• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, can you confirm or deny reports that Aaron Hernandez is being driven to Foxboro practice by Robert Kraft at this time? :noidea:

Hammer its a negative. Kraft is still working with the Gov to allow this to happen.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me that's just superstitious thinking when there were usually much more realistic football reasons for their success.

One example: in the 2001 Superbowl almost all their scoring came in the 1st half (before the magic tapes could be analyzed) and 7 of those were defensive points. Their offense was almost non-existent in the 2nd half.

It was pretty clear that the primary reason for the Patriots success in that game was due to their defense against the Rams offense which the tapings weren't even concerned with.

But that doesn't matter. It's just easier for some people to attach some magic powers to the tapes. Particularly if you don't like the team or coach.

They played the rams that season so had tape and there were strong rumors that they taped the rams walk through. Rams obviously made adjustments at half time but it was too late. Plus the pats may have not even made it to the bowl without spygates help along the way.

We've been over this a million times just let it go....no one is tainting their accomplishments since spygate but you never won the big game as it is difficult. Shows how important spygate was to your team.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer its a negative. Kraft is still working with the Gov to allow this to happen.

What's taking so long? Urban already vouched for him! :noidea:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins aren't looking at this as their super bowl that's ridiculous. They've been slowly building every quarter every game to get back into contention. This game was a stepping stone for them which they passed but next week is probably a bigger test as it could be an easy let up game. The bills winning was probably the best thing that could happen as they’ll take them very seriously especially with what happened last year. The pats better do likewise or they could easily be 0-2.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, can you confirm or deny reports that Aaron Hernandez is being driven to Foxboro practice by Robert Kraft at this time? :noidea:

Deal is done... Just waiting on State Police to agree to the transport.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how this is all about the Pats declining. I can't possibly be that the Dolphins are a good team?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played the rams that season so had tape and there were strong rumors that they taped the rams walk through. Rams obviously made adjustments at half time but it was too late. Plus the pats may have not even made it to the bowl without spygates help along the way.

We've been over this a million times just let it go....no one is tainting their accomplishments since spygate but you never won the big game as it is difficult. Shows how important spygate was to your team.

Nope, there are too other more legitimate football reasons the Patriots haven't won another Superbowl other than spygate. Even without another Superbowl win they've still had a significant measure of success over a long period of time without spygate.

The rumors were proven wrong and retracted by the newspaper and the rest is still just speculation based on the premise that the only difference between the two eras is the absence or presence of video taping and that's just not true.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins aren't looking at this as their super bowl that's ridiculous. They've been slowly building every quarter every game to get back into contention. This game was a stepping stone for them which they passed but next week is probably a bigger test as it could be an easy let up game. The bills winning was probably the best thing that could happen as they’ll take them very seriously especially with what happened last year. The pats better do likewise or they could easily be 0-2.

No I understand. All I was saying is that even if the Dolphins don't make the playoffs (which is still a real possibility) this game will remain a big event.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to laugh at all of the excitement the Loss to the Dolphins has caused.The Patriots have won three suoerbowls, been in five. They've won the AFC Championship 7 times and lost it two more. Eventually the team has to start going downhill. Will it be 2014? Possibly yes. Maybe No.

Without question there are a gigantic number of Patriot haters out there and they tend to come out when some bad happens to the Pats. As soon as something happens, they disappear. Many of you will disappear if the Patriots win the division, even more if they get the bye. It will be silent if they win in the playoffs and make it to the Superbowl...........should they have more problems your fingers will be so cramped by February you won't be able to pick your nose, ;et alone eat it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how this is all about the Pats declining. I can't possibly be that the Dolphins are a good team?

True the OP doesnt want to worry about her team that barely beat a Browns team at home, with Brown kicking the punter in the head. Glad the Pats dont have dirty players or a coach who walks on the field and almost injures the opposing player. Miami looked real good esp Moreno and Wake

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans are some of the worst and most cocky! I HATE THEM! Spoiled from winning 3 Super Bowls for cheating. Yes they are in the decline! The AFC might be weaker so their record may still come out to be like 10-6 or 11-5, but they sure as hell wont make the Super Bowl. But I love it more when they make the playoffs then lose in the playoffs....make their fans more depressed :pound:

haha.gif

That's priceless coming from an eagles fan!!!!

:pound:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True the OP doesnt want to worry about her team that barely beat a Browns team at home, with Brown kicking the punter in the head. Glad the Pats dont have dirty players or a coach who walks on the field and almost injures the opposing player. Miami looked real good esp Moreno and Wake

Actually, I didn't start this thread - it was merged with another. If you take a look at the person that posted first, you'll see he started a poll and it got merged with mine.

Thank you.

The kick to the head was Brown trying to hurdle a guy and didn't get high enough. It happens. He wasn't injured and the punter thought it was funny, too.

Barely winning is still winning.

You should know..you have 2 rings off your kickers leg. Right?

No, you don't have a coach that wanders onto the field...you have a coach that doesn't know how to read. "It was just a misinterpretation of the rules" had been used how many times by BB now?

And he just can't seem to get that next Lombardi now that we took the films away.

It's going to be fun watching Brady decline.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are too quick to throw successful teams under the bus. The Pats will rebound.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I didn't start this thread - it was merged with another. If you take a look at the person that posted first, you'll see he started a poll and it got merged with mine.

Thank you.

The kick to the head was Brown trying to hurdle a guy and didn't get high enough. It happens. He wasn't injured and the punter thought it was funny, too.

Barely winning is still winning.

You should know..you have 2 rings off your kickers leg. Right?

No, you don't have a coach that wanders onto the field...you have a coach that doesn't know how to read. "It was just a misinterpretation of the rules" had been used how many times by BB now?

And he just can't seem to get that next Lombardi now that we took the films away.

It's going to be fun watching Brady decline.

Its bound to happen, he is getting older. I'm hoping 3 more years from him and it was a fun ride and my apologies on thinking you started the thread

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are too quick to throw successful teams under the bus. The Pats will rebound.

:agree:

It was only one game....:wtf2:....

I mean fuck, the Packers lost too....:omg: does that mean Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are washed up too... :doh:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

It was only one game....:wtf2:....

I mean fuck, the Packers lost too....:omg: does that mean Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are washed up too... :doh:
The Saints also lost. Maybe Drew Brees is washed up.

:scratch:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is most certainly on the decline, but he is still good. The bigger problem is their oline. I think letting Mankins go will hurt more than most think.