• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody with a brain cell can look at the defense of the Pats over the last 10 years and see just how bad it has become.

Sure they beat up on dysfunctional franchises in the AFC east, and they all are that, but there weak D cannot compete outside and it forces the O to have to be superb.

This is the first year in ten years they decided to spend on the D. I sure hope it works. If we dont turn it around we will head into that pit that teams like Raiders/Dolphins and Cowboys live in. Nobody deserves those messes

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many times as I have to say there are any number of better and legitimate football reasons that they couldn't get over the hump. You keep maintaining that the big difference is the taping and anyone who actually watched the games could see there were any number of more obvious reasons why they haven't won the big game since.

Here's a fact for you.

The Patriots never won another Superbowl after Charlie Weiss and Romeo Crennell left their staff. Fact.

They never won a Superbowl after Adam Vinitieri left the Patriots. Fact.

Are any of these facts the reason the Patriots couldn't get over the hump since? Or it is just a coincidence. Why is spygate the only real reason in your mind for their lack of big game success?

I honestly believe that you guys are underestimating how much spygate helped the pats. Knowing signals even a small percentage is huge. Why do you think that the league went to radio in the qbs helmets after spygate? Because perhaps it was a solution to the growing problem that even after spygate technology was getting so good that they could do the same thing from the stands if a team was aggressive which the pats have always shown to be.

You can argue that the pats were a worse team in general after spygate but that's tough as the talent was always there and brady kept getting better. What have those coaches done after spygate....nothing really? They all went from geniuses to regular NFL coaches from what I've seen...

Niner Empire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats have benefited from a div in constant turmoil dolphins, bills, and jets seem to always be in rebuilding mode

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats have benefited from a div in constant turmoil dolphins, bills, and jets seem to always be in rebuilding mode

The Patriots have been handed a 1st round bye for the last 15 yrs. We all know it but Pats fans refuse to admit it.

I want to go on record as predicting a big win for the Pats his week.

/reverse jinx

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say cheaters never win, but because the media (ESPN) suck the dick of the Patriots so hard, casual sports fans will never see what they truly are or were. Hardcore fans such as myself and others will never see them being anything more than cheaters because they have not won a super bowl post spy gate.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats will continue their Winning Ways..

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...not if they keep playing defense like that.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have been handed a 1st round bye for the last 15 yrs. We all know it but Pats fans refuse to admit it.

I want to go on record as predicting a big win for the Pats his week.

/reverse jinx

2nd best conferenece in AFC last 15 years West and South you get byes

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see the defense come on especially the speed off the line on D. Thats more like what is expected.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see the defense come on especially the speed off the line on D. Thats more like what is expected.

True and O-line played good. Last week they gave up 4 sacks in 2nd half. But doesnt matter cause they on the decline.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe that you guys are underestimating how much spygate helped the pats. Knowing signals even a small percentage is huge. Why do you think that the league went to radio in the qbs helmets after spygate? Because perhaps it was a solution to the growing problem that even after spygate technology was getting so good that they could do the same thing from the stands if a team was aggressive which the pats have always shown to be.

You can argue that the pats were a worse team in general after spygate but that's tough as the talent was always there and brady kept getting better. What have those coaches done after spygate....nothing really? They all went from geniuses to regular NFL coaches from what I've seen...

We're just reacting to the over-reaction by many who ignore everything else and claim that's the difference.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True and O-line played good. Last week they gave up 4 sacks in 2nd half. But doesnt matter cause they on the decline.

The Oline was much better. I think they used 6 olinemen a lot but I don't care. Without Peterson, Cassel couldn't carry the team and it showed.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh damn..that decline will have to be postponed. DAMMMMMNNNNNN!!!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffalo looked good..are you going to claim they had video? :noidea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo looked good..are you going to claim they had video? :noidea:

All teams have video NFL College HS and even some pop warner just cant film from sidelines

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Pats fans. :L I mean seriously, LOL!