• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL HD I am just tweaking you a bit. You make fun of everything Patriots and I am giving it back a bit. Lighten up and have a beer...Giants-Cowboys are on :)

I hate the Cowboys with a passion !!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humm who is mudslinging now?

You are. You're melting down and you're minutes away from resorting to juvenile insults. I've seen you do this a dozen times in a dozen threads. The pattern is always the same. For some reason a guy on some internet message board doesn't like the almighty New England Patriots and that traumatizes you. I've finally reached the conclusion that you're a glutton for punishment and just love to hate me. For a long time it was just entertaining but it's starting to merge into disturbing. At some point this season you're going to detonate and it might just be right off the bat in Week 1. I can't even imagine how big the mess would be if you had lost today.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By your own admission, this is going to be a long, long season for the Patriots. Can they wrest the division from the Dolphins?

Ha buddy I'll make sure you stand by your words. Let's see if the Dolphins make it happen. You'll be eating crow. Can't wait.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I feel good about this team even though they lost. They're young and we will have growing pains. An experienced team being taken to the limit by a bunch of kids should be cause for concern. When I looked at the injury report both teams had key injuries and it was getting old listening to how Brady had so many "new" receivers to throw to. I guess EJ didn't have the same situation? JMO.

I'm blown away by EJ. Is this the QB of your future?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I looked at the injury report both teams had key injuries and it was getting old listening to how Brady had so many "new" receivers to throw to. I guess EJ didn't have the same situation? JMO.

Yeah, as a fan, what situation would you rather be in:

1) Having one of the greatest QB's to ever play in the game with a few new WR's

or

2) A Rookie QB who everyone said shouldn't have been selected in the 1st Round or the 1st QB to be selected, who is coming off of knee surgery with ALL new WR's to work with, as well as having a new HC, OC, DC, and a few rookies that are also starters.

Hmmmmmmm, that's a tough one for sure.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha buddy I'll make sure you stand by your words. Let's see if the Dolphins make it happen. You'll be eating crow. Can't wait.

You sound very confident. With the team I watched today, at the very least what IPW said is true: things are changing in the division. I would be careful about strutting too much after today.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD wait til the the end of the season. Will see if the pathetic Dolphins take this division. Bad pick man.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are. You're melting down and you're minutes away from resorting to juvenile insults. I've seen you do this a dozen times in a dozen threads. The pattern is always the same. For some reason a guy on some internet message board doesn't like the almighty New England Patriots and that traumatizes you. I've finally reached the conclusion that you're a glutton for punishment and just love to hate me. For a long time it was just entertaining but it's starting to merge into disturbing. At some point this season you're going to detonate and it might just be right off the bat in Week 1. I can't even imagine how big the mess would be if you had lost today.

LMFAO.

I find it funny how when you get called to the mat by anyone it is always the other guy that is raging.

Trust me man I am not in the least bit.

NFL is fun but I am way more a NHL fan so basically I watch football cause it is better then baseball. If the Pats happen to be winning games it is just a little better to watch. If they are sucking I really dont care very much if any.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound very confident. With the team I watched today, at the very least what IPW said is true: things are changing in the division. I would be careful about strutting too much after today.

There's 17 weeks, not 1. Nuff said. Do you actually think the Dolphins will have a better record? Get real.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD wait til the the end of the season. Will see if the pathetic Dolphins take this division. Bad pick man.

The Dolphins played better than the Patriots today.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's 17 weeks, not 1. Nuff said. Do you actually think the Dolphins will have a better record? Get real.

The Patriots have a cupcake schedule so probably not but we'll know more in the next few weeks.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck The Patriots and all their false notes.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins played better than the Patriots today.

As I said, is this a 1 week or 17 week season? You think they will actually be better the NE? Ha, well nice pick, you'll be very wrong. Be ready to eat crow, I'll make sure you eat it. Acting like 1 week is the season...smh. Dolphins played the Browns and looked bad themselves. Did you watch it? Kinda wondering?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. Look at today, he didn't panic when they fell behind. The kid has great composure.

I think everyone was impressed. This game was far from a total loss and you had the fans excited to the bitter end.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. Look at today, he didn't panic when they fell behind. The kid has great composure.

I'm more worried about the play-calling. The Pats don't have the greatest Secondary in the League, yet the Bills hardly took any shots down the field. I know they tried a few times, but some of those passes were ill advised or almost picked off. I would have liked to see them try to stretch the field a few more times, but I guess they needed to establish a better running game as well.

All these fast, speedy receivers, and our leading receiver was Fred Jackson with 44 yards.

Perhaps no one can cover Stevie Johnson, but it also looks like no one can throw him the ball or help him catch it when it's in his hands either.

Things the Bills need to study and work on for Week 2.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, is this a 1 week or 17 week season? You think they will actually be better the NE? Ha, well nice pick, you'll be very wrong. Be ready to eat crow, I'll make sure you eat it. Acting like 1 week is the season...smh. Dolphins played the Browns and looked bad themselves. Did you watch it? Kinda wondering?

Did you watch the whole Dolphins games? Doubt it...stop talking.

Your logic: "Pats were horrible 1 week, so they suck." Get real man

SMFH