• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have despised the Patsies for many years. Those idiots in Continental Soldier outfits make me see red when they fire there silly muskets. :gaah:

Aww...And here I always had respect for the Colts, Peyton and most of their fan base.

Except for Harrison of course....Even if he didn't shoot that guy.

WAIT...WHAT???!!!

A pass catcher from another team had been accused of a violent crime?
You know what, I still had respect for the Colts, Peyton, and most of their fan base.

Because it was MARVINS FAULT!

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else wonder how a guy in a sport where drug testing is done almost weekly can be addicted to drugs and nobody knows? I wonder if the retired Pats videographer is now in charge of pissing in cups.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else wonder how a guy in a sport where drug testing is done almost weekly can be addicted to drugs and nobody knows? I wonder if the retired Pats videographer is now in charge of pissing in cups.

Yeah, I'm sure Hernandez got special privileges to get awarded a $40 million contract. Must have gone something like this:

Kraft: "No problem Aaron, you can keep doing drugs and we'll cover for you. We need you so much that we will pay you a bunch of money AND let you keep doing drugs. If we get busted, I'll just say we got duped."

AH: "Great, you da man Bob!"

Belichick: "Yeah for sure. If we get busted I'll just say I warned you to stop, but you didn't listen. Oh please Aaron, take this bunch of money and play for us. You can do drugs in your spare time. Oh, and if you to kill a few people while you're at it, go for it, but if people find out we will cut you immediately."

AH: "Cool boss, esse, you ain't as stuck up as people paint you to be."

Don't you think a more realistic scenario is that Hernandez was not doing drugs anymore and that the Rolling Stone article was trying to push the envelope a bit to create a sensational story?

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand all the Patriot hate stemming from Hernandez.

The NFL is the NFL. Teams would sign any sociopath if they thought they could help them win games.

Yeah exactly. They knew Hernandez was a punk to a degree, but not a murderer.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww...And here I always had respect for the Colts, Peyton and most of their fan base.

Except for Harrison of course....Even if he didn't shoot that guy.

WAIT...WHAT???!!!

A pass catcher from another team had been accused of a violent crime?
You know what, I still had respect for the Colts, Peyton, and most of their fan base.

Because it was MARVINS FAULT!

I may have been kidding a bit. I never really got to the bottom of that story because no one else seemed to and I just did not care. Marvin was a pass catching machine. He also usually had little to say. If he spoke more than a few words, it was a banner day. Now Reggie.....

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of the most vocal critics of the pats on this thread are fans of 2 of the most pathetic franchises in the entire history of the nfl (bengals and titans)

You have to wonder if there is any correlation there?

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm sure Hernandez got special privileges to get awarded a $40 million contract. Must have gone something like this:

Kraft: "No problem Aaron, you can keep doing drugs and we'll cover for you. We need you so much that we will pay you a bunch of money AND let you keep doing drugs. If we get busted, I'll just say we got duped."

AH: "Great, you da man Bob!"

Belichick: "Yeah for sure. If we get busted I'll just say I warned you to stop, but you didn't listen. Oh please Aaron, take this bunch of money and play for us. You can do drugs in your spare time. Oh, and if you to kill a few people while you're at it, go for it, but if people find out we will cut you immediately."

AH: "Cool boss, esse, you ain't as stuck up as people paint you to be."

Don't you think a more realistic scenario is that Hernandez was not doing drugs anymore and that the Rolling Stone article was trying to push the envelope a bit to create a sensational story?

Nah, I think having a thug with gang ties on the roster was just a ploy to lure Raider fans to change their allegiance.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aaron hernandez: The LOW CHARACTER new england patriots player who murdered a bunch of people

a Bengals fan calling the pats low life? Really? I mean really?

BTW thanks for Corey Dillon, I know he was a headcase in cincy, but hey, its cincy! You think we could get A.J Green? Its not like you guys have any use for him with the "josh freeman" of the afc trying to throw to him. We would almost certainly win another SB and brady could turn him into a HOF.

What do you think?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The patriots paid the Bengals for chad ochojohnson!!!

LOL... OWNED!!!

Only two quarterbacks have thrown for more touchdowns in their first two seasons than Andy Dalton.

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2002...... Denver Broncos and AFC West rank higher in arrest than the Cincinnati Bengals.

Um...how many times did Chris Henry get arrested just by himself? How many times did Pac Man Jones get arrested - and he's on your roster, right? Wasn't he suspended for ALL of the 2007 season and part of the 2008 season?

Yeah....throw rocks at the Pats. :rollseyes:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England Patriots Exposed

It was clearly the story of week 1 aside from Peyton Manning's career game.

The funniest moment came when Gostkoswki hit that 33 yrd FG and the Patriots little small owner promptly celebrated like he just won the Super Bowl. How embarrassing. :L

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are 1-0

If the Pats play like that all year they are going nowhere fast. Kraft have a high 5 as he walked out of the box. Get over it

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't play quite as well as I expected, but two of the players I expect to be in their top three guys catching the ball weren't active. I don't think anyone expected them to be world beaters just yet, and while a tight game at buffalo is concerning, I am focused on how they can play at the end of the season, not what they are doing now.

bdhwg69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the funniest part of the was when Brady lost the snap and Buffalo recovered Brady heade to the sidelines and looked like he was pouting.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won a game they should have lost. How's that getting exposed? Let's wait for it to happen a few more times or for them to actually lose a game before we start putting nails in the coffin?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the funniest part of the was when Brady lost the snap and Buffalo recovered Brady heade to the sidelines and looked like he was pouting.

or

When all of the Bills players looked up at the clock and saw Patriots 23 Bills 21 with 0.00 left in the game

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now is when the Patriots pretend like they played a good team (not an organization that's as devastated as Chernobyl) and respected them in practice all week.

To which anyone with a brain says BULL SHIT.