• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame you for not liking what you see. The only people who like what's happening in NE are the douchers who troll. I only take exception to the notion of tossing BB and Kraft under the bus in general. I've provided well for my family for goin' on a few decades now. If I got laid off this week, I'd hope that my wife wouldn't file papers after four weeks.

Specific aspects of the current team are open game but when someone gets to sweating who Bob Kraft is fucking after his wife died, we're going beyond pathetic. (Not saying you've done that but others have)

Hey man, let's beat Cinci and quiet the crowd a bit. If we lose, the noise will increase but in the end, it keeps being all about the Patriots doesn't it? :suds:

But Patriots aren't your family. If BB got killed in an accident or gunned down, it wouldnt affect me anymore than a complete stranger, because to me his is

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame you for not liking what you see. The only people who like what's happening in NE are the douchers who troll. I only take exception to the notion of tossing BB and Kraft under the bus in general. I've provided well for my family for goin' on a few decades now. If I got laid off this week, I'd hope that my wife wouldn't file papers after four weeks.

Specific aspects of the current team are open game but when someone gets to sweating who Bob Kraft is fucking after his wife died, we're going beyond pathetic. (Not saying you've done that but others have)

Hey man, let's beat Cinci and quiet the crowd a bit. If we lose, the noise will increase but in the end, it keeps being all about the Patriots doesn't it? :suds:

I just "called ya" out because you were the first name I thought of. That's all. Yes there have been a lot of trolls in years past and certainly more this year.

It isn't just these 4 weeks myself and people are blaming/upset with BB and Kraft though. It has just been magnified by these 4 weeks. BB has not drafted well for a few years now and in the past couple of years it has hurt the Patriots and it is showing up on the field.

Yeah, I didn't get the whole, "Kraft is banging this chick or that one" either. I don't care what he does when it comes to chicks, as long as he doesn't r*pe and or kill them.

I am certainly rooting and hoping for a Patriots win.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Patriots aren't your family. If BB got killed in an accident or gunned down, it wouldnt affect me anymore than a complete stranger, because to me his is

Sonny, I know it's frustrating when your team gets thumped in a game but you have been around long enough to know that the last game only means something until the next one......
BB is a talking robot but they usually find a way to come back strong after a big loss, and I expect they will this Sunday.....
Think about it, at home with it all on the line, they beat the highly touted Cincy team and the media goes on a complete u turn and starts talkin SB and such next week......Wouldn't that be a hoot !!
They are news puppets, plain and simple.....:nod:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, I know it's frustrating when your team gets thumped in a game but you have been around long enough to know that the last game only means something until the next one......
BB is a talking robot but they usually find a way to come back strong after a big loss, and I expect they will this Sunday.....
Think about it, at home with it all on the line, they beat the highly touted Cincy team and the media goes on a complete u turn and starts talkin SB and such next week......Wouldn't that be a hoot !!

they were terrible in the game before against the Raiders and came out SUPER FLAT against the Chiefs!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear ya OS and and appreciate it, just wish he would man up and take the lumps. Can't always win and he has to fill the holes he created

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just "called ya" out because you were the first name I thought of. That's all. Yes there have been a lot of trolls in years past and certainly more this year.

It isn't just these 4 weeks myself and people are blaming/upset with BB and Kraft though. It has just been magnified by these 4 weeks. BB has not drafted well for a few years now and in the past couple of years it has hurt the Patriots and it is showing up on the field.

Yeah, I didn't get the whole, "Kraft is banging this chick or that one" either. I don't care what he does when it comes to chicks, as long as he doesn't r*pe and or kill them.

I am certainly rooting and hoping for a Patriots win.

Right on Redseat I can dig it!!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on Redseat I can dig it!!!

Thank you. It years past all these "mistakes, misjudgments" what ever you want to call them have (for the most part) been a non issue because the Patriots have found a way to win games.... Currently they are in the forefront because the Patriots aren't finding ways to win or at least make it competitive in a loss.... Even in their two wins it never was a definite win and no one felt completely confident they had the game in the bag.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was my thread moved into this thread?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your love of Brady?

LOL I don't know. Only thing I can figure is someone was nervous that I'd bump my thread if NE beats the Bengals on Sunday night. Doesn't matter, though, since I can always make a new thread if that happens. Of course, there is always a chance that that thread would get thrown in here too. :noidea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I don't know. Only thing I can figure is someone was nervous that I'd bump my thread if NE beats the Bengals on Sunday night. Doesn't matter, though, since I can always make a new thread if that happens. Of course, there is always a chance that that thread would get thrown in here too. :noidea:

You know Hammers obsession of Brady so merged them all, but who knows. Pats look like crap but plenty of football left

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh! Brady's days in Foxboro are limited at best! Mentor to Geno maybe? :noidea:

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh! Brady's days in Foxboro are limited at best! Mentor to Geno maybe? :noidea:

Maybe he'll get traded to Tennessee.

Would make sense to go to a team that sucks for multiple first round picks.

Then again, like everything else you believe, that's just fantasy land.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prob so imagine Brady's 2 backups are starters in NFL Cant remember a Qb having that. Hoyer had nice comeback in second half

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prob so imagine Brady's 2 backups are starters in NFL Cant remember a Qb having that. Hoyer had nice comeback in second half

That's a good point but doesn't mean much. Brady needs to deliver NOW and during the remainder of this season or a lot of nut-huggers are going to be trashing a lot of the fatheads and all that sexy lingerie people post.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ Pats fans. The panic is going to be a delight to witness. We're watching the demise of a myth. Brady is "scared to death." :L

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ Pats fans. The panic is going to be a delight to witness. We're watching the demise of a myth. Brady is "scared to death." :L

Sup hammer, long time, I see you are still doing the good work.
:whistle:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely LMAO @ Pats fans pretending like all is well.

And even better? Chris Collinsworth last night.

"All it took was a little tweak of the OL and Brady and the Pats are right back!"

:L

You can't make this shit up.