• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umm,....here's a ~tissue~, ~cry-baby~.

th

poor Scooby....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot fans will never admit the stupid points us haters try to make. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Their SB's will always be questioned because of retards. There will always be the proverbial "asterisk" next to their titles and that will never change. Unlike Barry Bonds who holds the all time home run record. Sure he did it, but we all know he cheated to get there.

Fify

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Pats fans but the numbers don't lie...

Pre Spygate 3-0 in SB's. Post Spygate 0-2 in SB's. Spin it anyway you want but those Pats teams were better (at least during the regular season) than both Giants teams they faced. Of course I'll be called a hater for simply pointing out facts. And a side note: I'm a $tealer$ hater.

Their overall record is better.

If the filming helped, their over all win-loss would be better pre spy gate and not post.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pre Spygate 3-0 in SB's. Post Spygate 0-2 in SB's. Spin it anyway you want but those Pats teams were better (at least during the regular season) than both Giants teams they faced. Of course I'll be called a hater for simply pointing out facts. And a side note: I'm a $tealer$ hater.

Logic of a simpleton. Context matters, like the fact Pats had the lead with 2:30 left in both games and the defense gave it up. Because stealing defensive signals helped the Pats defense? :L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logic of a simpleton. Context matters, like the fact Pats had the lead with 2:30 left in both games and the defense gave it up. Because stealing defensive signals helped the Pats defense? :L

I guess I lied about the Pats being 3-0 in SB's pre Spygate & 0-2 in SB's post Spygate, my bad. And at times I do forget that actually using facts here on The Hoop just doesn't sit well w/ some.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really that you're mis-applying the facts that you're using Wamu. The thing is though, you're fully aware that you're mis-applying them.

Like I said, it's all you've got.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really that you're mis-applying the facts that you're using Wamu. The thing is though, you're fully aware that you're mis-applying them.

Like I said, it's all you've got.

So I have misapplied facts by saying the Pats are 3-0 in SB's pre Spygate & 0-2 in SB's post Spygate? Okay got it. I was also wrong by saying the Pats finished the '07 regular season 16-0 & that their D was ranked 4th in the league that year:doh:. Yep you're right...all I got are actual facts.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have misapplied facts by saying the Pats are 3-0 in SB's pre Spygate & 0-2 in SB's post Spygate? Okay got it. I was also wrong by saying the Pats finished the '07 regular season 16-0 & that their D was ranked 4th in the league that year:doh:. Yep you're right...all I got are actual facts.

So GB went 15-1 in 2011 next year after winning SB and lost first game in playoffs. Does that mean they cheated , losing happens. Giants had a great D scheme to put pressure on Brady and they did sacking him 6 times. Brady threw the TD to give them a 4 point lead with 2 min left in game. So Giants had to score a td. One play was an easy int going right through Assante's hands. Then when it looks like Eli is in the grasp, he throws that pass to Tyree, who does a helmet catch with Harrison draped all over him. He then throws a TD and Giants win. No excuses, things happen. Bottom line also is Coughlin outcoached BB in 2 SB's crazy as it sounds

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh those are facts alright. Problem you have is you want to attribute them to spygate or lack there of. Those facts on their own are meaningless.

Causation vs correlation. Look it up.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Adam Viniteri - 3 Superbowls. - 3 Superbowls won by 3! Count them, 3 points!

After Adam... Zero Superbowls.

The numbers don't lie...

Pretty stupid huh?

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Viniteri - 3 Superbowls. - 3 Superbowls won by 3! Count them, 3 points!

After Adam... Zero Superbowls.

The numbers don't lie...

Pretty stupid huh?

Weis and Crennel on staff? 3-0 in SBs

No Weis and Crennel on staff? 0-2 in SBs

Numbers don't lie.

This is fun.

Richard Seymour on team? 3-0 in SBs

No Seymour? 0-2 in SBs

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What nobody seems to understand is that this is not a debate. It is the public perception and that will never change. As much as patriot fans want to convince the masses it didn't matter, the masses will never concur. It will forever be imbedded in patriot history.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are these masses? Most people ( non Pats fans) don't much care. It's just the message board types that harp on it.

Plus if it's not a debate why are you still talking about it. Move on then if there is nothing to discuss.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no use guys pats fans don't listen to logic and when I ask them simple questions that they don't want to answer they ignore them or call you a hater because they can't think of anything else to say or do. I'm still waiting from page 27....but all I get is crickets.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are these masses? Most people ( non Pats fans) don't much care. It's just the message board types that harp on it.

Plus if it's not a debate why are you still talking about it. Move on then if there is nothing to discuss.

You know who the masses are.

I'm not debating it because it's not debatable. I'm chiming In on the discussion.

I do agree however, it is tired and old.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no use guys pats fans don't listen to logic and when I ask them simple questions that they don't want to answer they ignore them or call you a hater because they can't think of anything else to say or do. I'm still waiting from page 27....but all I get is crickets.

Why should we listen to you. You are like a fly - you eat shit and bother people.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lets not begin with Defensive Signals lol

Their offense has been better since 07 when they "stopped"

It is also funny how when shown other teams have done it and gotten caught how people clam up.

The league should either punish the Jets and Dolphins or return the pick to NE. It's not hard, especially now when they are going back and making sure to punish players correctly.