• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Settle down, fella! I'm all in on an ESPN conspiracy to make everyone think that Kraft invented football. Funny stuff. Still find your antipathy for all things Boston sports peculiar.

Yeah, you've mentioned that about 100 times. You must be absolutely amazed to hear that in DC a lot of fans don't like the Eagles and in Dallas a lot of fans don't like the Giants. Did you realize that many fans in Dodger stadium don't like the SF Giants? If you find me so "peculiar" you'd be mindblown at a Raiders @ Chargers game. "Antipathy" is everywhere there! :twitch:

:der:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you've mentioned that about 100 times. You must be absolutely amazed to hear that in DC a lot of fans don't like the Eagles and in Dallas a lot of fans don't like the Giants. Did you realize that many fans in Dodger stadium don't like the SF Giants? If you find me so "peculiar" you'd be mindblown at a Raiders @ Chargers game. "Antipathy" is everywhere there! :twitch:

:der:

LOL Guess I just never got the TN/CA connection to Boston.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I care about is that he took a moribund franchise and turned it into a perpetual success that is a model of sustainable top level performance in the NFL.
He can surround himself with hotties all he wants.
Pink ties every day.
Plus there's a Bass Pro Shops store right in Patriot Place

Bass
Pro
Shops

It's like Mecca for rednecks.
Guns
Camo
Fish tank bigger than most swimming pools.

He made a statement about domestic violence, he also greeted a visiting boxing great. So what?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you! Robert Kraft is the Patron Saint of Football! Without him, the NFL would still be locked out, the Patriots would have folded due to constantly being terrible, and the league itself would be in it's death throes as well.

Additionally, the death of Myra Kraft took such a huge emotional toll on the man that it's frankly miraculous that he can get out of bed. In fact, were he a mere mortal, he wouldn't be able to get out of bed! But he soldiers on through the pain, and those young women he surrounds himself with aren't women he's dating, he's comforting them in their emotional suffering over the death of Myra!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Guess I just never got the TN/CA connection to Boston.

Growing up I was an obsessed Showtime Lakers fan (lived and died with every game) and had to endure the non-stop BS from my Celtics-loving father. Saw the total lack of common sense and ceaseless cheap excuses from him and since that time every Boston sports fan I've encountered has confirmed my conclusions about them. Pats fans have no parallel in all of sports and Robert Kraft is at the very top.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Additionally, I'm wearing a pink tie at work today. I just thought that was a crazy coincidence.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you! Robert Kraft is the Patron Saint of Football! Without him, the NFL would still be locked out, the Patriots would have folded due to constantly being terrible, and the league itself would be in it's death throes as well.

Additionally, the death of Myra Kraft took such a huge emotional toll on the man that it's frankly miraculous that he can get out of bed. In fact, were he a mere mortal, he wouldn't be able to get out of bed! But he soldiers on through the pain, and those young women he surrounds himself with aren't women he's dating, he's comforting them in their emotional suffering over the death of Myra!

You forgot the part about inventing the game of football but his humility demands that Walter Camp takes the credit.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing up I was an obsessed Showtime Lakers fan (lived and died with every game) and had to endure the non-stop BS from my Celtics-loving father. Saw the total lack of common sense and ceaseless cheap excuses from him and since that time every Boston sports fan I've encountered has confirmed my conclusions about them. Pats fans have no parallel in all of sports and Robert Kraft is at the very top.

Got it. While I also have great appreciation for Magic, Kareem, and Worthy, I always rooted for Bird, McHale, and DJ.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now it all makes sense. Ever since I started posting here I have seen nothing but whining about the Pats from you. I see now it's all about your father being a Boston fan and not loving you enough.

Maybe see someone for that before it ruins your life. Your obsession is borderline stalkerish at this point.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it all makes sense. Ever since I started posting here I have seen nothing but whining about the Pats from you. I see now it's all about your father being a Boston fan and not loving you enough.

Maybe see someone for that before it ruins your life. Your obsession is borderline stalkerish at this point.

I get my jollies from the Pats haters, their jealousy makes me feel great. If your team is hated, they're doing it right.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get my jollies from the Pats haters, their jealousy makes me feel great. If your team is hated, they're doing it right.

Wow...I think comments such as this is one of the reasons why other teams fans dislike your franchise you honestly do it to yourselves. Wow unbelievable! It doesn't help that they have no problem breaking the rules and then whining that their legacy is tainted.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm sure people believe a lot of things.

I believe many fans have reason to dislike and even hate the Patriots and are more than happy to look for additional reasons to dislike and hate them even more.

Bills are in the same division and they kicked butt for numerous years...never hated them as they just played good ball.

The jets are an anomaly they suck but you can't help but hate them I actually hate them overall more than the pats.

I never disliked the pats I actually admired them and brady for their good play but after spygate I think most of us felt ripped off. Yes the coach and team were penalized and we all moved on but the loud mouth arrogant pats fans are the ones who won't let it go. They grind the salt in saying how good they were when in reality they should just shut up and be happy that their bowls weren't stripped. It's like the guy who won't shut up after winning 10 straight hands in poker and wonders why he woke up with a broken nose haha!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, I don't think anyone expected that out of Moreno. I think AP is going to be running angry after going for only 75 last week and watching a WR out rush him. But I expect Brady to come out with a similar mentality after last week. Going to be a fun game to watch!

Sure will be Hope both team will be 1-1 after Sunday

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills are in the same division and they kicked butt for numerous years...never hated them as they just played good ball.

The jets are an anomaly they suck but you can't help but hate them I actually hate them overall more than the pats.

I never disliked the pats I actually admired them and brady for their good play but after spygate I think most of us felt ripped off. Yes the coach and team were penalized and we all moved on but the loud mouth arrogant pats fans are the ones who won't let it go. They grind the salt in saying how good they were when in reality they should just shut up and be happy that their bowls weren't stripped. It's like the guy who won't shut up after winning 10 straight hands in poker and wonders why he woke up with a broken nose haha!

Won't let it go? WE won't let it go? LOL.

I'm more than happy to talk about the present. My god, As a Dolphins fan I would think you'd be pretty happy to talk the present.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahh now I get where you get your good side from. Plus Bird-Johnson rivalry is unparallel in basketball these days

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think when a team wins,then a lot of bandwagon or young fans come out that dont remember the 30 years when they were obsolete and doormats, except the 85 season and 97 where they got smoked in the SB. There wasn't sports thread out in the 90's that I remember, so like right now Seahawks posters monopolize the boards. Ravens last year, Who dat nation, Colts when they won where unbearable etc etc. Show some class and act like you have been there before. Bottom line is they havent won a SB in 9 years . Sure they win divisions, AFCG games etc, but bottom line there is only 1 winner a year and 31 losers. And right now they fall in the 31 loser club

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. While I also have great appreciation for Magic, Kareem, and Worthy, I always rooted for Bird, McHale, and DJ.

Remember working a car show in Quincy Ma back in 85-86 and was working it with 2 hillbilly brothers ( like Peyton and Eli). We brought some Van Conversions to sell. I told the 2 brothers I was gonna go grab a beer and be back soon. I come back and asked if I missed anything and the older redneck says " nah just some black guy with a white woman came to brows and we broomed them . ( meaning they assumed he couldnt afford the $30k price tag) and when they pointed them out to me, I said ' You fools thats Dennis Johnson who plays for the Celts and he could buy 10 of these right now"