• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that you've been beating spy gate into the ground, something that happened long ago. You might try giving it a rest and talk about current events.

I'm new here but pretty clear this dude is obsessed. He can pretend it's because he just "doesn't like cheaters" all he wants. It's pretty obvious it's because he is a Fins fan who hates the Pats already and this was his golden ticket to not accept they were simply the best team for a lot of years and are still very good post spygate.

Intellectually dishonest.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa buddy you better back up your accusations as that's a load of crap. I've had this exact same handle for years and before that on espn. Never trolled and never will although I've not only seen your BS on here but on the Fins turf. You may want to be careful who you're pointing at maybe look in a mirror after the shit you like to type. Besides I don't have a problem with the B's or their fans just seems like pats fans have issues...

I challenge you to find these posts in question and if you were a man you'd apologize for the BS. Slander isn't cool....

Sonny again another example of what I was trying to tell you I know not everyone is this bad but it's unfortunately a high percentage of pats fans that have no class. No wonder they back BB all the way. On another note I can see all afc teams winning too although the way things are going this year they could all lose!
''slander''....(really/??),......come-on M A N .....?!......*just saying*.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool lets forget about past and worry about present and this season

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that you've been beating spy gate into the ground, something that happened long ago. You might try giving it a rest and talk about current events.

To be quite honest Harold I've only been responding to comments from pats fans and when they don't like my rational they go off the rails. Either way I agree that it's no use moving forward I'll just ignore the ridiculous comments.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''slander''....(really/??),......come-on M A N .....?!......*just saying*.

Look Marge I'm sure you'd be a little upset if south wrongly accused you of anti-911 and US comments. It is what it is slander and completely overboard. If he was a man he'd either find the post in question or apologize that he was wrong although I don't expect much from this person...either way I'm done discussing the topic.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, it's actually libel.

....since you like facts so much...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots haven't won shit in 10 years, win the SB this season or forever STFU - Hammer

Basically. I'm calling for a carpet bombing of Foxboro unless you guys reclaim the Lombardi this season. With that arsenal of weapons surrounding Brady, win or STFU.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically. I'm calling for a carpet bombing of Foxboro unless you guys reclaim the Lombardi this season. With that arsenal of weapons surrounding Brady, win or STFU.

Haha Edelman on offense is an arsenal, Gronk is good for 4 years. and defense gave up over 30 to Miami. Only arsenal is the minutemenwith the muskets. Denver has the weapons both on offense and D. So I guess us Pats fans will just have to go silent when Denver takes it all.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, it's actually libel.

....since you like facts so much...

Homer I stand corrected! I thought that everyone gave up on this topic let's all move along and argue somewhere else haha! :suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa buddy you better back up your accusations as that's a load of crap. I've had this exact same handle for years and before that on espn. Never trolled and never will although I've not only seen your BS on here but on the Fins turf. You may want to be careful who you're pointing at maybe look in a mirror after the shit you like to type. Besides I don't have a problem with the B's or their fans just seems like pats fans have issues...

I challenge you to find these posts in question and if you were a man you'd apologize for the BS. Slander isn't cool....

Sonny again another example of what I was trying to tell you I know not everyone is this bad but it's unfortunately a high percentage of pats fans that have no class. No wonder they back BB all the way. On another note I can see all afc teams winning too although the way things are going this year they could all lose!

If I am remembering the wrong guy, you have the same teams and atitude. I cannot prove it was you because the posts are long gone. Therefore I will apologize. I'm sorry if I falsely accused you.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ it's a hug fest in here. We just gotta get Hammer on board. Hammer, walk toward the light, it's never too late to turn your back on hate!

fin, give in. Just accept the Patriot Way~

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Edelman on offense is an arsenal, Gronk is good for 4 years. and defense gave up over 30 to Miami. Only arsenal is the minutemenwith the muskets. Denver has the weapons both on offense and D. So I guess us Pats fans will just have to go silent when Denver takes it all.

I meant Gronk is good for 4 games a year

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am remembering the wrong guy, you have the same teams and atitude. I cannot prove it was you because the posts are long gone. Therefore I will apologize. I'm sorry if I falsely accused you.

No worries water under the bridge just please check this shit before assuming. If I was a terrorist:noidea: I'm sure that I'd be a fan of camel jockeys or something not the Fins!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ it's a hug fest in here. We just gotta get Hammer on board. Hammer, walk toward the light, it's never too late to turn your back on hate!

fin, give in. Just accept the Patriot Way~

"The Patriot Way"

In other words, look the other way and empower bloodthirsty killers like Aaron Hernandez if it helps you win football games? :hellno: