• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that you voted for Mitt Romney.

I didnt but it wasn't a Mormon thing. I dont have any issues with Mormons, just the ones like Warren Jeffs that condones kids marrying older men and bigamists. I'm not into brainwashed Scientologists either. Any Cult shit for a matter of fact

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just bring up the words steroids to midnight angel and a debate will ensue on the legitimacy of those very dead but successful 1980s steelers. The dude is like a broken record

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I didn't start this thread - it was merged with another. If you take a look at the person that posted first, you'll see he started a poll and it got merged with mine.

Thank you.

The kick to the head was Brown trying to hurdle a guy and didn't get high enough. It happens. He wasn't injured and the punter thought it was funny, too.

Barely winning is still winning.

You should know..you have 2 rings off your kickers leg. Right?

No, you don't have a coach that wanders onto the field...you have a coach that doesn't know how to read. "It was just a misinterpretation of the rules" had been used how many times by BB now?

And he just can't seem to get that next Lombardi now that we took the films away.

It's going to be fun watching Brady decline.

Two wins off the kickers leg? Really? So the other 59 minutes of the game doesn't matter? So Brady has 350 yards and 3 TDs vs the Panthers and it was Vinatieri and his total of 5 points he scored in the game that "won it".

weak sauce.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Belichick has found a new edge, Screw video taping. Mysterious driveby shootings.

That's one way to assure a victory on the field. Drive by the opposition and shoot.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans are hilarious one will argue lose and go away then another gets tagged in and they go over the whole topic all over again without reading any of the previous posts. I'll keep it simple for you...your team cheated was caught and the bottom line is that there's no way Belicheat would have wasted his time and risked being caught if spygate wasn't helping his team win games. If you believe otherwise then you must believe that your coach was a moron for doing so.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too have been around and around with you fin and you're simply the pot calling the kettle black. Those of us who've been around the hoop for a spell note that it's only you and Midnight who go full retard on the spygate issue. Fingers plugging ears....neener...neener...cheaters...cheaters.

You've repeated your drivel so long you actually believe it.

The entire Patriots organization is a fraud. :billb:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shocked016.gif

:omg:, it could be the end!!!!

yup..it's over..bury them..slap the fucking lid on the stadium!!

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two wins off the kickers leg? Really? So the other 59 minutes of the game doesn't matter? So Brady has 350 yards and 3 TDs vs the Panthers and it was Vinatieri and his total of 5 points he scored in the game that "won it".

weak sauce.

Congratulations! You missed the point of my response.

I'll go through it again, so try to follow along....

One of your fellow Pats fans pointed out that we barely beat the Browns on Sunday by 3 points.

You with me so far?

Now, I did the same thing with pointing out that two of the Pats SB victories were off the kickers leg so show him how stupid his argument was.

Thank you, please pull through to the next window.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just bring up the words steroids to midnight angel and a debate will ensue on the legitimacy of those very dead but successful 1980s steelers. The dude is like a broken record

We can talk steroids all you want....they were legal at the time. So I have no problem admitting my club used them. No rules were broken.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too have been around and around with you fin and you're simply the pot calling the kettle black. Those of us who've been around the hoop for a spell note that it's only you and Midnight who go full retard on the spygate issue. Fingers plugging ears....neener...neener...cheaters...cheaters.

We believe it because it's true.

Now...it you want to talk people that believe propaganda....look no further than your own base.

"He was just standing in the wrong spot"....."it's legal to film signals"...."he was wearing the wrong color vest"...."the other clubs were OK with it"....."no one really knows what was on those tapes".....blah, blah, blah.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha if you actually believe that only two of us believe spygate helped your team then you're more delusional than I thought homer. It's actually pats fans that keep bringing it up I just correct their ignorance. Either way I'll sit back and let them spew their propaganda if it makes you feel better. You can now go back and pump out your chest again as all time winners...:L

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha if you actually believe that only two of us believe spygate helped your team then you're more delusional than I thought homer. It's actually pats fans that keep bringing it up I just correct their ignorance. Either way I'll sit back and let them spew their propaganda if it makes you feel better. You can now go back and pump out your chest again as all time winners...:L

Yes I'm sure people believe a lot of things.

I believe many fans have reason to dislike and even hate the Patriots and are more than happy to look for additional reasons to dislike and hate them even more.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm sure people believe a lot of things.

I believe many fans have reason to dislike and even hate the Patriots and are more than happy to look for additional reasons to dislike and hate them even more.

It's not so much the Pats as it is BB and Tom Brady.

When they move on, so will the hatred for the Pats.

LooseChange

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I think that "spygate" helped the Patriots? Yes I do, otherwise what is the point. Do I think the Patriots were the only team to film opponents that way? No I dont, but they were the ones that got caught and made example of.