• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An exaggeration. Just like Robert Kraft saying he was "duped" by "a most likable young man" when he knew for a fact that Aaron Hernandez was a violent criminal. Kraft should be held accountable for enabling this guy, as should Urban Meyer.

Despite the fact that you have a troll's avatar, I will address your response as if you were nearing adulthood. (Children get the benefit of the doubt)

Clearly, you live nowhere near a major media market otherwise you would understand the pressure upon the Patriots to hold a press conference and explain the situation.

No team, not even the Cleveland Browns, would ever suggest you know anything about media relationships.

But please don't answer... just get better outside of this thread

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time i checked hernandez hasnt been found guilty yet and could walk an innocent free man. if hes not convicted of murder the pats did nothing wrong. badaboom!

Dont try and use reason here.

I believe in Innocent until proven guilty but with all the evidence that has been show AH is fucked as well as he should be.

How that becomes the Pats enabling him is completely beyond normal thinking.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are being a asshole. Plain and simple and you know it.

Thanks for your opinion, BF4L. It means everything to me coming from someone like you. :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the fact that you have a troll's avatar, I will address your response as if you were nearing adulthood. (Children get the benefit of the doubt)

Clearly, you live nowhere near a major media market otherwise you would understand the pressure upon the Patriots to hold a press conference and explain the situation.

No team, not even the Cleveland Browns, would ever suggest you know anything about media relationships.

But please don't answer... just get better outside of this thread

Go back a few pages and read the thread. I'm not going to repeat myself. :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time i checked hernandez hasnt been found guilty yet and could walk an innocent free man. if hes not convicted of murder the pats did nothing wrong. badaboom!

tumblr_loxylqF39q1qinlpn.gif

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your opinion, BF4L. It means everything to me coming from someone like you. :suds:

Explain someone like you?

Oh I get it...I speak and disagree with you the almighty site owner so I am a problem now..

W/E

Continue on with this bullshit thread and spewing hate. If it was anyone else you probably would have locked it down and sent it to the PB but of course you know better then all of us regular posters. :L

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now you're just being silly. It is very unlikely he didn't do it.

The patriots took a risk on someone they maybe shouldn't have. Hindsight is 20/20, and to claim there was any way to know he was going to be a murderer based on a track record shared by plenty of others is crazy, but acting like he's going to get out of this or that whether he does changes the risks involved is crazier.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am done here. Anything else you may wanna say to me can be done through PM. I will not continue in this shit show of a thread.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont try and use reason here.

I believe in Innocent until proven guilty but with all the evidence that has been show AH is fucked as well as he should be.

How that becomes the Pats enabling him is completely beyond normal thinking.

its going to be incredibly difficult for a jury to lock away a famous man with a young baby daughter away for life with that little circumstantial evidence they have. if you are on a jury and you dont know for sure its incredibly diffucult to send a man away for life. my opinion is he is found not guilty and gets convicted of gun charges. that will mean hammer will have to eat crow bigtime. lool

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The patriots took a risk on someone they maybe shouldn't have. Hindsight is 20/20, and to claim there was any way to know he was going to be a murderer based on a track record shared by plenty of others is crazy, but acting like he's going to get out of this or that whether he does changes the risks involved is crazier.

You are chasing your tail... So much hate you have for the Pats, it has you spinning around in circles and barking at yourself.

Yoru scattered logic is work to behold... It's preseason, try to get your thoughts together before September.

Last edited by a moderator:

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more photos the cops release... the less likely they will find a jury that will convict him.

Save the evidence you stooges before a change in venue takes the case to OJ Jury Land

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its not what you know its what you can prove.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just jealous that his bare legs don't attract billionaire men

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell me he's a Peyton dweeb..... really? UGH

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a cop-out. No one is saying they should have known he'd murder someone. But the fact is they knew full well that at the least he was a violent criminal with a known gang affiliation. They accepted that risk because he was a first-round talent that no one had touched by the fourth round and they lost.

Can't you see how an objective individual might find it a tad but disingenuous when your little small owner keeps reminding us that the Patriots "did the right thing?"

Release the guy, cut all ties with him and then shut up about it. Instead Sir Robert Kraft can't stop patting himself on the back with the self-aggrandizing statements.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually incredibly funny a titans fan is calling out the pats for drafting players with character issues. It's actually hilarious for a fan of any team in the nfl to point fingers.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell me he's a Peyton dweeb..... really? UGH

I'm not going to respond to the childishness. But please don't stop trying, I enjoy it. :suds: I even predict a pathetic, drunken meltdown by BF4L before the night is over. And I'm going to be here to see the whole thing. :nod:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alloutabrains - It may surprise you that I'm proud of the Patriots organization. It may surprise you also that your trolling does not have any effect on my enjoyment of football and my favorite team. Your opinions are as insignificant as what the stamp on my mail says.

If this troll thread was made about any other team it would have been sent to the Penalty box...But it is the Patriots and of course they are the poster child of all that is wrong with NFL Teams :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually incredibly funny a titans fan is calling out the pats for drafting players with character issues. It's actually hilarious for a fan of any team in the nfl to point fingers.

So then you're laughing at yourself? Can't say I blame you.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to respond to the childishness. But please don't stop trying, I enjoy it. :suds: I even predict a pathetic, drunken meltdown by BF4L before the night is over. And I'm going to be here to see the whole thing. :nod:

:lol:

I said I was done here. PM if you wish to insult me more or call me drunk.