• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and your ~fly~ eagles ~fly~ have won.......what.....recently.....??

Nothing...but i'd rather win nothing then go all the way and be utterly heartbroken in the playoffs or super bowl. Continue to be pre season SB picks....we'll just laugh when you lose in the playoffs again :rollseyes:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing...but i'd rather win nothing then go all the way and be utterly heartbroken in the playoffs or super bowl. Continue to be pre season SB picks....we'll just laugh when you lose in the playoffs again :rollseyes:

you make it so easy to hate the Iggles.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady stat padded as well! Beat a team 52-0....Brady threw 6 tds....WHY WAS HE IN THE WHOLE GAME! Hes done that so much in his career. And anyone can throw 50 tds when you have an easy schedule, Randy Moss, Wes Welker and a dominant pass scheme. Matt Cassell in his first starting season had 12 more tds than picks....Matt CASSELL! Brady had a very consistant o line majority of his career. I dont want to hear about o lines.

Brady scored 6 tds in first half and only played one series in 3rd quarter, he could have had 10 tds. Your guy was still throwing up big in 4yh quarter vs Balt first game last year when he had 7 tds. Brady hands it off first and goal just about every time. Not the other guy

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey 4 AFCG in a row with some of the worst D's. Pats fans didnt they they would get that far, so it was all gravy. I cant remember when they were pre-season SB pick besides maybe 07 when they had Randy Moss

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady scored 6 tds in first half and only played one series in 3rd quarter, he could have had 10 tds. Your guy was still throwing up big in 4yh quarter vs Balt first game last year when he had 7 tds. Brady hands it off first and goal just about every time. Not the other guy

By the end of his career Brady will be in the top 3 in passing yards, and passing tds, most likely. Add in Superbowls, 3 wins in 5 trips, and overall playoff performance, realistically I give him the edge over Manning. It's real close though.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 4 AFCG in a row with some of the worst D's. Pats fans didnt they they would get that far, so it was all gravy. I cant remember when they were pre-season SB pick besides maybe 07 when they had Randy Moss

Just enjoy their hate man. If other teams fans don't hate your team, your team sucks. The only exception is the Jests, they're hated because their fans are delusional.

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There have been way more than that one game. Brady was a stat padding machine during the Moss era. Whatever, still lost that super bowl lol

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been way more than that one game. Brady was a stat padding machine during the Moss era. Whatever, still lost that super bowl lol

How many Lombardi trophies decorate the Eagles trophy case?
I forget.....

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just enjoy their hate man. If other teams fans don't hate your team, your team sucks. The only exception is the Jests, they're hated because their fans are delusional.

735446.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that anyone thinks that spygate was the only reason why they won games but just part of a multitude of things. Most of you guys just won't even acknowledge that it played a part even if it was a small part...

:scratch:

....but, I thought you said rather directly that without Spygate they haven't won shit and wouldn't have any SBs if not for cheating.

You're a confused little dolphin, aren't you?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the Titans.....but still better than being part of a team that loses the Super Bowl twice and are bonafide cheaters. I would be embarrassed to be a Pats fan. Im an Eagles fan, so I had to endure bullshit and losing...and honestly, I would rather not make the playoffs then be Super Bowl contenders and lose in the playoffs or the super bowl.

Oh, you mean one of the teams that lost the big game to the Pats? That explains your Patriots butt-hurt.

LooseChange

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly game for the Vikings yesterday. With the exception of the first drive, the offense was completely off. The defense played ok but tackling seemed to be am issue. The Patriots were clearly the better team yesterday. Good luck the rest of the way Patriots!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly game for the Vikings yesterday. With the exception of the first drive, the offense was completely off. The defense played ok but tackling seemed to be am issue. The Patriots were clearly the better team yesterday. Good luck the rest of the way Patriots!

Without AP the Patriots were able to make Cassel's life miserable. Good luck to you guys!