• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what the truth is, Pats fans will ALWAYS make excuses for Tom Brady. Period.

The go-to excuses have always been the most simple-minded.

"The OL is swiss cheese" and "He needs receivers."

Everyone outside of Foxboro knows it's pure bullshit, but you guys just keep repeating it like it makes it true.

Sonny and I aren't saying that though. Brady is declining and he has missed wide open receivers and he focuses way too much on the short passes to Edelman and Gronk and completely misses seeing wide open receivers. He has lost confidence in himself and it is showing.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take BB over Rex Ryan's antics all damn day. I respect the hell outta that guy but it very well might be time for a new regime in NE. I'm sure Miami would offer him a blank check and total control.

BB just needs to focus on coaching and not GM'ing, telling the offense what to do etc. Just coach damnit!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuse Hammer this might the end for Brady but I think Belichick is more the problem. Plus I cant fucking stand his interviews. ? next ? next ? this isnt about the past or the future this is about Cinci. ? next I'd like to lead pipe that dome, they can do a tournakit( sp ) with his hoodie

The no comment and "we need to do better on all 3 phases of the game" nonsense pisses me off! Sadly that is all we will ever get out of him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what the truth is, Pats fans will ALWAYS make excuses for Tom Brady. Period.

The go-to excuses have always been the most simple-minded.

"The OL is swiss cheese" and "He needs receivers."

Everyone outside of Foxboro knows it's pure bullshit, but you guys just keep repeating it like it makes it true.

The Pats had to know going into the season what their issues were. Why the hell did they get rid of Pro Bowl OL Logan Mankins!?!?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The no comment and "we need to do better on all 3 phases of the game" nonsense pisses me off! Sadly that is all we will ever get out of him.

That's one of the things Titans fans got very spoiled about with Jeff Fisher. Always answered every single question and never got mad, even during the VY shit.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of the things Titans fans got very spoiled about with Jeff Fisher. Always answered every single question and never got mad, even during the VY shit.

And guess what that did..... People (mainly media) make him out to look like a King, unlike BB. I get that you shouldn't give your opposition your entire playbook or schemes or why you sucked or something like that but you have to say something more than, "um" Grow a pair and call out players and coaches for NOT doing their jobs! These are grown men last time I checked!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And guess what that did..... People (mainly media) make him out to look like a King, unlike BB. I get that you shouldn't give your opposition your entire playbook or schemes or why you sucked or something like that but you have to say something more than, "um" Grow a pair and call out players and coaches for NOT doing their jobs! These are grown men last time I checked!

From what I understand, BB is brutally frank with players but refuses to bend on his whole media thing. I just wish he'd explode a time or two ala Bobby "The General" Knight.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, BB is brutally frank with players but refuses to bend on his whole media thing. I just wish he'd explode a time or two ala Bobby "The General" Knight.

Yes that he is.... I like that... But you must also have your occasional Bobby Knight freak outs from time to time to let people know you truly are serious!

I get he hates the media and I don't really blame him....But he isn't doing anything to get in their good graces.

I also hate how he is the GM..... Listen you know football I get it... But lately (last 3-4 years) your picks are terrible and for christ sakes why the hell do you get players that are injured or just coming off injuries... Newsflash.... they aren't going to suddenly heal and become a superstar!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again NEHOMER - I am not throwing in the towel with the Patriots as they are and always will be my team but I have to vent when I see things I don't like and call it like I see it.... This team simply just isn't that good... When ESPN picks you to be the best you know you are screwed. Granted they are biased sob's but still.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep Jeff Fisher could represent BB is a fucking gnome Getting tired of his schtick, monotone voice and need to dig up Myra and get rid of that young money grubbing putang. Or Kraft's kids have to take the helm. Bob's too worried about getting his pipe cleaned

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Must be the best antidote to losing there is. Lose again? "I don't give a shit, bring me a new girl!"

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex Ryan that's a low blow. I'm taking my legos and going home

Wouldn't it be funny if BB sent Rex a Toe Cheese Cake....:lol:
I didn't like him when he was our DC, although he was a good one except against PM, who always beat him....
He should be the last one poking fun at somebody else though....
Rex the toe muncher and the HC that originated the Butt Fumble.... I wonder if he's ready to kiss BB's rings yet.:pound:

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's now the worst QB in the league and facing an imminent release or benching. His fans' response?

"Blah blah blah Peyton Manning blah blah blah."

:L

Where is the proof on that benching or release?

He is bad right now sure, but it def has to do with the team too.

Can't wait for another prediction. Maybe it wont take 10 years to come true.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are who we thought they were!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't liked anything I've seen thru 4 games, but it's still too early to bury them.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again NEHOMER - I am not throwing in the towel with the Patriots as they are and always will be my team but I have to vent when I see things I don't like and call it like I see it.... This team simply just isn't that good... When ESPN picks you to be the best you know you are screwed. Granted they are biased sob's but still.

Don't blame you for not liking what you see. The only people who like what's happening in NE are the douchers who troll. I only take exception to the notion of tossing BB and Kraft under the bus in general. I've provided well for my family for goin' on a few decades now. If I got laid off this week, I'd hope that my wife wouldn't file papers after four weeks.

Specific aspects of the current team are open game but when someone gets to sweating who Bob Kraft is fucking after his wife died, we're going beyond pathetic. (Not saying you've done that but others have)

Hey man, let's beat Cinci and quiet the crowd a bit. If we lose, the noise will increase but in the end, it keeps being all about the Patriots doesn't it? :suds:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Demeo who had Murder INc working out of Gemini lounge? One of his most feared guys was Richard "Iceman' Kuklinski who they think whacked Roy and put into trunk, because even Gotti's crew was scared of him

I doubt the Iceman whacked him, I think it was some members of his crew, probably Joseph Testa and Anthony Senter. Kuklinski worked for Roy a bit but was still an outsider.

And ya, everyone was scared of DeMeo. His crew apparently murdered over 200 people, easy.