• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won a game they should have lost. How's that getting exposed? Let's wait for it to happen a few more times or for them to actually lose a game before we start putting nails in the coffin?

Ya but it is Brady and that Pats. Didnt you know that they are hypocrites, cheats, and Tom Brady sucks?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really... Bills have a solid runningback and a decent defense. I figured it'd be a close game especially in Buffalo.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the bills are a good team. I think the patriots aren't ready yet. Youth comes at a cost.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a reach. Teams don't care about the margin of victory. Very nearly "exposed" perhaps.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the funniest part of the was when Brady lost the snap and Buffalo recovered Brady heade to the sidelines and looked like he was pouting.

I think I saw tears.

Yes, in fact here's a closeup of Brady on the sidelines!!!

tom-brady.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills made too many mistakes when it counted the most. The patriots did not capitalize on them... They made too many mistakes themselves and played god awful. I'll take the win but it was very ugly.

Brady went off pissed at himself for losing the ball as he should have!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya but it is Brady and that Pats. Didnt you know that they are hypocrites, cheats, and Tom Brady sucks?

Cue BF4L's meltdown and mudslinging in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is the type of game you have rookie receivers on the field who clearly not on the same page with Brady.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a reach. Teams don't care about the margin of victory. Very nearly "exposed" perhaps.

Semantics. The patriots that played today would have difficulty beating anyone. They made a nice drive to win it, but they need to be a lot better to be the Super Bowl contender they have the potential to be.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah

I will leave that for you to handle.

Me melt down? Dude this is me right now.

gifcele11.gif

My money is on Miami to take the division.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the bills are a good team. I think the patriots aren't ready yet. Youth comes at a cost.

What a dumb comment. :L

You do realize the Bills have 20 new players on their roster this year, and are the 3rd youngest team in the League after the Rams and Browns. Not too mention having a Rookie QB in EJ Manuel, along with other rookie starters like Woods, Goodwin, and Alonso.

Then you take into consideration they also have a new HC, OC, and DC trying to implement a whole new team on both sides of the ball.

But no yeah, you're right, the Pats just aren't ready yet because of their youth. I'm sure Brady will grow into a great QB when he gets a few years under him.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make all the excuses you want for both teams, neither is very good. Luckily every team in the division is not very good.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumb comment. :L

You do realize the Bills have 20 new players on their roster this year, and are the 3rd youngest team in the League after the Rams and Browns. Not too mention having a Rookie QB in EJ Manuel, along with other rookie starters like Woods, Goodwin, and Alonso.

Then you take into consideration they also have a new HC, OC, and DC trying to implement a whole new team on both sides of the ball.

But no yeah, you're right, the Pats just aren't ready yet because of their youth. I'm sure Brady will grow into a great QB when he gets a few years under him.

When you are running a complex offense like New England runs, relying on receivers being in precise positions, inexperience plays a more extreme role.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are running a complex offense like New England runs, relying on receivers being in precise positions, inexperience plays a more extreme role.

:L

You know what, just forget it. I didn't realize how bad the Patriots have it, and I deeply feel sorry for them.

I forgot that Tom Brady, with a group of new receivers, is a lot harder to cope with than a new QB in a new system trying to work with ALL new receivers to him, including a few rookies.

Stay strong man.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say any of what you're implying I did. But I said from the start of the year that there would be some ugly games against bad teams, so I am not surprised it happened. I am more concerned with how they look in week 17 than how they look in week one with two of their top 3 receiving options out.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say any of what you're implying I did. But I said from the start of the year that there would be some ugly games against bad teams.

With the amount of turnover and changes the Bills have had, how can anyone say they are a bad team until they play their first game? I know how they've been since 1999, but if this is the way the Pats play against a "bad team", then they have a lot more problems than just a few new WR's to work with.

Both teams made some costly mistakes, but it's not like the Pats were out there like the Bad New Bears or something.

The majority of people before the game started said the Bills are going to get destroyed, and that didn't happen. At least Give the Bills some credit where credit is due, especially their defense.

Congrats on the W, it was one hell of a game.