• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the moment..yes. Every teams has a moment...a game of implosion just like the Pats had . Don't count the Pats out just yet by comparing stats from this early season.

Cincy is legit. I fully expect the Patriots to win their division. However, when they only score 16 points at home against the Raiders, there are problems with the offense.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy is legit. I fully expect the Patriots to win their division. However, when they only score 16 points at home against the Raiders, there are problems with the offense.
Tell you what...see me at the half point of the season and tell me if you feel the same way....deal? I don't feel that the Bengals will even make the playoffs this season.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the moment..yes. Every teams has a moment...a game of implosion just like the Pats had . Don't count the Pats out just yet by comparing stats from this early season.

In 2012 for the Ravens, it was the 43-13 thrashing by the Texans.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling this embarrassment might just focus the Pats and they come out firing. There is a reason the saying "reading your press clippings" exists, and would be easy for the Pats to play the "we're the pats, we are going to roll this terrible KC team" and let things get sideways.

Should be a good game.

The problem is that the heart of their offense is terrible and according to his old teammate "scared to death." It's all very vogue to blame the OL for everything, but we all know what the problem is. That accumulation of talent is being squandered on the worst QB in the league. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Cinci is going to leave Foxboro with flags flying at half staff.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day 2, the pile on in local media getting into a fervor. Can Brady even show his face again at the Razor?

All kidding aside, the number of NFL announcers and players who day the team sucks was beyond my expectations.

Its official, the Pats are hated, and viewed now as lacking talent and drive

It happened in my lifetime

"lacking talent?"

You're kidding, right?

Who did ESPN loudly proclaim as the top offense in the league coming out of the preseason?

We haven't seen such an arsenal of offensive weapons on one team in our generation.

LOL @ pretending like everyone loves to hate the Pats. Just LOL. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as usual really.Three or four games from now the 'experts' will be swinging on Brady's nuts as the one of the best of all time. Four games into the season is not a benchmark by any means.

Hell, they'll do that if Brady completes a pass on Sunday (which is in serious doubt).

"Why is everyone always picking on us?" - Pats fans this season :L

"The media hates us." :L

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, they'll do that if Brady completes a pass on Sunday (which is in serious doubt).

"Why is everyone always picking on us?" - Pats fans this season :L

"The media hates us." :L
How did you hack into my Patriots' friends Twitter feed??

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, reading shit posted on twitter from Pats fans is truly beyond belief. You can't make this shit up.

"The media has been mistreating us for years. Why do they hate Tom Brady so much???" :L

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what...see me at the half point of the season and tell me if you feel the same way....deal? I don't feel that the Bengals will even make the playoffs this season.

HAHA. Okay. Gonna require a ton of players to go on IR because even with Cincy's tough schedule, I expect them to make the playoffs in this conference.

Even if Baltimore wins the division, I don't see 2 other teams in the league, outside the division winners, having a better record than Cincy.

I still think Cincy can go 12-4. My original guesses on losses for the year was week 1 against Baltimore (already won that), week 5 against the Patriots (which I expected to be a much better team), against New Orleans in New Orleans (who are looking vulnerable but a much much better home team than road), and a home loss against Denver because Peyton Manning owns the Bengals. So since we beat Baltimore in Baltimore already, that leaves a let down game against the Steelers still on the table capable of getting us to 12-4 still.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, reading shit posted on twitter from Pats fans is truly beyond belief. You can't make this shit up.

"The media has been mistreating us for years. Why do they hate Tom Brady so much???" :L
Tom Brady is the God of QBs...The best one I have seen.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA. Okay. Gonna require a ton of players to go on IR because even with Cincy's tough schedule, I expect them to make the playoffs in this conference.

Even if Baltimore wins the division, I don't see 2 other teams in the league, outside the division winners, having a better record than Cincy.

I still think Cincy can go 12-4. My original guesses on losses for the year was week 1 against Baltimore (already won that), week 5 against the Patriots (which I expected to be a much better team), against New Orleans in New Orleans (who are looking vulnerable but a much much better home team than road), and a home loss against Denver because Peyton Manning owns the Bengals. So since we beat Baltimore in Baltimore already, that leaves a let down game against the Steelers still on the table capable of getting us to 12-4 still.
JMO and I really couldn't care less to be honest. If you think that the Bengals will dominate with your schedule have at it. I'm almost wrong anyways...I have the 9ers and the Pats in the SB this season.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMO and I really couldn't care less to be honest. If you think that the Bengals will dominate with your schedule have at it. I'm almost wrong anyways...I have the 9ers and the Pats in the SB this season.

Anything less than a SB win for the Pats is absolutely criminal. By their own fans' admission, they have the best QB in history, best coach in history, an elite defense and a freakin arsenal of weapons on offense. Before the season started I asked them to give me one valid excuse why they shouldn't win it all and I heard not one.

How can this be???

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything less than a SB win for the Pats is absolutely criminal. By their own fans' admission, they have the best QB in history, best coach in history, an elite defense and a freakin arsenal of weapons on offense. Before the season started I asked them to give me one valid excuse why they shouldn't win it all and I heard not one.

How can this be???
Just a fluke game last week, All is good. :whistle:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! In addition to trolling Pats fans here, you get to troll them on twitter!

I'm shocked at that wild accusation. You take that back!!!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That wasn't even Tom Brady making those shitty throws. It was actually someone else."

The "blame Tom Brady brigade" :L Just fucking WOW.