very stupid. You are a Boston hater. I read your rant on Fenway Park and now all this hate about the Patriots. Were you in San Diego when the Patriots players celebrated kicking SD ass at midfield on top of their team logo? Made all the Socal folks very angry. Were you one of them?

Not interested in grade school insults and entry-level trolling. But thank you anyway. :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been the most relevant NFL team over the past decade plus. Their QB broke Joe Montana's playoff win record and they aren't relevant? :bullshit:

Did I say "the past decade plus" or did I say in 2013, Rob? :suds:

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say "the past decade plus" or did I say in 2013, Rob?

pats defense is going to be rediculous this year they were top ten last year in points allowed and the didnt have talib or dennard for half the season and scrub safties starting. you should not be looking at the pats offense you should be looking at their defense. the offense as long as it has brady will be fine. it took a long time and many drafts but the pats have finally rebuilt their defense.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats defense is going to be rediculous this year they were top ten last year in points allowed and the didnt have talib or dennard for half the season and scrub safties starting. you should not be looking at the pats offense you should be looking at their defense. the offense as long as it has brady will be fine. it took a long time and many drafts but the pats have finally rebuilt their defense.

Dolphins battle for the division.

With the Jets.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not even capable of a rational discussion if you think the jets have even a 1 in a million shot at beating out anyone for the division.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins battle for the division.

With the Jets.

lool you crack me up hammer. im giving you a pass cuz i feel your hate for the pats is very real and im cool with it, you can hate them all you want it dont bother me. i see it as a form of respect.

the YETS will be battling for the #1 pick in the draft you can write that in stone. the dolphins will be better and may split with the pats but the problem with the is they cant beat everyone else on their schedule and the pats can. not winning div..

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say "the past decade plus" or did I say in 2013, Rob? :suds:

You said 2013 which includes the past decade plus. Reigning, defending, and repeating AFC East Champs. Name your bet. :suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bonus bet: Peyton Manning goes one and done like usual.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I would feel pretty comfortable with a guarantee that they win the division.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said 2013 which includes the past decade plus. Reigning, defending, and repeating AFC East Champs. Name your bet. :suds:

I bet that Robert Kraft continues to wear pink, errrr... I mean "salmon" ties. You giving odds?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet that Robert Kraft continues to wear pink, errrr... I mean "salmon" ties. You giving odds?

I will agree to a funny and or embarrassing avatar bet. When the Pats win the East you have to display a Tom Brady avatar of my choice until they don't again.

You can name whatever avatar and time frame you like if they don't for me.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want to know what did Bill know about Aaron Hernandez and when did he know it?

If a Wal Mart employee broke into your house and stole your TV, would you want to know what Wal Mart knew and when they knew it?

Pats haters need to stop being so incredibly obsessed.

This is not a Congressional Committee Hearing.

Hint: Belichick has committed no crime. Trust me.

Making a thread about it, screaming for attention to it, will surely help you reach your goal of having people not talk about it so much.

Well done. :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making a thread about it, screaming for attention to it, will surely help you reach your goal of having people not talk about it so much.

Well done. :suds:

You hate Boston. It's disgusting.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree to a funny and or embarrassing avatar bet. When the Pats win the East you have to display a Tom Brady avatar of my choice until they don't again.

You can name whatever avatar and time frame you like if they don't for me.

Dude, they're going to win the division by fucking attrition. I'd be nuts to take that bet.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, they're going to win the division by fucking attrition. I'd be nuts to take that bet.

You're the one who said the jets and dolphins battle it out for it.

Shit,though, I'd give you better odds than that.

I would have said when the pats win the division you wear a selected patriots logo until they lose, if they lose, I wear whatever patriots suck shit until they win it again.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought u might like this hammer. :)

KING: You turn 36 in August. Five years ago you said you wanted to play until you were 40. Now?

BRADY: The way I feel now, it’s beyond 40. I have a lot of goals, and I am in this for the long haul. I don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel. Whether the team wants me, or whether something [like an injury] happens tomorrow to stop me from playing, that remains to be seen. But my training, my nutrition, the bodywork I do—I can’t see not playing at any time in the near future. There’s nothing I love to do more. Whether the New England Patriots want me, or anyone wants me, I know I want to play for quite a while.

are you going to be able to handle another 15 years of belichick and brady? i mean health-wise.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense.

Pure class? Pure class is not holding a press conference to let everyone know that you did the right thing. You just do it.

Wow, so the Patriots won't tolerate a murderer. Yeah, extraordinary.

It's laughable how the Patriots (from Robert Kraft to the fans) stick their nose in the air and consider themselves just a little bit better than everyone else. They crave respect, adoration and they're shameless attention whores.

They they get attention.

"Why is everyone so obsessed with hating the Patriots?"

Bullshit and you know it. In this day in age with news media and twitter and the like a press conference had to happen. The media demanded it. The Pats obliged and spoke about how they want to believe the organization is run.

Laughable about Robert Kraft?? The fact is that Robert Kraft has build a successful team while other teams hire the same type players as AH and hope for the best. There team teams are not successful so there is literally no scrutiny.

Get off the Pats suck crap.