• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Noble of A Patriots fan to start this thread

His or Her opinion on the matter Is shocking

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How retarded are some of you people?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not innocent. There is some low possibility he didn't pull the trigger, and a slightly higher one he gets off, but he is not innocent.

Yeah it if funny how the word "innocent" has changed meaning over the year...

An innocent person goes to the police the moment a crime is committed and generally wasn't involved (or at least of their own free will).

Not sure how people think an innocent person is someone who destroys tons of evidence, lies to police, hangs out with gang bangers, is involved in drugs, etc..

Exemplifies why our society is so fucked up...

Reminds me of a few years ago when Detroit police were issuing an arrest warrant against a violent murderer... he was being protected by his mom... when police tried to enter she fought with police and ended up discharging a weapon on accident... which killed her 6 year old daughter sleeping on the coach. The entire community immediately went after the police and it was their fault and "racially motivated"

Nobody questioned why the lady was harboring a know violent murdered around her other young children, was fighting with police who were trying to issue the warrant, etc..

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody knows who pulled the trigger. there is no evidence ah did. you cannot send someone to jail for life without concrete evidence. it dont matter wether ah is guilty or not, you have to prove it in court. right now they have nothing but circumstantial evidence. that will NOT convince a jury. hernandez has millions of dollars he will have the best defense.

Sure you can... look how close Zimmerman came to prison and there was NO circumstantial evidence...

With Hernandez there is a shit ton of circumstantial evidence that is VERY strong. Innocent people don't destroy cell phones (and then give it to the cop in pieces), home security, etc.

And Hernandez is dumb as fuck if he thinks destroying those electronics erases the records... especially the cell phone. What a complete moron... tack on the rental cars, the texts, cell tower tracking, the victims text to his family showing concern, hernandez's general attitude, his gang banger friends, etc... all of which will be disclosed in court.

This case is open and shut...

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the biggest pile of crap I have read on this board to date:

Hammer you have gone off the deep end.

But the fact is they knew full well that at the least he was a violent criminal with a known gang affiliation. They accepted that risk because he was a first-round talent that no one had touched by the fourth round and they lost.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are have been laughing at Daniel Synder for so long their throats are sore and they have coughed up half a lung

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Redskins can bring back Joe Gibbs and recapture the Superbowl.

Oh wait. They already tried that.

Talk about a laughingstock franchise.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the fact is they knew full well that at the least he was a violent criminal with a known gang affiliation. They accepted that risk because he was a first-round talent that no one had touched by the fourth round and they lost.

Belicek & Urban Meyer are friends. I find it very hard to believe the Patriots didn't know about things that went on involving Hernandez while he was at U.F.. It's known that he got into a fight & broke another guys eardrum. All teams do background checks on players.

I still want to know how the Patriots could tare up a contract with 2 years left on it & give him a new 5 year deal & not know anything about Hernandez's possible involvment in crimes in 2007 & 2012? That's inexcusable. Belicek dropped the ball big time.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alloutabrains - It may surprise you that I'm proud of the Patriots organization. It may surprise you also that your trolling does not have any effect on my enjoyment of football and my favorite team. Your opinions are as insignificant as what the stamp on my mail says.

Spoken like a true Pats fan. Good job man.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that trifecta..... getting caught cheating, having a wimpy coach that is too gutless to give interviews after loss.. and paying a serial killer $40M 9 short months ago.. has elevated them past Seattle with PC and even the traditional power the Dallas Cowboys

the NE Pats have long been the NFLs dirty secret

how funny. their owner prefers to be seen as dumb (I was duped) vs being exposed for what they really are

So this is where the trolls hang out! Grow up kid the wonders of adulthood await you.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicek & Urban Meyer are friends. I find it very hard to believe the Patriots didn't know about things that went on involving Hernandez while he was at U.F.. It's known that he got into a fight & broke another guys eardrum. All teams do background checks on players.

I still want to know how the Patriots could tare up a contract with 2 years left on it & give him a new 5 year deal & not know anything about Hernandez's possible involvment in crimes in 2007 & 2012? That's inexcusable. Belicek dropped the ball big time.

