• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats played in mid-season form, a couple of unlucky turnovers, if not a blow out.

I do not agree at all. The Pats played terrible and still won. Good teams do that.

1st game of the year. Pats won and Hammerdown is all ready dedicating threads to how the Pats suck...I can understand some other fans dislike for the Patriots. Same thing was said about many other teams when they dominated.

Being jealous of a successful franchise and ignoring the best or 2nd best QB in NFL history shows peoples bad side. It is ok. We understand

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the game P-I-P the whole time and was flipping back and forth. If you truly believe what you just wrote, you didn't watch the game.

Did you miss how horrible the Bills were? I'm saying we sucked, but dam the Bills sucked too.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tom-brady-sign-sits-when-he-pees.jpg

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills will be fine. One of the youngest teams in the NFL they had 10 penalties, one that wiped out a 15 yard gain for a 10 yard penalty. That's a 25 yard swing, even the CBS announcers said the Bills are killing themselves with penalties.

They have a new coach a new OC and DC a rookie QB. Not to mention a new Pres and VP so I'm not concerned because I think they are headed in the right direction.

Also if Stevie Johnson doesn't drop that third down pass late that would have been a first down this out come very likely would have been different.

I can deal will a young team making mistakes and learning and am not ashamed of how they played today also considering their two best secondary players were not playing.

Excellent post Boss. The coach made a mistake big time at the end as well. He should have tried to run more time off the clock and made the choice to stay with run and gun which equaled 2 in a row 3 and outs. If he did any clock management the Bills would have won.

Last edited by a moderator:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who watched saw two teams who sucked, end of story. Pats just sucked a little less.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not agree at all. The Pats played terrible and still won. Good teams do that.

1st game of the year. Pats won and Hammerdown is all ready dedicating threads to how the Pats suck...I can understand some other fans dislike for the Patriots. Same thing was said about many other teams when they dominated.

Being jealous of a successful franchise and ignoring the best or 2nd best QB in NFL history shows peoples bad side. It is ok. We understand

I never said they suck, I said they got exposed.

Moral victory to the Bills.

'Bama and Pats fans just can't help themselves. They always take the easy way out with the "butthurt" and "jealousy" bullshit. You can take that to the bank. Discuss how poorly their team played and they suddenly either try to distract by posting something totally irrelevant about your team or talk about the SuperBowl from nearly a decade ago like it happened yesterday.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they suck, I said they got exposed.

Moral victory to the Bills.

'Bama and Pats fans just can't help themselves. They always take the easy way out with the "butthurt" and "jealousy" bullshit. You can take that to the bank. Discuss how poorly their team played and they suddenly either try to distract by posting something totally irrelevant about your team or talk about the SuperBowl from nearly a decade ago like it happened yesterday.

Please point out where I said they was a championship team this year in any post..other then maybe some lamer who will win the SB thread 3 months prior to the NFL season.

Please find a post that I say that the Patriots played well today. Please find any post where I said they won this game cause they are super talented.

Your non stop bashing of the everything regarding the Patriots is getting tired. There was a GDT that you did not participate in and the minute the game was over you get right out in front with the "Patriots exposed" crap.

If your gonna talk shit take shit. I am fine with that but dont cry when fans fight back.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest here, the Pats may have some new receivers, but I heard from A LOT of Pats fans that there is nothing to worry about after watching Brady in preseason. Now that it's the regular Season, we're suddenly back to the fact that Brady has new receivers to throw to, and it will take some time to adjust.

Bottom line is that the Bills have a much LARGER hill to climb as far as talent and proving themselves, yet they managed to lose by only 2 points on a last second FG to the Pats.

Just admit the Bills played a lot better than you thought they were going to, and that the Pats didn't screw themselves the whole game.

A win is a win, but it shows that things are starting to change a bit in the AFCE.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please point out where I said they was a championship team this year in any post..other then maybe some lamer who will win the SB thread 3 months prior to the NFL season.

Please find a post that I say that the Patriots played well today. Please find any post where I said they won this game cause they are super talented.

Your non stop bashing of the everything regarding the Patriots is getting tired. There was a GDT that you did not participate in and the minute the game was over you get right out in front with the "Patriots exposed" crap.

If your gonna talk shit take shit. I am fine with that but dont cry when fans fight back.

dMbpmdT.gif

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I keep offering you a simple solution to this problem, BF4L. But so far you haven't done it.

Since you make it painfully obvious that my posts about the Patriots rip you a new asshole everytime you read them, IGNORE ME. Put me on ignore or don't spend your afternoon in a thread that rips your soul apart. I'm never going to stop and I'm never going to ask for your permission, so figure out a solution that works best for you and stick to it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna answer any of my questions?

Typical

I don't see a single question mark in your whole post, BF4L. But to answer your question in this post, no I'm not. :D

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cue BF4L's meltdown and mudslinging in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

It was clearly the story of week 1 aside from Peyton Manning's career game.

The funniest moment came when Gostkoswki hit that 33 yrd FG and the Patriots little small owner promptly celebrated like he just won the Super Bowl. How embarrassing. :L

Now is when the Patriots pretend like they played a good team (not an organization that's as devastated as Chernobyl) and respected them in practice all week.

To which anyone with a brain says BULL SHIT.

I think I saw tears.

Yes, in fact here's a closeup of Brady on the sidelines!!!

tom-brady.jpg

I'm shocked that catchbluefish hasn't shown up yet to inform me that the Patriots scored more points than the Titans today. Or maybe he'll drop a terrible witty and relevant insult about Steve McNair or Eddie George.

And what did you win last year? And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that one…

"Hate?" Where? Any criticism of the almighty Patriots = "hate" to their fans. Just wow.

You seem very confident right now in a team that played very poorly today and won on a FG as time expired.

Get real.

:violin:

You're scared, as you should be.

I had the game P-I-P the whole time and was flipping back and forth. If you truly believe what you just wrote, you didn't watch the game.

What are you obsessed with? Maybe we can help.

I keep offering you a simple solution to this problem, BF4L. But so far you haven't done it.

Since you make it painfully obvious that my posts about the Patriots rip you a new asshole everytime you read them, IGNORE ME. Put me on ignore or don't spend your afternoon in a thread that rips your soul apart. I'm never going to stop and I'm never going to ask for your permission, so figure out a solution that works best for you and stick to it.

Humm who is mudslinging now?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL HD I am just tweaking you a bit. You make fun of everything Patriots and I am giving it back a bit. Lighten up and have a beer...Giants-Cowboys are on :)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest here, the Pats may have some new receivers, but I heard from A LOT of Pats fans that there is nothing to worry about after watching Brady in preseason. Now that it's the regular Season, we're suddenly back to the fact that Brady has new receivers to throw to, and it will take some time to adjust.

Bottom line is that the Bills have a much LARGER hill to climb as far as talent and proving themselves, yet they managed to lose by only 2 points on a last second FG to the Pats.

Just admit the Bills played a lot better than you thought they were going to, and that the Pats didn't screw themselves the whole game.

A win is a win, but it shows that things are starting to change a bit in the AFCE.

I agree. I feel good about this team even though they lost. They're young and we will have growing pains. An experienced team being taken to the limit by a bunch of kids should be cause for concern. When I looked at the injury report both teams had key injuries and it was getting old listening to how Brady had so many "new" receivers to throw to. I guess EJ didn't have the same situation? JMO.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have to go through this? Bad teams beat good teams all the time in the NFL. The Patriots didn't even lose.