• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What nobody seems to understand is that this is not a debate. It is the public perception and that will never change. As much as patriot fans want to convince the masses it didn't matter, the masses will never concur. It will forever be imbedded in patriot history.

No question about that. But I think most fans have moved on.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no use guys pats fans don't listen to logic and when I ask them simple questions that they don't want to answer they ignore them or call you a hater because they can't think of anything else to say or do. I'm still waiting from page 27....but all I get is crickets.

Sure we listen to logic, just not simple-minded logic. Again Adam Vinetari 3 Superbowls, no Adam no Superbowls. A fact that cannot be denied.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should we listen to you. You are like a fly - you eat shit and bother people.

Boy are pats fans nice people...it's obviously no use discussing football with people like this. Carry on in your delusional dreamworld....:suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy are pats fans nice people...it's obviously no use discussing football with people like this. Carry on in your delusional dreamworld....:suds:

FFF I have Miami winning this weekend as I do all AFCE teams, as much as I dont like the JETS.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the resume show us some Giselle nudies

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds him showing up to any of those jobs??? I mean he was the starting qb at the university of effin Michigan! Who was the oklahoma qb that kicked out of school a while back for no show jobs?

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The General Studies major cracks me up. It makes me wonder what Alabama players major in.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds him showing up to any of those jobs??? I mean he was the starting qb at the university of effin Michigan! Who was the oklahoma qb that kicked out of school a while back for no show jobs?

He still needed cash and who knew he would be a starting qb in the NFL he most likely would of ended up in some construction firm or something i bet.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still needed cash and who knew he would be a starting qb in the NFL he most likely would of ended up in some construction firm or something i bet.

He was the starting QB of the university of freaking michigan...... He did not need for cash!! LOL Jive, Billy Joe Camaro at the UW, more recently Tosh giving starbucks cups full of cash. Eric Dickerson at SMU. Terrelle pryor at OSU, Big time college stars want for nothing.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question here....Is this Tom looking for attention or is this an NFL diversionary tactic as to what has been going on? I fail to see where this is a news worthy article after so many years.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a troll. You trolled the Bruins board 2 years ago and made some very disgusting remarks about 911 and America. You hate Boston and have said so. I remember. That said, you really don't want to talk football. Pardon me if I don't fall for your shit. I'll talk football with any human being on here. I have friends on here who hate the Patriots, that's OK. You hate America, I'm not OK with that.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question here....Is this Tom looking for attention or is this an NFL diversionary tactic as to what has been going on? I fail to see where this is a news worthy article after so many years.
\

Anything to get the attention elsewhere. The Bengals players story is heartwarming too. Damn it got dusty in my living room when I saw that piece.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\

Anything to get the attention elsewhere. The Bengals players story is heartwarming too. Damn it got dusty in my living room when I saw that piece.
That would be my thinking as well...what can the NFL put up to divert the real issues...Brady's resume! Pathetic really.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a troll. You trolled the Bruins board 2 years ago and made some very disgusting remarks about 911 and America. You hate Boston and have said so. I remember. That said, you really don't want to talk football. Pardon me if I don't fall for your shit. I'll talk football with any human being on here. I have friends on here who hate the Patriots, that's OK. You hate America, I'm not OK with that.

Whoa buddy you better back up your accusations as that's a load of crap. I've had this exact same handle for years and before that on espn. Never trolled and never will although I've not only seen your BS on here but on the Fins turf. You may want to be careful who you're pointing at maybe look in a mirror after the shit you like to type. Besides I don't have a problem with the B's or their fans just seems like pats fans have issues...

I challenge you to find these posts in question and if you were a man you'd apologize for the BS. Slander isn't cool....

Sonny again another example of what I was trying to tell you I know not everyone is this bad but it's unfortunately a high percentage of pats fans that have no class. No wonder they back BB all the way. On another note I can see all afc teams winning too although the way things are going this year they could all lose!

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa buddy you better back up your accusations as that's a load of crap. I've had this exact same handle for years and before that on espn. Never trolled and never will although I've not only seen your BS on here but on the Fins turf. You may want to be careful who you're pointing at maybe look in a mirror after the shit you like to type. Besides I don't have a problem with the B's or their fans just seems like pats fans have issues...

I challenge you to find these posts in question and if you were a man you'd apologize for the BS. Slander isn't cool....

Sonny again another example of what I was trying to tell you I know not everyone is this bad but it's unfortunately a high percentage of pats fans that have no class. No wonder they back BB all the way. On another note I can see all afc teams winning too although the way things are going this year they could all lose!

All I know is that you've been beating spy gate into the ground, something that happened long ago. You might try giving it a rest and talk about current events.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that you've been beating spy gate into the ground, something that happened long ago. You might try giving it a rest and talk about current events.

Thank you! :clap:

That being said..Miami fans don't have all that much to talk about. And now their basketball team will suck too! :pound: