• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work late late nights and listen to sports radio at 1 am 2 am etc. There's this on late night radio called The DA Show. Damon Amendolara hosts it.
Last night, this former Colts fan turned Bronco fan, in other words Peyton Manning fan, calls the show and, as serious as can be, claimed that Robert Kraft was forcing Tom Brady to throw games so that the Patriots could replace him with Mariota in the upcoming draft.
The level of stupidity of some sports fans is some entertaining shit!

LMAO. Yeah, t hat about takes the cake.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he deserves it right now. But it is also a team failure.

It is also only game 4.

People are gloating, and it is hilarious (have you seen the thread bumping lately?)

Again even a broke clock is going to be right twice a day.

And eventually a prediction will come true.

Manning will have a sub 500 playoff record or 10 one and dones when he retires. See its that easy. At least with my prediction, it will probably come true sooner then later and certainly wont take years of going "see I told you so" after a bad Patriots game.

Brady's now the worst QB in the league and facing an imminent release or benching. His fans' response?

"Blah blah blah Peyton Manning blah blah blah."

:L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work late late nights and listen to sports radio at 1 am 2 am etc. There's this on late night radio called The DA Show. Damon Amendolara hosts it.
Last night, this former Colts fan turned Bronco fan, in other words Peyton Manning fan, calls the show and, as serious as can be, claimed that Robert Kraft was forcing Tom Brady to throw games so that the Patriots could replace him with Mariota in the upcoming draft.

Sounds absurd but Robert Kraft is God up there and this isn't beyond the realm of shit he'd do. Any owner who empowers a violent criminal just because he helps his team win and stoops to cheating certainly wouldn't bat an eyelash at doing something like throwing games.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every fan base has those idiots. I guess they ignore the fact that the Patriots just used a 2nd round pick on a quarterback this past draft. Seems a tad early to already be throwing in the towel on such a high potential player. Plus they better start working a bit harder if they want that top pick in the draft as Oakland seems to really want it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lacking talent?"

You're kidding, right?

Who did ESPN loudly proclaim as the top offense in the league coming out of the preseason?

We haven't seen such an arsenal of offensive weapons on one team in our generation.

LOL @ pretending like everyone loves to hate the Pats. Just LOL. :L

Hammer you must be getting old and confusing them with Denver, They said Denver had the top offense replacing Decker with Sanders and a top D adding Ware,Talib and Ward. Denver already had the no#1 offense ever last year and would improve and Ball

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer you must be getting old and confusing them with Denver, They said Denver had the top offense replacing Decker with Sanders and a top D adding Ware,Talib and Ward.

Front page of ESPN, Sonny. Boldly proclaiming the Pats the top offense in the league and I even posted a screenshot of it in one of these Pats threads you guise keep starting. :D Who wouldn't proclaim them tops with that arsenal of weapons around Brady? :noidea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is they aren't as good as some think. When a team drafts between 25 & 32 every year for at least a decade at some point the talent gets old. Trading Mankins didn't help. WR is a major problem. I'm not sold on their LB's either. Fortunately for the Patriots they're in the weakest division in football. Winning the division is the only way they'll make the playoffs.

They might be in one of the weakest division last year and this year but the AFCE was second best right behind AFCN last 10 years. Their has been a AFCE team in 10 AFCG in last 12 years. Usually KC, SD and Raiders are .500 teams. But Denver SD and KC had great seasons last year and continuing this year. You do realize Patriots have a better record vs non division teams?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Hammer citing ESPN as his source for trolling the Pats!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a clown.

And BTW.... I like Mariota. But I dont see this can't miss prospect many are making him out to be.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a clown.

And BTW.... I like Mariota. But I dont see this can't miss prospect many are making him out to be.

Quarterbacks like him are ones you really have to question the arm ability a little bit. In college his running around ability allows for receivers to get 10 yards open. In the NFL that just doesn't happen but a handful of times a season. I look at him as the next RGIII...there is potential but I just question if there is too much dependency on the legs to get things done.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front page of ESPN, Sonny. Boldly proclaiming the Pats the top offense in the league and I even posted a screenshot of it in one of these Pats threads you guise keep starting. :D Who wouldn't proclaim them tops with that arsenal of weapons around Brady? :noidea:

Hammer you really buy into ESPN based in Bristol CT to be unbiased?. Edelman who would be a 3 or 4 on any other team is their no#1 guy. Welker was there no#1 guy after Moss left and he is 3-4 on Denver. Brady is more to blame then the receivers, his throws are way off, and he his scared and getting pressured too much. You have to remember this guy has the best td/int ratio ( 100 game) of any qb in history and longest streak of like 350 straight w/o a pick and he has already 2 with shit for TD's. Knock Brady all you want, which you are having fun doing but I know your being sarcastic about having offensive weapons. Once Gronk is 100% that will take some burden off. Also that little bitch McMidget had a beef with Hobson and kept him out last 2 games. Coaches ego's are bigger than the game, and thats a shame

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Gronk is 100% that will take some burden off. Also that little bitch McMidget had a beef with Hobson and kept him out last 2 games. Coaches ego's are bigger than the game, and thats a shame

Even when/if these happen, Brady still needs time to throw the ball.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what the truth is, Pats fans will ALWAYS make excuses for Tom Brady. Period.

The go-to excuses have always been the most simple-minded.

"The OL is swiss cheese" and "He needs receivers."

Everyone outside of Foxboro knows it's pure bullshit, but you guys just keep repeating it like it makes it true.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Gronk is 100% that will take some burden off. Also that little bitch McMidget had a beef with Hobson and kept him out last 2 games. Coaches ego's are bigger than the game, and thats a shame

Even when/if these happen, Brady still needs time to throw the ball.

Sure he needs time but he is so rattled now, unsure or just over the hill that his throws arent even close

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Nate Solder sucks." - Tom Brady fans

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what the truth is, Pats fans will ALWAYS make excuses for Tom Brady. Period.

The go-to excuses have always been the most simple-minded.

"The OL is swiss cheese" and "He needs receivers."

Everyone outside of Foxboro knows it's pure bullshit, but you guys just keep repeating it like it makes it true.

No excuse Hammer this might the end for Brady but I think Belichick is more the problem. Plus I cant fucking stand his interviews. ? next ? next ? this isnt about the past or the future this is about Cinci. ? next I'd like to lead pipe that dome, they can do a tournakit( sp ) with his hoodie

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuse Hammer this might the end for Brady but I think Belichick is more the problem. Plus I cant fucking stand his interviews. ? next ? next ? this isnt about the past or the future this is about Cinci. ? next I'd like to lead pipe that dome, they can do a tournakit( sp ) with his hoodie

I'll take BB over Rex Ryan's antics all damn day. I respect the hell outta that guy but it very well might be time for a new regime in NE. I'm sure Miami would offer him a blank check and total control.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan base has those idiots. I guess they ignore the fact that the Patriots just used a 2nd round pick on a quarterback this past draft. Seems a tad early to already be throwing in the towel on such a high potential player. Plus they better start working a bit harder if they want that top pick in the draft as Oakland seems to really want it.

The host asked him that question and his answer was "well you gotta pick somebody."

:pound:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take BB over Rex Ryan's antics all damn day. I respect the hell outta that guy but it very well might be time for a new regime in NE. I'm sure Miami would offer him a blank check and total control.

Rex Ryan that's a low blow. I'm taking my legos and going home