• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. While I also have great appreciation for Magic, Kareem, and Worthy, I always rooted for Bird, McHale, and DJ.

That was some great basketball. :nod:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get my jollies from the Pats haters, their jealousy makes me feel great. If your team is hated, they're doing it right.

Oh ok. So like, you've won shit in the last decade? What have you won?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer u have to admit you are obsessed with Boston sports and the fan support of those teams. I travel the world and I can tell you without question no city is self obsessed with sports like bean town people. Kids here are wearing bruins and celtics jersey still in the cradles.

But I still agree with you that Kraft needs to be careful. He better be objective about his boy Goodell cause that's going to get ugly

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get my jollies from the Pats haters, their jealousy makes me feel great. If your team is hated, they're doing it right.
All successful teams are hated. It just comes with the territory.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't let it go? WE won't let it go? LOL.

I'm more than happy to talk about the present. My god, As a Dolphins fan I would think you'd be pretty happy to talk the present.

That's a deal I pledge to end it and only discuss the here and now. Just ignore the other BS.

I think we have an interesting season ahead of us so let's chat that up. Already getting sick of the yearly drama that's haunting this league and taking away from the actual football!!!

I think both games this weekend will be interesting for Fins and pats...it will tell us a lot.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a deal I pledge to end it and only discuss the here and now. Just ignore the other BS.

I think we have an interesting season ahead of us so let's chat that up. Already getting sick of the yearly drama that's haunting this league and taking away from the actual football!!!

I think both games this weekend will be interesting for Fins and pats...it will tell us a lot.

It's driving me nuts. The Sports News Radio channels in Boston are all in bunch about Ray Rice and Roger Goodell.

"Did he know? When did know? Why didn't he tell us? Oh Dear, Oh My"

I get it. It's a terrible thing and the NFL was more concerned about keeping it's it's multi-billion dollar cash cow going instead of social issues. It won't be the last time.

Uhhh, Minnesota? I hear it's a big game... Are they even playing it?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will take more than one game for me to believe the Patriots dynasty is falling apart. The Dolphins could have a really solid team this year, and there is no shame in losing on the road to a team that very well be above .500 this year.

Brady was not impressive, but he's no slouch either. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Patriots still win 9+ this season.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills are in the same division and they kicked butt for numerous years...never hated them as they just played good ball.

The jets are an anomaly they suck but you can't help but hate them I actually hate them overall more than the pats.

I never disliked the pats I actually admired them and brady for their good play but after spygate I think most of us felt ripped off. Yes the coach and team were penalized and we all moved on but the loud mouth arrogant pats fans are the ones who won't let it go. They grind the salt in saying how good they were when in reality they should just shut up and be happy that their bowls weren't stripped. It's like the guy who won't shut up after winning 10 straight hands in poker and wonders why he woke up with a broken nose haha!

This gets stated quite frequently. Can you name one?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pron is insidious and hurtful but boy would I love to have pronhub sponsor my site so that I can keep pointing out how two-faced the Patriots are - Hammer

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have so much more respect for you right no, Logic. The dude is embarrassing himself, the Pats, the NFL and his wife's legacy. I just have to wonder what's next? Maybe him, Irsay and Jerry do Vegas? :noidea:

That would be a hell of a party. Let's load up Jerry's party bus, if we can steal it away from Stephen. :doh:

th

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills are in the same division and they kicked butt for numerous years...never hated them as they just played good ball.

The jets are an anomaly they suck but you can't help but hate them I actually hate them overall more than the pats.

I never disliked the pats I actually admired them and brady for their good play but after spygate I think most of us felt ripped off. Yes the coach and team were penalized and we all moved on but the loud mouth arrogant pats fans are the ones who won't let it go. They grind the salt in saying how good they were when in reality they should just shut up and be happy that their bowls weren't stripped. It's like the guy who won't shut up after winning 10 straight hands in poker and wonders why he woke up with a broken nose haha!

I think you have it backwards. Pats fans have long moved on over spygate. It's the other fans that won't let it go and constantly bring it up..just like you have. Congrats on dispelling your own comments.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kraft is an excellent NFL owner. He certainly is one of the key reasons that the Patriots haven't already moved elsewhere like many other franchise. He's gotten good people who've managed to get the Patriots to 6 Superbowls. And he IS respected around the league by both owners and players alike for what he's done for the league. And he's been a fan of the Patriots for years.

BUT he's still a businessman like all the other owners who wants to milk the NFL gravy train for all it's worth and that often means minimizing distractions like concussions, domestic abuse, even PEDs if they could get away with it.

Yeah he seems to like the limelight of being an owner. He's certainly not the first and they could do worse.

And as far as him dating hot women after the death of his wife, unless he was cheating on myra before her death, Again so what?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer u have to admit you are obsessed with Boston sports and the fan support of those teams. I travel the world and I can tell you without question no city is self obsessed with sports like bean town people. Kids here are wearing bruins and celtics jersey still in the cradles.

But I still agree with you that Kraft needs to be careful. He better be objective about his boy Goodell cause that's going to get ugly

I think they are all going to drop him like a hot potato if it keeps going this way.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are all going to drop him like a hot potato if it keeps going this way.

but like you said..as a business it's all about making money and the owners from that perspective like what Goofdell has done. The fans hate him, but that doesn't matter.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm the most skeptical of the Bills although if they beat the Dolphins I'll certainly pay more attention.

Even though the Patriots have dominated the AFC East, some years have been more difficult than others. What's helped them is that the Jet's, Dolphins and even Bills always seem to beat each other up and let the Patriots in. One of those three has to avoid that this year if they want to dislodge the Patriots.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but like you said..as a business it's all about making money and the owners from that perspective like what Goofdell has done. The fans hate him, but that doesn't matter.

I think they'll drop him if it makes for bad enough press. They like him but this is looking really bad.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kraft is a phony, but it means relatively little. It does bother me though that the NFL/ESPN has tried to make Kraft out to be some swell guy, and it comes off as completely fake.

He's a creep. Made his wife dying out to be some huge thing, and then was dating a 39 year old actress less than a year later. Not to mention he's butt buddies with Goodell. Dude is a phony, and his little endorsements, and fake morality is straight annoying.

I am starting to think this as well. With Myra it seemed like he did truly care and was truly honest about what he says and stands for. Now it seems like he has done a complete 180 and has turned into a different man. Just keep your mouth shut for the most part.