You live in a bubble

Date Team Position Name Incident Resolution
7/12/2013 Tampa Bay CB Eric Wright Arrested on misdemeanor DUI charge in Los Angeles.
7/11/2013 New England CB Alfonzo Dennard Arrested on suspicion of DUI, refusing a chemical test and a driving infraction. in Lincoln, Neb.
7/6/2013 N.Y. Giants LB Dan Connor Arrested for possession of an offensive weapon at Philadelphia International Airport after a switchblade was reportedly found in his luggage.
6/29/2013 Indianapolis S_ Joe Lefeged Arrested for carrying an unregistered pistol after a traffic stop in Washington, D.C.
6/26/2013 New England TE Aaron Hernandez Arrested and charged with murder and five weapons counts in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd. Cut by team.
6/25/2013 Cleveland LB Ausar Walcott Charged with attempted murder for allegedly punching a man outside a club in northern New Jersey. Rookie signed May 13 was cut by team.
6/10/2013 Cincinnati CB Adam "Pacman'' Jones Arrested and jailed on an assault charge after police said he hit a woman at a downtown Cincinnati nightclub.
5/31/2013 Chicago FB Evan Rodriguez Arrested for DUI, speeding and an improper lane change. Cut by team June 10.
5/26/2013 Tampa Bay S_ Cody Grimm Arrested in Leesburg, Va., and charged with public intoxication.
5/25/2013 New Orleans WR Joe Morgan Arrested in Jefferson Parish, La., for DWI and driving without a license.
5/19/2013 Denver OL Quentin Saulsberry Arrested for DUI and a lane violation in Arapahoe County, Colo.
5/17/2013 N.Y. Jets RB Michael Goodson Arrested in New Jersey on Handgun and marijuana possession charges.
5/12/2013 Philadelphia OT Jason Peters Arrested in Monroe, La., after allegedly drag racing and resisting arrest.
5/3/2013 Arizona LB Daryl Washington Arrested for assault after an argument with an

ex-girlfriend in her Phoenix apartment.
5/3/2013 Cleveland DL Armonty Bryant The seventh-round draft pick was arrested for DUI in Ada, Okla.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. Ron, you actually started the ball rolling on all this horseshit? Good God man, training camps are opening all over the place.

Hernandez is out of football. I suspect, permanently. Who gives a fuck about him now except the family of his victim and his own.

Personally, I would rather discuss the rumors about Brady and Welker wife swapping. And to be honest, if there are no photos or videos, I don't give a shit about that either.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like every single team in the NFL right there.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. There's no way BB or the Pats knew about what Hernadez was doing off the field.

BULLSHIT!!

There's a reason Hernandez fell to the 4th round. Off the field issues. EVERY team in the league knew about them. They all do background checks on these guys. The Patriots were willing to take a chance on him & it backfired. The fact they tore up a contract with 2 years left on it & gave him a knew 5 year deal is hilarious. No team is going to do something like that unless they've done their homework on the player.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BULLSHIT!!

There's a reason Hernandez fell to the 4th round. Off the field issues. EVERY team in the league knew about them. They all do background checks on these guys. The Patriots were willing to take a chance on him & it backfired. The fact they tore up a contract with 2 years left on it & gave him a knew 5 year deal is hilarious. No team is going to do something like that unless they've done their homework on the player.
:agree:

This was all over the news when he dropped to the 4th round.

Everyone said that without the character flaws and worry about his lifestyle and friends, he was a solid 2nd round pick. No way to avoid that fact... it was on TV during the draft that year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

This was all over the news when he dropped to the 4th round.

Everyone said that without the character flaws and worry about his lifestyle and friends, he was a solid 2nd round pick. No way to avoid that fact... it was on TV during the draft that year.

So what's your fucking point? We knew he had character flaws. Never knew he was a murderer. If chracter flaws made you a felon, all you haters would be in prison! and we'd all be saying "I don't understand, how could they be so stupid"

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's your fucking point? We knew he had character flaws. Never knew he was a murderer. If chracter flaws made you a felon, all you haters would be in prison! and we'd all be saying "I don't understand, how could they be so stupid"

I was only defending the point above where someone claimed nobody knew he had issues...

relax a bit... no reason to go attacking people.