• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan Toews > Patrice Bergeron

.........Sorry wrong forum

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excellent troll thread

10/10

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are doing what, telling people what they are doing, what are you doing?

Somebody has to stop the madness right? lol. Don't get me wrong, I like a good debate, but this has gotten so stale over time. Probably because I came from Disney. I swear, that board was flooded with Brady and Peyton trolls who had like 3434234 different names. They would just sit there and argue with themselves all day. It was sad.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nobody cares to answer this ^^^^??? Weird.

Never thought Elway was better than Marino.

...Brady, however, is fucking light years ahead of Manning in all the intangibles. He's just smarter and tougher than mega forehead boy.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is a product of the system he plays in.

the Kobe Bryant of the NFL, if you will.

a complete media manufactured FRAUD if i've ever seen one.

ZERO SuperBowl Victories without SpyGate.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Brady over Manning, but I don't get all the insults on each other over it. Both aren't just great players, they are phenomenal. One isn't crazy to pick one over the next. Heck I was listening to The Fan in Denver and the 3 guys on the morning show said they'd take Brady over Manning. One even suggested that if Pats win out and get 1st seed that Brady is the MVP. Not sure if I agree but maybe.

People want to throw insults: Manning stinks in bad weather.....no, Brady is just great in it. People want to make claims: Manning is the smartest in the game....maybe, except Brady knows his offense every bit as well as Manning knows his, IMO Brady reads defenses every bit as good too, maybe better. Actually, the probable main reason I'd take Brady over Manning is that I find he is smarter in the big situation. His defensive reading is the reason he turns the ball over less, which is the most overlooked stat when comparing the two IMO. And I think he runs the 2 minute offense better than anyone ever - he doesn't always get the results but I haven't seen it run faster or better by anyone else.

By the way, being in Vegas for over 30 years I have followed the Broncos ( LA Rams, Cards more a fan of) and I would take Marino over Elway without question. Elway was a great QB, but the hype from day one was always more than reality. Manning is the best QB Broncos have ever had.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,816.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nobody cares to answer this ^^^^??? Weird.

Marino is/was a better qb than John Elway..........period!

The only one to rival Marino was Montana.And if you were to reverse the teams they played on,Marino would of had four rings,not joe.
And no,Joe would not of had all those passing records either.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,816.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman & Montana never lost Super Bowls. I'd take either one of them over Brady. Two of the most accurate passers of all time.

No way in hell....................Aikman is way overrated.
Brady is 10xs the qb than he ever was.
montana,i`d take either one.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino is/was a better qb than John Elway..........period!

The only one to rival Marino was Montana.And if you were to reverse the teams they played on,Marino would of had four rings,not joe.
And no,Joe would not of had all those passing records either.

QBs are not just interchangable like that.

Each guy brings his own specific skill set and the offense contours to that. Marino was à statue and Montana's offense required him to move around in the pocket and roll out.

I am sure that both could have been successful wherever they went, but the offenses would look différent if they swapped spots.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,816.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs are not just interchangable like that.

Each guy brings his own specific skill set and the offense contours to that. Marino was à statue and Montana's offense required him to move around in the pocket and roll out.

I am sure that both could have been successful wherever they went, but the offenses would look différent if they swapped spots.[/QUOTE]

Well duhhhh......lol

But when comparing,you assume the only thing would have changed would be just the qbs.

mcblive

Brady is God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Manning and Brady are two of the greatest ever. What differentiates them is Manning frequently pees down his leg in big games, Brady not so much.

PATSOX08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is a product of the system he plays in.

the Kobe Bryant of the NFL, if you will.

a complete media manufactured FRAUD if i've ever seen one.

ZERO SuperBowl Victories without SpyGate.

:laugh3: As far as stupidity goes, this clowns post won't be topped for the rest of today.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tom brady is the biggest fraud in sports.

NEVER been the best QB in the league.

ZERO SB Titles without the SpyGate.

he's a cheater and a disgrace to the NFL, and humanity.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way in hell....................Aikman is way overrated.
Brady is 10xs the qb than he ever was.
montana,i`d take either one.

People simply don't realize how good Troy Aikman really was. If Brady had to endure the hits Aikman took he would have been out of the league after two years tops. Aikman was one of the most accurate passers I've ever seen. He could put the ball where he wanted it with ease. I've seen Tom Brady just throw the ball at his feet to avoid a hit. He hasn't had to take to many of them. Guess what he's no different from any other QB in the league. When he gets rushed he goes down or backs away to.