• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill throw hammer a bone. i thought the way they treated AH was shameful. i thought they should have shown loyalty much like the ravens did with ray lewis. i know if i was on a team i would have my players back. pats threw him out of the facilities a fellow patriot in need just dissing him bad, the pats cut him before they even knew what the charges were which was pretty rediculous, they probably had behind the scene info but what they did was not right imo, and they were more concerned about the patriots image and kraft thinking about his money first. that didnt sit well with me i would have backed the player. ray lewis went on to have a great career and is loved in balt. pats didnt give AH a chance. i know if AH is found not guilty the pats will look stupid and i will be one angry person for losing that talent.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are chasing your tail... So much hate you have for the Pats, it has you spinning around in circles and barking at yourself.

Yoru scattered logic is work to behold... It's preseason, try to get your thoughts together before September.

I hate the pats? :wtf:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the pats? :wtf:

That bullshit just goes to prove my point. He never even bothered to read your post. :bullshit:

Now you see some of the ignorance I'm up against trying to talk facts and make sense with fanatics who are incapable of reasoning on this because it's the Patriots. If it were the Jets these same people would be fucking crucifying Woody Johnson for acting like such a prick.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a cop-out. No one is saying they should have known he'd murder someone. But the fact is they knew full well that at the least he was a violent criminal with a known gang affiliation. They accepted that risk because he was a first-round talent that no one had touched by the fourth round and they lost.

Can't you see how an objective individual might find it a tad but disingenuous when your little small owner keeps reminding us that the Patriots "did the right thing?"

Release the guy, cut all ties with him and then shut up about it. Instead Sir Robert Kraft can't stop patting himself on the back with the self-aggrandizing statements.

The amount of players with troubled pasts in the NFL is disturbingly high. I'm not convinced there was enough information (not things we're finding out now, but things known then) available at the time to shun him as thoroughly as you think they should have.

As for saying it was the right thing, he had to. They released him, they stopped selling his jerseys and offered trade-ins of them, and they said the reason they did so was because they felt it was the right thing to do. They didn't have much else in terms of justification at the time of the move, so they gave what they could.

And they did do the right thing. I'm not sure who you think handles it any better, but I think you're wrong.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill throw hammer a bone. i thought the way they treated AH was shameful. i thought they should have shown loyalty much like the ravens did with ray lewis. i know if i was on a team i would have my players back. pats threw him out of the facilities a fellow patriot in need just dissing him bad, the pats cut him before they even knew what the charges were which was pretty rediculous, they probably had behind the scene info but what they did was not right imo, and they were more concerned about the patriots image and kraft thinking about his money first. that didnt sit well with me i would have backed the player. ray lewis went on to have a great career and is loved in balt. pats didnt give AH a chance. i know if AH is found not guilty the pats will look stupid and i will be one angry person for losing that talent.

I won't lie. It would be fucking ORGASMIC to see the egg on the Patriots faces if he were exonerated. In their defense they obviously saw what they considered overwhelming evidence. And since they have retired FBI Special Agents on staff, they likely were privy to information we weren't. Which makes the ignorance excuse with regard to his past even more absurd.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bullshit just goes to prove my point. He never even bothered to read your post. :bullshit:

Now you see some of the ignorance I'm up against trying to talk facts and make sense with fanatics who are incapable of reasoning on this because it's the Patriots. If it were the Jets these same people would be fucking crucifying Woody Johnson for acting like such a prick.

People are idiots. That's 90% of the Internet.

Have discussions with people worth talking to; ignore the rest.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't lie. It would be fucking ORGASMIC to see the egg on the Patriots faces if he were exonerated. In their defense they obviously saw what they considered overwhelming evidence. And since they have retired FBI Special Agents on staff, they likely were privy to information we weren't. Which makes the ignorance excuse with regard to his past even more absurd.

i ironically feel the same. hernandez was prosicuted in the public eye before the facts were even on the table. not just the pats but all the endorsements that dropped him, football cards removing him, hall of fame pic gone, florida removing his stone in the ground, AH is a human being too, what if he IS innocent? the way hes been treated so far is fucking bullshit. its all about money. greedy bastards not wanting to lose money. he may very well be guilty but you dont fucking shit on him before his verdict is read. thats no loyalty and i wouldnt want to be friends or associated with anyone that would cut you lose so easily.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ron

Do you think your thread accomplished your pseudo goal of trying to get people to stop bashing the Pats?

