• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not a good game at all by the offense although the D played pretty well limiting oakland to 3 field goals.. It's still how they are playing in Dec that really matters of course but it seems like some haters are going to be following the Pats more than some of their fans. LOL

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ those fools in Foxboro celebrating that punkass win like they just won the Super Bowl. Embarrassing. :L

Hey, you should start a thread for pussies who've already given up on their team.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well..LIHI anyway. Have not seen or heard from her in quite sometime.
lol,.......I think that's it for [-14.5/pt./spreads].....this year,.....I hope hammered didn't bet his apt.-rent/on our pats....??!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm hoping it was a fluke and hoping maybe it was the heat that made them play like shit the second half. First half both offense and defense played extremely well,but second they couldnt stop the run and Brady was missing wide open guys with throws 10 feet over their heads. 2 years ago when NE went into Seattle it was a great game. NE was up 14 points to only have Russell Wilson make a great comeback and D make some big stops. I want to see close SB's and not blow outs
I sat through yesterday's debacle in section 122 and I'm starting to think that week 1 wasn't a fluke at all. The D was OK, but nothing special and the O line is going to get Brady killed.

Pats fans are going to miss Dante Scarnecchia a lot in the coming years me thinks, even if many of them don't even know who the hell he is.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sat through yesterday's debacle in section 122 and I'm starting to think that week 1 wasn't a fluke at all. The D was OK, but nothing special and the O line is going to get Brady killed.

Pats fans are going to miss Dante Scarnecchia a lot in the coming years me thinks, even if many of them don't even know who the hell he is.
.....maybe logan mankins...too...*sigh*....??

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....maybe logan mankins...too...*sigh*....??
In the short term Mankins would definitely help. The problem is that he wasn't nearly the dominant player of past years (last year or early this year) and he wasn't willing to renegotiate a more cap friendly deal.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I already do. A miracle worker. I'm not ready to hit the panic button yet. They have some time to fix the Oline. The center they drafted, Stork? won all kinds of awards. So there's time to get it right.

They also need to get their shorting passing offense in gear until they do.

KC won't be easy but they are having problems as well. The Bengals will be their first real test.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Pats fans who truly believe that their precious little QB is the only one who ever gets sacked.

"Our OL is swiss cheese." - basic excuse in Pats fans bag-of-excuses for the last 15 yrs :L