• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm really not [aware of the cameras]," Brady said when asked about the criticism he has taken for not high-fiving Garoppolo. "When we lose there's really not a lot [of emotion] – even when we win I think it's just important to not ride the roller coaster of emotions. You have to believe in your process. You have to believe in the things that you are doing to help the team win. I think you have to take the good with the bad."

"I was happy for Jimmy. I was happy for our team. We kept fighting at the end. That's a good thing. The more good players we have, the better we will be as a team. So, I didn't pay attention to any of those things. I was obviously disappointed that the outcome of the game was what it was. It's been very frustrating all season the way that we have performed offensively. But we are trying to figure it out to become a better offense."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...ot-high-fiving-jimmy-garoppolo-151438963.html

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can certainly be happy that the Bengals came away with a road win, but you cannot tell me you were happy with how they played that game. How the Bengals looked week 1 and how they looked weeks 2 & 3 are night and day.

Yeah, but at Baltimore is much tougher than an Atlanta team who plays poorly on the road, and the Titans suck and beat themselves. Imho the play of the Ravens since the opener just makes the Bengals' win in Baltimore all the more impressive.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered that with the Sonny Black thing. Boston guy you'd probably have had Bulger as an avatar.

Whitey was in the Winter Hill Gang, an Irish rat bastard that worked with FBI and informed on the the New England guys

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of people who have only been critical of Brady when he deserved it.

Sure he deserves it right now. But it is also a team failure.

It is also only game 4.

People are gloating, and it is hilarious (have you seen the thread bumping lately?)

Again even a broke clock is going to be right twice a day.

And eventually a prediction will come true.

Manning will have a sub 500 playoff record or 10 one and dones when he retires. See its that easy. At least with my prediction, it will probably come true sooner then later and certainly wont take years of going "see I told you so" after a bad Patriots game.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever hear of the DeMeo crew out of Carnarsie? Probably, huh.

Roy Demeo who had Murder INc working out of Gemini lounge? One of his most feared guys was Richard "Iceman' Kuklinski who they think whacked Roy and put into trunk, because even Gotti's crew was scared of him

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Demeo who had Murder INc working out of Gemini lounge? One of his most feared guys was Richard "Iceman' Kuklinski who they think whacked Roy and put into trunk, because even Gotti's crew was scared of him

That was a great movie. Michael Shannon is a very underrated actor.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great movie. Michael Shannon is a very underrated actor.

He is only really known for kangaroo Jack and the newer Superman movie playing the villain

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever hear of the DeMeo crew out of Carnarsie? Probably, huh.

Plus I think if your last name is DeMeo or DeFeo your born a sociopath like Ronnie Defeo who killed his entire family in Amityville ( house turned into horror movies)

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is only really known for kangaroo Jack and the newer Superman movie playing the villain

I watched Revolutionary Road a while ago with my girl, he had only a small role, but it made the entire wovie. He's good in Boardwalk Empire too.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Revolutionary Road a while ago with my girl, he had only a small role, but it made the entire wovie. He's good in Boardwalk Empire too.

You know what Sonny a lot of guys I know kept telling me to watch Boardwalk Empire and like some of the actors like Mr Pink Buschemi but watched only 10 min and couldnt get into it, my adhd kicking in I guess. If something doesnt catch my interest quick, I change it and prob miss out on some good series. Watching one on Netflix now that I never heard of ,The Killing ,which is based in Seattle.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what Sonny a lot of guys I know kept telling me to watch Boardwalk Empire and like some of the actors like Mr Pink Buschemi but watched only 10 min and couldnt get into it, my adhd kicking in I guess. If something doesnt catch my interest quick, I change it and prob miss out on some good series. Watching one on Netflix now that I never heard of ,The Killing ,which is based in Seattle.

I haven't watched the Killing yet, I hear its great though.

I feel many of those 1-hour series take a while to get in to because they're complex stories with lots of moving pieces that take years to tell. It took me a couple tries to get in to BW, same with Breaking Bad, The Wire and SOA. I have to force myself to watch the first few episodes, then if I still dont like it I move on, but with the shows mentioned I ended up watching the whole thing.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched the Killing yet, I hear its great though.

I feel many of those 1-hour series take a while to get in to because they're complex stories with lots of moving pieces that take years to tell. It took me a couple tries to get in to BW, same with Breaking Bad, The Wire and SOA. I have to force myself to watch the first few episodes, then if I still dont like it I move on, but with the shows mentioned I ended up watching the whole thing.

I hear ya have watched SOA and The Wire from the beginning. The Killing is really good and lots of twists. There were only 4 seasons with 42 shows and I'm on 38 I think so when I finish it , will jump on Breaking Bad, another one everyone raves about.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work late late nights and listen to sports radio at 1 am 2 am etc. There's this on late night radio called The DA Show. Damon Amendolara hosts it.
Last night, this former Colts fan turned Bronco fan, in other words Peyton Manning fan, calls the show and, as serious as can be, claimed that Robert Kraft was forcing Tom Brady to throw games so that the Patriots could replace him with Mariota in the upcoming draft.
The level of stupidity of some sports fans is some entertaining shit!