• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a caller into ESPN radio last night saying Belichick has "blood on his hands." That was literally the most stupid thing I heard all day. And I live in Sacramento.

An exaggeration. Just like Robert Kraft saying he was "duped" by "a most likable young man" when he knew for a fact that Aaron Hernandez was a violent criminal. Kraft should be held accountable for enabling this guy, as should Urban Meyer.

How do you know how Robert Kraft feels exactly? Did AH put on a show that he was a good guy? Do you have proof that Kraft knew AH was a violent guy? Do you know what had been discussed with him and the coaching staff and player development?

Kraft should be held accountable for ENABLING this guy? Do you seriously believe that?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who dares treat the Patriots the same as everyone else or hold them to conventional standards are "haters."

Dares to treat them the same??

How about the Bengals and the Raiders who will recruit anyone who has any talent at all while completely dismissing any prior criminal past. GTFO with that line of bullshit.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get off the Pats suck crap.

Yes, sir. :salute: What about the other teams that I think suck? Do I list them all or just get you to approve them one at a time?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate them like I hate Duke basketball. They're the only two teams in all of organized American sports (that I know of) who truly believe they are better than everyone else. Just a tad bit better, just a notch above. Belichick, Robert Kraft and Coach K literally make me sick.

Obviously you have railed against them for some time now. On Coach K I can almost agree I admit

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know how Robert Kraft feels exactly? Did AH put on a show that he was a good guy? Do you have proof that Kraft knew AH was a violent guy? Do you know what had been discussed with him and the coaching staff and player development?

Kraft should be held accountable for ENABLING this guy? Do you seriously believe that?

No Kraft is completely blameless and above reproach. What I "seriously believe" is that he was "duped." He had no idea about Hernandez' past of criminal violence.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, sir. :salute: What about the other teams that I think suck? Do I list them all or just get you to approve them one at a time?

If you are gonna spew hate expect it back at ya. Your the one who is being a fool here.

You hate Brady which I could document with the many posts about he is a pussy and what not from previous posts. You hate the Pats..That is fine but fabricating bullshit gets called out and I called you out.

I dont see you attacking other teams as much as you attack the Pats.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dares to treat them the same??

How about the Bengals and the Raiders who will recruit anyone who has any talent at all while completely dismissing any prior criminal past. GTFO with that line of bullshit.

How many known gang members with prior arrests for drugs and violence have they drafted? Add them all up for both teams and the Patriots drafted twice that many.

It's honestly laughable to see Patriots fans defending this shit. The smart ones do the smart thing and keep their mouth shut. The stupid ones get lazy and grasp at straws.

Big Ben
Pacman
Haynesworth
[insert name of arrested NFL player]
Raiders
Bengals

The conduct of Patriots players is above reproach as is their organization. Everyone else in the NFL who's made miistakes? Fair fucking game!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer - You usually have some good stuff but all this hating is making you look stupid. Are you going to take the bet that was offered or are you going to change your name to Box of hammers ?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Kraft is completely blameless and above reproach. What I "seriously believe" is that he was "duped." He had no idea about Hernandez' past of criminal violence.

Duped?

Man are you serious?

The Pats gave AH a contract and felt that he was a ok person. They was wrong. Happens everyday in life but your obsession into hating the Pats is showing. You don't like that they are taking the high road and trying to not get dragged into the bullshit from the media and fans. I applaud them for that you hate them.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are gonna spew hate expect it back at ya. Your the one who is being a fool here.

You hate Brady which I could document with the many posts about he is a pussy and what not from previous posts. You hate the Pats..That is fine but fabricating bullshit gets called out and I called you out.

I dont see you attacking other teams as much as you attack the Pats.

Just fucking wow, man.

images3.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20111125162443_glee_images_2_21_smh--4.gif

"Spew hate"

"I dont see you attacking other teams as much as you attack the Pats."

You should come to the CBS daily thread. Those guys would eat you with fava beans. I'm not wasting my time...

A giant "FUCK YOU" coming from BF4L in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, I'll bet you Brady and the Pats go farther in the playoffs than PayTon and the Colts Part 2.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duped?

Man are you serious?

The Pats gave AH a contract and felt that he was a ok person. They was wrong. Happens everyday in life but your obsession into hating the Pats is showing. You don't like that they are taking the high road and trying to not get dragged into the bullshit from the media and fans. I applaud them for that you hate them.

I'm beginning to think that you don't even understand the basics of what we're debating here. You're incoherent to the point of me feeling sorry for you.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many known gang members with prior arrests for drugs and violence have they drafted? Add them all up for both teams and the Patriots drafted twice that many.

It's honestly laughable to see Patriots fans defending this shit. The smart ones do the smart thing and keep their mouth shut. The stupid ones get lazy and grasp at straws.

Big Ben
Pacman
Haynesworth
[insert name of arrested NFL player]
Raiders
Bengals

The conduct of Patriots players is above reproach as is their organization. Everyone else in the NFL who's made miistakes? Fair fucking game!

Ah yes you are the almighty fact finder. How many other NFL players have been arrested for major crimes? How many other teams have been put into the spotlight like the Pats have been??

Oh yea that dont matter now cause its the Pats and you hate them..

Whatever.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes you are the almighty fact finder. How many other NFL players have been arrested for major crimes? How many other teams have been put into the spotlight like the Pats have been??

Oh yea that dont matter now cause its the Pats and you hate them..

Whatever.

You better now?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to think that you don't even understand the basics of what we're debating here. You're incoherent to the point of me feeling sorry for you.

Incoherent?

Really?

So now instead of just bashing the Pats your gonna bash me? Whatever.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer - You usually have some good stuff but all this hating is making you look stupid. Are you going to take the bet that was offered or are you going to change your name to Box of hammers ?

^^

My poiint

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time i checked hernandez hasnt been found guilty yet and could walk an innocent free man. if hes not convicted of murder the pats did nothing wrong. badaboom!