• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points guys spygate may be down the list but the fact remains that it's on the list. We can debate how much but it will never be removed as they were caught.

BJW from what I understand they stole both signals which could have helped the D get into a better defense or position to make a big play. It only takes one play in a game to benefit to potentially change the outcome. We see it every week in games but we have to assume at this point that it's all the result of fair play.

Once again..they got caught. They got caught doing what most, if not all other teams were doing.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does. Not. Matter.

Taping signals is against the rules - and the Pats did it.

It helped them win titles.

Without the tapes not only have they not won anymore, but their playoff wins have dropped from 83% down to 50%.

When the Pats have to play it straight, they struggle.
Taping signals is NOT illegal. You can and could at the time tape any damn thing you want, just not from field level. For you to claim to be such an expert on football and not know that is pretty special. It's also why reasonable people think the Spygaters are "CUTE".

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why because I don't spew all the pats propaganda? Some of the more respectable pats fans have admitted that spygate helped their team or BB wouldn't have done it why can't you? Not man enough?
No, because you don't know shit and you are a crybaby. Your game day thread for the Pats/Dolphins game consisted of you and 1 other Dolphins fan pissing and moaning about the Pats being cheaters and the Pats getting all the calls from the zebras and Brady sucking and the Pats being cheaters and the Pats getting all the calls from the zebras and the Pats being cheaters and the Paas getting all the calls from the zebras and Brady sucking and the Pats being cheaters and the Pats getting all the calls from the zebras and the Pats being cheaters and the Pats getting all the calls from the zebras and Brady sucking and the Pats being cheaters and the Pats getting all the calls from the zebras and the Pats being cheaters and the Pats getting all the calls from the zebras and Brady sucking and the Pats being cheaters and the Pats getting all the calls from the zebras blah, blah, blah...........

Oh well, it's nice for you that Miami won their Super Bowl in week one, cuz that's as close as they're going to get.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taping signals is NOT illegal. You can and could at the time tape any damn thing you want, just not from field level. For you to claim to be such an expert on football and not know that is pretty special. It's also why reasonable people think the Spygaters are "CUTE".

The HATERS will never listen Rex. :noidea: Just a bunch of jealous fuck-ups!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sonny there you have it....pats fans at their best. Completely delusional I don't know why I bother discussing football with them....

By the way I posted on the early game thread when pats played Fins go back and check it out as you obviously can't remember comments from more than a week back. Delusional I tell you.....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sonny there you have it....pats fans at their best. Completely delusional I don't know why I bother discussing football with them....

By the way I posted on the early game thread when pats played Fins go back and check it out as you obviously can't remember comments from more than a week back. Delusional I tell you.....

:laugh3:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not worth responding to their posts FFF or even spygate. I personally dont think filming on the sidelines gives you an edge over filming in the pressbox, with the technology. I also dont think bountygate with NO, salary cap with Denver, piped in rumours with Indy and Seattle, coaches walking on field have anything to do with outcomes. Still have to play the game and execute. Most smart coaches change up the calls if they know they are going to play same team. Remember Sherman said that he knew what the Broncos would do from their first game in pre-season, didnt mix up and prepare right. I do think roids and PED's give the team an unfair advantage. Look at guys like Merriman, once caught and off juice, drop down to zeros on D. Another one was Bosworth, animal in college all roided up, then a bust in NFL once he stopped.

Why do you usually see 2 play callers in college, 1 real and one giving fake signals?. The other teams watch film and even had scouts in stands with binoculars for their games. I'm watching film on HUDL.com of my son's next team he plays Fri and looking for patterns and schemes and I'm just a parent

Last edited by a moderator:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well don't worry. At some point the Patriots and Brady really will be in the decline and then you can tell us, "Told you so! It was Spygate."

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well don't worry. At some point the Patriots and Brady really will be in the decline and then you can tell us, "Told you so! It was Spygate."

OR NOT..if Garrapolo turns out to be the real deal

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry but what he said is the truth.

Fact - teams have been stealing signals since the 1940 Bears. It always been part of the game and still is.

Fact - The Pats weren't fined for stealing defensive signals. They were fined for taping signals from an unauthorized area.

It isn't black and white like you want to pretend. It's just convenient for people who already hated the Pats to simply assume the worst possible scenario so you can dismiss their titles.

It streamlined a process everyone else is doing. They were wrong for continuing to do it after the memo. It didn't give them some massive advantage.

Heck it's established Herm Edwards knew about it and didn't care...why? Because teams change their signals every game and if the Pats truly banked on stolen signals to win games. It would backfire on them. All teams would have to do is give a dummy signal out of the same formation and do something counter to it. It would blow up in NE face every time.

But yeah Herm Edwards who had his job on the line based on finishing behind the Pats didn't think of that?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but what he said is the truth.

Fact - teams have been stealing signals since the 1940 Bears. It always been part of the game and still is.

Fact - The Pats weren't fined for stealing defensive signals. They were fined for taping signals from an unauthorized area.

It isn't black and white like you want to pretend. It's just convenient for people who already hated the Pats to simply assume the worst possible scenario so you can dismiss their titles.

It streamlined a process everyone else is doing. They were wrong for continuing to do it after the memo. It didn't give them some massive advantage.

Heck it's established Herm Edwards knew about it and didn't care...why? Because teams change their signals every game and if the Pats truly banked on stolen signals to win games. It would backfire on them. All teams would have to do is give a dummy signal out of the same formation and do something counter to it. It would blow up in NE face every time.

But yeah Herm Edwards who had his job on the line based on finishing behind the Pats didn't think of that?

Your using Herm Edwards as part of your case....are you kidding me? Herm couldn't keep a job. Sonny is right it's simply not worth debating this with illogical pats fans who keep repeating things until they believe it. Yep that makes it right. Funny how we're assuming the worst case scenario but pats fans aren't assuming the best case scenario. Naw BB only used it because he wanted to waste his time and resources on something that didn't work...he knew Herm Edwards was better at :Lit so he didn't try that hard to use the tapes to his advantage. :L Yikes your facts are comical do you actually believe the shit you type...maybe read it slowly very slowly over and over again.

Sonny I mentioned technology myself but back then it wasn't as good so being in a closer position to film definitely helped. After spygate the league realized they had to do something so they put radio in the helmets. Why? Because it was too easy to cheat in these times as the cameras kept getting better and better and if it didn't matter why would they have taken such drastic measures guys? If filming didn't go too far and help teams why doesn't every team just signal in their plays the old fashioned way?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans need to stop defending Belichek here. They cheated. Get over it. You still got the rings, but the team cheated to get them. It's getting annoying 10 years after the fact. There's a reason they can't win in the playoffs as efficiently.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameras kept getting better?!

:L