Or will you just admit you were craving the attention you reaped?

Last edited by a moderator:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer - let's talk football. We'll be playing your Titans soon. How about 10/18/09?
Patriots 59 Titans 0 Is that what makes you a Pats hater?
Or was it the Patriots dancing on the Chargers mid-field logo after they beat the chargers down in the AFC championship? Can't let go?

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer - let's talk football. We'll be playing your Titans soon. How about 10/18/09?
Patriots 59 Titans 0 Is that what makes you a Pats hater?
Or was it the Patriots dancing on the Chargers mid-field logo after they beat the chargers down in the AFC championship? Can't let go?

Going back 4 years in the box scores to talk smack.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i ironically feel the same. hernandez was prosicuted in the public eye before the facts were even on the table. not just the pats but all the endorsements that dropped him, football cards removing him, hall of fame pic gone, florida removing his stone in the ground, AH is a human being too, what if he IS innocent? the way hes been treated so far is fucking bullshit. its all about money. greedy bastards not wanting to lose money. he may very well be guilty but you dont fucking shit on him before his verdict is read. thats no loyalty and i wouldnt want to be friends or associated with anyone that would cut you lose so easily.

He is not innocent. There is some low possibility he didn't pull the trigger, and a slightly higher one he gets off, but he is not innocent.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not innocent. There is some low possibility he didn't pull the trigger, and a slightly higher one he gets off, but he is not innocent.

until it is proven in court its absurd to make statements like that. the evidence in this case is SO cercumstantial that it would faver he IS innocent.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant just say well oh yea, i think he did it. you have to have proof beyond reasonable doubt that he did do it. i can tell you right now, with the evidence they shown so far it wont get it done.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
until it is proven in court its absurd to make statements like that. the evidence in this case is SO cercumstantial that it would faver he IS innocent.

I didn't say he did it. I said there is no possibility he is innocent. Literally 0 possibility, just based on what the press has had. There is some possibility he didn't pull the trigger, and some possibility he doesn't get convicted, but he is 100%, for a fact, not innocent.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say he did it. I said there is no possibility he is innocent. Literally 0 possibility, just based on what the press has had. There is some possibility he didn't pull the trigger, and some possibility he doesn't get convicted, but he is 100%, for a fact, not innocent.

nobody knows who pulled the trigger. there is no evidence ah did. you cannot send someone to jail for life without concrete evidence. it dont matter wether ah is guilty or not, you have to prove it in court. right now they have nothing but circumstantial evidence. that will NOT convince a jury. hernandez has millions of dollars he will have the best defense.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can say ortiz ratted on ah, but if wallace sides with ah then ortiz goes down. ortiz charater and record is worse than ah.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stated he might not have pulled the trigger. That doesn't make him innocent.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duped?

Man are you serious?

The Pats gave AH a contract and felt that he was a ok person. They was wrong. Happens everyday in life but your obsession into hating the Pats is showing. You don't like that they are taking the high road and trying to not get dragged into the bullshit from the media and fans. I applaud them for that you hate them.

They tore up a contract that had 2 years left on it & gave him a new 5 year deal. Every NFL team has former cops, FBI or other people who were involved in some form of law enforcement on their payroll to check out every player they draft or sign to contracts. How in the World did Hernandez dupe the Patriots? I find it very difficult to believe they didn't know anything about his problems at the University of Florida. I find it hard to believe they didn't know anything about what happened in 2007 or 2012.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this troll thread was made about any other team it would have been sent to the Penalty box...But it is the Patriots and of course they are the poster child of all that is wrong with NFL Teams :L

I hope you aren't right (about the penalty box) I think trolling and baiting is a legitimate part of a sports board. What I really hated about espn was not the trolling, it was the posters manufacturing multiple screen names every day to do it. If you are forced to stick to one screen name when you do it, you have to take your lumps like a man also. Nothing wrong with trolling, but multiple alt names is cowardly