• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man! They beat the Minnesota Vikings! Clearly the same Pats team we are so used to seeing. Bravo! Good game! OH MAN SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME! LMAOHJAHAAHAHAHA BRADY #1!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say cheaters never win, but because the media (ESPN) suck the dick of the Patriots so hard, casual sports fans will never see what they truly are or were. Hardcore fans such as myself and others will never see them being anything more than cheaters because they have not won a super bowl post spy gate.

Would love to disagree.

Can't.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man! They beat the Minnesota Vikings! Clearly the same Pats team we are so used to seeing. Bravo! Good game! OH MAN SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME! LMAOHJAHAAHAHAHA BRADY #1!

Just imagine if "Brady had some talent around him." :rollseyes:

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe that you guys are underestimating how much spygate helped the pats. Knowing signals even a small percentage is huge. Why do you think that the league went to radio in the qbs helmets after spygate? Because perhaps it was a solution to the growing problem that even after spygate technology was getting so good that they could do the same thing from the stands if a team was aggressive which the pats have always shown to be.

You can argue that the pats were a worse team in general after spygate but that's tough as the talent was always there and brady kept getting better. What have those coaches done after spygate....nothing really? They all went from geniuses to regular NFL coaches from what I've seen...

The Patriots have been handed a 1st round bye for the last 15 yrs. We all know it but Pats fans refuse to admit it.

I want to go on record as predicting a big win for the Pats his week.

/reverse jinx

They say cheaters never win, but because the media (ESPN) suck the dick of the Patriots so hard, casual sports fans will never see what they truly are or were. Hardcore fans such as myself and others will never see them being anything more than cheaters because they have not won a super bowl post spy gate.

LOL @ Pats fans. :L I mean seriously, LOL!

The_Stupid__It_Burns_by_Plognark.png

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember them saying "Patriots have no recievers around Brady" last year? Now its "Patriots are deep at the WR position." Still not producing eye popping numbers like Manning. Pure blasphemy saying Brady is GOAT :pound:

Did you watch their first possession by Pats when they scored a TD. Brady throw 0 passes. Peyton has the ball on the 1 yard line first and goal and throws 3 straight incompletions and had to settle for a FG last week.. So typical of him even in Indy that him and Jeff Saturday had a beef, when Jeff said" lets run it. Guy is all about stats. If Brady had that 0-line forget it

Brady had already thrown for 50tds and over 5k in his career. Manning finally did it last year even though 4 more years of starting

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 WRs on roster ith best TE corps in the league.

Rated top offense in league.

"Brady can't do it alone." - Pats fans :L

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly dont understand all the Patriots hate. Pretty stand up team. I do imagine all the media love is annoying . I heard they surpassed Cowboys as "america's team"

Anyway, both the o and the d lines, while young and learning, played well. Wilfork the old man played "ok"

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly dont understand all the Patriots hate. Pretty stand up team. I do imagine all the media love is annoying . I heard they surpassed Cowboys as "america's team"

Anyway, both the o and the d lines, while young and learning, played well. Wilfork the old man played "ok"

No Cowboys was still ranked as America's team and The Cowboys are worth 3.5 bill Yanks no#2 at 2.5. Think GB and Denver are 2nd and 3rd as Fav NFL teams

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo looked good..are you going to claim they had video? :noidea:

They just flat out beat the Fins asses! No excuses they just seem to have their number right now but I give them full credit it was a simple game plan but effective.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're just reacting to the over-reaction by many who ignore everything else and claim that's the difference.

I don't think that anyone thinks that spygate was the only reason why they won games but just part of a multitude of things. Most of you guys just won't even acknowledge that it played a part even if it was a small part...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe that you guys are underestimating how much spygate helped the pats. Knowing signals even a small percentage is huge. Why do you think that the league went to radio in the qbs helmets after spygate? Because perhaps it was a solution to the growing problem that even after spygate technology was getting so good that they could do the same thing from the stands if a team was aggressive which the pats have always shown to be.

You can argue that the pats were a worse team in general after spygate but that's tough as the talent was always there and brady kept getting better. What have those coaches done after spygate....nothing really? They all went from geniuses to regular NFL coaches from what I've seen...
I honestly believe that you are mentally retarded. You should be commenting on the soccer threads where your room temperature IQ would be more at home.

Dope.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm mention the Titans and Hammer runs home to dinner. :whistle:

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch their first possession by Pats when they scored a TD. Brady throw 0 passes. Peyton has the ball on the 1 yard line first and goal and throws 3 straight incompletions and had to settle for a FG last week.. So typical of him even in Indy that him and Jeff Saturday had a beef, when Jeff said" lets run it. Guy is all about stats. If Brady had that 0-line forget it

Brady had already thrown for 50tds and over 5k in his career. Manning finally did it last year even though 4 more years of starting

Brady stat padded as well! Beat a team 52-0....Brady threw 6 tds....WHY WAS HE IN THE WHOLE GAME! Hes done that so much in his career. And anyone can throw 50 tds when you have an easy schedule, Randy Moss, Wes Welker and a dominant pass scheme. Matt Cassell in his first starting season had 12 more tds than picks....Matt CASSELL! Brady had a very consistant o line majority of his career. I dont want to hear about o lines.

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm mention the Titans and Hammer runs home to dinner. :whistle:

Its the Titans.....but still better than being part of a team that loses the Super Bowl twice and are bonafide cheaters. I would be embarrassed to be a Pats fan. Im an Eagles fan, so I had to endure bullshit and losing...and honestly, I would rather not make the playoffs then be Super Bowl contenders and lose in the playoffs or the super bowl.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the Titans.....but still better than being part of a team that loses the Super Bowl twice and are bonafide cheaters. I would be embarrassed to be a Pats fan. Im an Eagles fan, so I had to endure bullshit and losing...and honestly, I would rather not make the playoffs then be Super Bowl contenders and lose in the playoffs or the super bowl.
....and your ~fly~ eagles ~fly~ have won.......what.....recently.....??