• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, in this fight I prefer the Pats having won the SB over McFlabb.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly game for the Vikings yesterday. With the exception of the first drive, the offense was completely off. The defense played ok but tackling seemed to be am issue. The Patriots were clearly the better team yesterday. Good luck the rest of the way Patriots!

Thanks LC you too with Minn. I'm sure score and game would be different with AP in

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats seemed to be back on track yesterday.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe that you are mentally retarded. You should be commenting on the soccer threads where your room temperature IQ would be more at home.

Dope.

Why because I don't spew all the pats propaganda? Some of the more respectable pats fans have admitted that spygate helped their team or BB wouldn't have done it why can't you? Not man enough?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

....but, I thought you said rather directly that without Spygate they haven't won shit and wouldn't have any SBs if not for cheating.

You're a confused little dolphin, aren't you?

I said that it seems like a coincidence that they haven't won since spygate. Of course even with the help of spygate they still had to have decent players, coaches who used the information properly, etc you can't win a super bowl by cheating alone with a pop warner team although it looks like it sure helped them get over the hump. All it takes is one or two big plays to change a game especially in a close one.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this shits still going on ?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that it seems like a coincidence that they haven't won since spygate. Of course even with the help of spygate they still had to have decent players, coaches who used the information properly, etc you can't win a super bowl by cheating alone with a pop warner team although it looks like it sure helped them get over the hump. All it takes is one or two big plays to change a game especially in a close one.

I think it's the Vinetieri or the Weiz/Crennel factor myself Isn't it curious that the Patriots haven't won another championship once those people left. Bill would have let Adam try a 47 yard field goal in the 2007 Superbowl. Could have made all the difference in the game.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's the Vinetieri or the Weiz/Crennel factor myself Isn't it curious that the Patriots haven't won another championship once those people left. Bill would have let Adam try a 47 yard field goal in the 2007 Superbowl. Could have made all the difference in the game.

I would say the play makers on defense getting old. They stopped making big plays late in games and Pats started losing those close games more often.

Even the two SB losses the defense had the lead with 2:30 left on the clock and gave them both up.

Spygate has very little to do with that. It was the offense that was supposedly helped not the defense.

3rd down defense one of the worst in the NFL since 2009. THAT is the biggest reason no SB since then.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points guys spygate may be down the list but the fact remains that it's on the list. We can debate how much but it will never be removed as they were caught.

BJW from what I understand they stole both signals which could have helped the D get into a better defense or position to make a big play. It only takes one play in a game to benefit to potentially change the outcome. We see it every week in games but we have to assume at this point that it's all the result of fair play.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the play makers on defense getting old. They stopped making big plays late in games and Pats started losing those close games more often.

Even the two SB losses the defense had the lead with 2:30 left on the clock and gave them both up.

Spygate has very little to do with that. It was the offense that was supposedly helped not the defense.

3rd down defense one of the worst in the NFL since 2009. THAT is the biggest reason no SB since then.

I would agree with that too. I specifically brought up Weis and Crennel because for the longest time many people really thought they were the "difference" makers. Now? Not near as much. Primarily because over time we've all had time to see them operate without Belichick and their performance was less than inspiring.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you have in the SB vs Carolina, they made that offense look like the 49ers with Montana and Rice. And vs the Eagles, the Pats were up by 10, it was the Eagles that drove on a lack luster Defense to make it 3.

That does not even begin to touch that filming still goes on now and is still allowed (from sanctioned areas, or with a green vest from a sideline)

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol,....whoever we took a ''ring'' away from , beat in the playoffs, is in our division = are they biggest whiners/excuse-making-conspiracists that still can't ===========let go...?!....[fkkn-cry-babies].

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stuck needles in dolls and drawn a pentagram.

Raiders will shock the world !

Raiders over Patriots 31-20