• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best owner ever. Best coach ever. Best QB ever. Best CB ever. Elite defense. An arsenal of weapons on offense.

Shit to show for it.

As a fan of the game, I'm appalled.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It's going to take more than one game for me to believe that.

They aren't as good as Denver, IMO, but they're still the second best team in that conference.

I think the real story is that Miami could be a playoff threat if that OL holds up.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They aren't as good as Denver, IMO, but they're still the second best team in that conference.

I think the real story is that Miami could be a playoff threat if that OL holds up.

On paper, they're the best team in the league. Why are they 0-1? :scratch:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I certainly was impressed. I think the heat (a reason not an excuse) probably had an impact but Moreno and the Miami D was very impressive. In the 1st half when the Miami offense was falling all over themselves, the defense kept them in the game.

I'm just saying it's too early to count out the Patriots. They really have had slow starts before but by Dec, they often look much better.

That's why I'm saying let's talk at the end of the season.

Of course if they lose to Minnesota and drop one to the Jets and Buffalo upsets them it may be a different story

But I'm sure you guys will let us know... :nod:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I certainly was impressed. I think the heat (a reason not an excuse) probably had an impact but Moreno and the Miami D was very impressive. In the 1st half when the Miami offense was falling all over themselves, the defense kept them in the game.

I'm just saying it's too early to count out the Patriots. They really have had slow starts before but by Dec, they are often look much better.

That's why I'm saying let's talk at the end of the season.

Of course if they lose to Minnesota and drop one to the Jets and Buffalo upsets them it may be a different story

But I'm sure you guys will let us know... :nod:

It's going to be interesting. You know Rex and the Bills are salivating over the possibilities!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you even talking about? Wow, talk about rustled jimmies. Go back and read this time and for the record, I've belittled nobody.

by dismissing this thread as "hoping for decline", you are belittling anyone actually wanting to discuss the topic.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be interesting. You know Rex and the Bills are salivating over the possibilities!

Have you seen Rex? When doesn't he "Salivate?"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen Rex? When doesn't he "Salivate?"

If Rex beats the Pats twice this year, he knows he buys another year as head coach.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by dismissing this thread as "hoping for decline", you are belittling anyone actually wanting to discuss the topic.

Are you serious? Belittling? The Patriots have played one game. I'll call a troll thread a troll thread when I see one.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rex beats the Pats twice this year, he knows he buys another year as head coach.

I don't think he will have a problem keeping his job for next year. He's constantly on the hot seat and yet still keeps his job.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not celebrating the demise of the Patriots. I'm simply pointing out their false success due to cheating. I don't hate the patriots. I hate cheaters.

Yawn... better record post spygate. More points per game post spygate. Made 4 AFCC and 2 SBs.

They lost the 2 SBs on a single play in both games.

Not surprised blind haters would try to make it only about winning the SB. It's a weak line of logic but I get the sense that is common place here based on this thread.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly haven't seen much actual discussion. I see people that hate the Pats hoping the results of week one tells the story of 2014. Good luck with that.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? Belittling? The Patriots have played one game. I'll call a troll thread a troll thread when I see one.

ok? :noidea:

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Brady... yeah he is missing more throws but it isn't all him. Pats offense is based on option routes more than a lot of teams. If WR reads a route wrong. Brady is throwing to no one. Doesn't mean HE made the mistake.

The 3rd down play to Gronk that Brady threw behind him was on Gronk. The play deep to Edelman that missed was on Brady.

People want it to be black and white. In a 11 vs 11th team sport it isn't that simple.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 games to go, anything can happen.One year they lost the opener 31-0 to buffalo. they still made the playoffs and beat buffalo 31-0 to end the season. One game doesn't say anything to me. If they start the season 0-3 or 1-4 then i will start to think about it.

Yep that was the only opening day loss he had before yesterday. He had the best record of all time going 11-1 He looked sharp first half and couldnt hit a barn second half

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly haven't seen much actual discussion. I see people that hate the Pats hoping the results of week one tells the story of 2014. Good luck with that.

What I saw where some Pats fans that didn't like the thread coming in and taking shots and trying to derails.

It was meant to troll, so no big deal, but I don't want to see the Pats fans sit here and pretend like this is some sort of bullshit that no one else has to go through when they lose to a team they were supposed to beat.