• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I think that "spygate" helped the Patriots? Yes I do, otherwise what is the point. Do I think the Patriots were the only team to film opponents that way? No I dont, but they were the ones that got caught and made example of.

Hey Loose Pats are playing your Vikings on Sunday, any video or playbook you can fed-ex to Belichick would kindly be appreciated, for a fee of course

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about "Tackling for dummies"?

If you thought last week vs. the run was bad.....

They did that on purpose, wanted to give AP a false sense of security. Hopefully Wilfork plays better, it was sad,and your ex boy Wallace gave Revis a little hard time

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did that on purpose, wanted to give AP a false sense of security. Hopefully Wilfork plays better, it was sad,and your ex boy Wallace gave Revis a little hard time

LOL.

We'll see....

Should be an interesting game. Rumor has it that Revis is past his prime.

Wallace is a great WR, no doubt - but he's to expensive for our tastes in the 'Burgh.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

We'll see....

Should be an interesting game. Rumor has it that Revis is past his prime.

Wallace is a great WR, no doubt - but he's to expensive for our tastes in the 'Burgh.

So Pats have 3 guys past their prime, Brady, Revis and me as a fan. I'll die with these guys, misery loves company

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LooseChange

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks LC appreciate it. If Moreno could rush for 140, I figure AP good for 250. They were ranked 29th against the rush last year, and 28th this year after first game. Plus their O-line couldn't stop a pop warner team, hope that changes. Brady against his former backup, should be interesting

I gotta say, I don't think anyone expected that out of Moreno. I think AP is going to be running angry after going for only 75 last week and watching a WR out rush him. But I expect Brady to come out with a similar mentality after last week. Going to be a fun game to watch!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft: Major Domestic Violence Hypocrite

The creepy little man just won't stop saying and doing stupid stuff.

How long before the NFL does something about him?

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's the signature pink tie and young women close by.

"I miss Myra so much. I just want to do everything I can to honor her legacy."

Next? Hanging out with whores and wife beaters.

:lame:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer while I still disagree with you on manning (u cannot accept manning as the consumate choke artist) I actually find myself agreeing with you on kraft. Post-Myra, he does not look like the same guy to me.

always

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Mayweather never beat women? He took a 2 month jail sentence to avoid a 34 year sentence.

Where are the pictures? I'm not exonerating him, but I am saying let's not be so quick to assuredly call him guilty. We aren't privy to anything as regular guys and if I recall correctly no women has ever showed up with marks because of Mayweather.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer while I still disagree with you on manning (u cannot accept manning as the consumate choke artist) I actually find myself agreeing with you on kraft. Post-Myra, he does not look like the same guy to me.

I have so much more respect for you right no, Logic. The dude is embarrassing himself, the Pats, the NFL and his wife's legacy. I just have to wonder what's next? Maybe him, Irsay and Jerry do Vegas? :noidea:

AshyLarry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kraft is a phony, but it means relatively little. It does bother me though that the NFL/ESPN has tried to make Kraft out to be some swell guy, and it comes off as completely fake.

He's a creep. Made his wife dying out to be some huge thing, and then was dating a 39 year old actress less than a year later. Not to mention he's butt buddies with Goodell. Dude is a phony, and his little endorsements, and fake morality is straight annoying.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kraft is a phony, but it means relatively little. It does bother me though that the NFL/ESPN has tried to make Kraft out to be some swell guy, and it comes off as completely fake.

He's a creep. Made his wife dying out to be some huge thing, and then was dating a 39 year old actress less than a year later. Not to mention he's butt buddies with Goodell. Dude is a phony, and his little endorsements, and fake morality is straight annoying.

Post of the Month.

And don't forget suing his son to steal the money Myra left him in her will. No one wants to talk about it because ESPN tries to convince us that if not for Robert Kraft football would be dead. :rolleyes2:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We all must take a moral stand against those who commit domestic violence." Robert Kraft (in front of live cameras)

AshyLarry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post of the Month.

And don't forget suing his son to steal the money Myra left him in her will. No one wants to talk about it because ESPN tries to convince us that if not for Robert Kraft football would be dead. :rolleyes2:

Then they use him as an ultra reliable source whenever he speaks to the public, or supports Goodell or something. He's an old creep. Nuff said.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny to me that anyone cares so much about the personal lives of people who have nothing to do with our own lives. I mean, it's not as if he's taking all of the whores off the streets.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny to me that anyone cares so much about the personal lives of people who have nothing to do with our own lives. I mean, it's not as if he's taking all of the whores off the streets.

It's the sheer hypocrisy of everyone involved. ESPN will have us believe this is Jesus Christ in the form of an NFL owner (in a pink tie) who invented the game of football when in reality everyone outside of Foxboro knows he's a creepy little prick. But obviously you cared enough to post in the thread.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the sheer hypocrisy of everyone involved. ESPN will have us believe this is Jesus Christ in the form of an NFL owner (in a pink tie) who invented the game of football when in reality everyone outside of Foxboro knows he's a creepy little prick. But obviously you cared enough to post in the thread.

LOL Settle down, fella! I'm all in on an ESPN conspiracy to make everyone think that Kraft invented football. Funny stuff. Still find your antipathy for all things Boston sports peculiar.